Page 35 of 214 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135 ... LastLast

And part 3:

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

BANNED

DOS with Clois became successful, and I hope, that this will affect at WB and they will decide create cartoon S: FT.Besides, the comic is popular and many, including Cavill wants the comic book to be adapted.

BANNED

BANNED

BANNED

Master Hero Vladimir

In regards to the New 52, I think that separating Clark and Lois could have worked. I don't agree with that decision, but I can understand it. DC wanted to explore the kind of people Clark and Lois were if they weren't a couple, and with a clear direction, it could have worked. Unfortunately, the New 52 was a chaotic time for Superman and his community, as it was filled with never-ending crossovers, constant creative team shuffles and questionable creative and editorial decisions overall. Also, in hindsight, Clark and Lois, could have, in time, rebuilt their relationship from the ground up and become a couple again, but I guess fans were tired of love triangle dynamics that the Silver Age, the Christopher Reeve films and the DCAU had perpetuated and didn't want to wait another 30 years just to see Clark and Lois get married again. Whatever changes Superman endured in the pre-Flashpoint era, his marriage to Lois was one of the more consistently enjoyable aspects of his comics, because their marriage offered Clark and Lois obvious support, guidance and a shoulder to cry on if they ever faced difficulties. By the later years of the pre-Flashpoint era, the Clark/Lois marriage wasn't a source of conflict, but an asset that gave both characters the strength to soldier on.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Who is the other woman? his real wife?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Who is the other woman? his real wife?
    Tracy Scroggins. She played Cat Grant in the first season of the show, and found later fame as Lockely in the final season of Babylon 5.

Tracy Scroggins. She played Cat Grant in the first season of the show, and found later fame as Lockely in the final season of Babylon 5.
    Thanks.. I forgot that. I saw this serie many years ago.

BANNED

All the memories!
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)