Page 56 of 214 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156 ... LastLast

Okay, guys, here's the deal.

1. Please post multiple pictures per post.
    2. Please refrain from re-posting every single picture with a smile or a 'nice' kinda comment.

The idea is to share and appreciate, not run up the page/post count so that we end up right back where we were with long threads that had to be shut down.

Thank you.

Gaelforce
    Supermoderator
    Gaelforce
    WonderAdmin
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES - Ignorance of the rules is no excuse!

BANNED

BANNED

BANNED

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post

Aww, that scene with Lois and Clark in the rain was epic.
    Last edited by TomariS; 09-04-2018 at 07:16 AM.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

I just love that the Clois from Smallville created a great friendship, before being a couple. Lois always suspected Clark was hiding something, but never pressured him to tell her.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    I just love that the Clois from Smallville created a great friendship, before being a couple. Lois always suspected Clark was hiding something, but never pressured him to tell her.
    Correct, it's the best kind of romance to tell in fiction...someone who isn't immediately placed front and centre of the major romantic dramas going on, and developing them organically from friendship onwards. It's a little bit more unique given we always know from the beginning that Lois is "the one", but Smallville's trick was not to rush to it.

BANNED

Correct, it's the best kind of romance to tell in fiction...someone who isn't immediately placed front and centre of the major romantic dramas going on, and developing them organically from friendship onwards. It's a little bit more unique given we always know from the beginning that Lois is "the one", but Smallville's trick was not to rush to it.
    Exactly. Like when Lois gave him a journal for his "birthday" (the day he arrived to earth), because she noticed he kept his thoughts and feelings to himself, and it was a good idea if Clark found a way to let it all out. She really knows him.

BANNED

Exactly. Like when Lois gave him a journal for his "birthday" (the day he arrived to earth), because she noticed he kept his thoughts and feelings to himself, and it was a good idea if Clark found a way to let it all out. She really knows him.
    I personally never use diaries, I'm a bit superstitious about them, if that makes sense.

Quick to answer

I'd love an animated series for Smallville S11.

BANNED

I'd love an animated series for Smallville S11.
    I agree, I hated that Kryptonsite joked about that for April Fools one time

I personally never use diaries, I'm a bit superstitious about them, if that makes sense.

Quick to answer
    I didn't know that. *o* I just mentioned that scene, because it was Lois' way of telling Clark "it's okay if you don't trust people completely, but you can let go sometimes."

And of course Lois said YES. She has no doubt of her feelings for Clark, or who Clark is.

I agree, I hated that Kryptonsite joked about that for April Fools one time
    Or...when they joked about a Smallville reunion, and shattered hopes and dreams around the world. They're evil. TT^TT