Page 36 of 214 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by _Beautiful_Temptress_ View Post
    Thanks for sharing, _Beautiful_Temptress_!!
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by HeroVladimir93 View Post
    In regards to the New 52, I think that separating Clark and Lois could have worked. I don't agree with that decision, but I can understand it. DC wanted to explore the kind of people Clark and Lois were if they weren't a couple, and with a clear direction, it could have worked. Unfortunately, the New 52 was a chaotic time for Superman and his community, as it was filled with never-ending crossovers, constant creative team shuffles and questionable creative and editorial decisions overall. Also, in hindsight, Clark and Lois, could have, in time, rebuilt their relationship from the ground up and become a couple again, but I guess fans were tired of love triangle dynamics that the Silver Age, the Christopher Reeve films and the DCAU had perpetuated and didn't want to wait another 30 years just to see Clark and Lois get married again. Whatever changes Superman endured in the pre-Flashpoint era, his marriage to Lois was one of the more consistently enjoyable aspects of his comics, because their marriage offered Clark and Lois obvious support, guidance and a shoulder to cry on if they ever faced difficulties. By the later years of the pre-Flashpoint era, the Clark/Lois marriage wasn't a source of conflict, but an asset that gave both characters the strength to soldier on.
    Oh, I had no problem with it. You can count me as one of the naive Lois Lane fans who actually hoped that DC's promises of new, exciting stories for Lois were true, and not just cheap bait. That all changed when I saw and read all the things that were being done to her character -mind control, her coma state, her memories being erased, and then being called a traitor-. Recently, not even the book advertised as HER own book, had her as a protagonist.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    all these pics you keep posting from this show has me so excited to rewatch it when it DC universe launches

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    all these pics you keep posting from this show has me so excited to rewatch it when it DC universe launches
    YUP. And here's hoping we get a new Superman show (animated series, or live action).

Thanks for sharing, Miles To Go!!

Quote Originally Posted by _Beautiful_Temptress_ View Post
    Two versions of Clois (let's see who will be playing her in those DC shows). Thanks, _Beautiful_Temptress_!

Aww, the second pic!

Lots of LnC, hehe. ^_^

When Lois Lane interrupts the "snuggle bunnies"... XD

And part 2:

One of the funniest scenes ever!! XD

And then Clark... XD

Proud papa Clark and baby Jon!!

Who knew?

Heh...we always knew, Clark!