Page 69 of 214 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119169 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 3203

Quote Originally Posted by _Beautiful_Temptress_ View Post
    Thanks for sharing, _Beautiful_Temptress_!!
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

They'll always love each other.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

New gifset:

Tyler Hoechlin (Superman/Clark) talks Lois Lane at Heroes & Villains Fan Fest

Video here (thanks to fyeahsupermanandloislane): https://twitter.com/FanFestNews/stat...54854985375745
    Last edited by TomariS; 09-10-2018 at 06:07 PM.

Perfect panels as always!! ^_^

Cute tiny dolls of SVClois! ^_^

From LnC (S04E17):

One of the most beautiful scenes ever!!

Part 2:

BANNED

He's such a (Margot) Kidder

Man, I miss Golden Age/Earth-2 Clois. =(
    Last edited by TomariS; 09-11-2018 at 03:21 PM.

Hehe, sexy Clois...

Hot, hot, hoooot!!!! *¬*

Last part:

SVClark sold out in my country (after it happened to SVLois), so I had to wait until it was in stock again, but now...they're finally together, haha!!