Page 5 of 214 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
    Last Son of Shaolin GreatKungLao's Avatar

New gifset -part 1-

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Part 2:

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

And Part 3:

Thanks for sharing, Jon:

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    Action Comics #1004 sneak peek (art by Ryan Sook):

Via @BRIANMBENDIS.

Me after seeing that sneak peek:

Last edited by TomariS; 08-10-2018 at 09:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatKungLao View Post
    And thanks for sharing, GreatKungLao!

BANNED

BANNED

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    Action Comics #1004 sneak peek (art by Ryan Sook):

Via @BRIANMBENDIS..
    Poor Clark. Remembering her again.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    I liked Welling and erica.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatKungLao View Post
    AWESOME. I think that I want to print and put this image as a poster in my room.

GOOD ARTIST.
    Last edited by adrikito; 08-11-2018 at 09:01 AM.

Master Hero Vladimir

I don't think Bendis is gonna destroy the Kent family in his attempt to leave his mark on the Superman legacy. Sure, there might be some drama along the way but I believe the Kents are gonna be stronger for it. By this point, Clark and Lois are the most legendary and iconic romance in comic books. The only couple that comes close in reaching Clark and Lois' popularity is Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson, and that relationship has the disadvantage of being obliterated by Marvel because they think a bachelor Spider-Man is more relatable (lame excuse in my opinion). Even if they were other relationships with quality writing and memorable scenes, you can't really rewrite history nor you can't downplay the role Clark and Lois had in establishing romance in comic books. We wouldn't have comic book romance in the first place if it wasn't for Clark and Lois testing the waters and guiding the way forward.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HeroVladimir93 View Post
    The only couple that comes close in reaching Clark and Lois' popularity is Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson, and that relationship has the disadvantage of being obliterated by Marvel because they think a bachelor Spider-Man is more relatable (lame excuse in my opinion).
    Peter and MJ are back together now

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Poor Clark. Remembering her again..
    Note that this is page 16 of the issue, so fairly late in the story...there's some theories that the flashbacks are actually about Lois returning to Clark to spend the night with him and assure him she still loves him, but needs to maintain her mysterious solo act
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 08-11-2018 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HeroVladimir93 View Post
    I don't think Bendis is gonna destroy the Kent family in his attempt to leave his mark on the Superman legacy. Sure, there might be some drama along the way but I believe the Kents are gonna be stronger for it. By this point, Clark and Lois are the most legendary and iconic romance in comic books. The only couple that comes close in reaching Clark and Lois' popularity is Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson, and that relationship has the disadvantage of being obliterated by Marvel because they think a bachelor Spider-Man is more relatable (lame excuse in my opinion). Even if they were other relationships with quality writing and memorable scenes, you can't really rewrite history nor you can't downplay the role Clark and Lois had in establishing romance in comic books. We wouldn't have comic book romance in the first place if it wasn't for Clark and Lois testing the waters and guiding the way forward.
    I am sure that the current Superboy existence make them(this marriage) ANTI-REBOOT.

When I learned about the Batfamily past and the reboots I was surprised that Damian was not erased before N52(his case reminded me Jason case..), for the number of Damian haters that I saw in my first days in DC.

One hated boy survived one reboot because was Batman son. I doubt that one Superman kid(that many people loves) will receive a different treatment because Superman and Lois are married.
    Last edited by adrikito; 08-11-2018 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    I think we need season 11 (live action) of Smallville from BQM's comics, hehe. I'd love to see that!