Page 76 of 214 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 3203

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    DESPOP always has great Clois art. Gorgeous!
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Look at all that DESPOP art. Simply perfect!!!
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    Lois taking a picture of her favorite alien:

By @KuroLaurant.

Legacy of Krypton:

By Devin-McRee.

Art cake:

By Cherry Morello (colab with her husband Des Taylor).
    Okay, I WANT that Clois cake. It's perfect and looks yummy. XD

Master Hero Vladimir

Alright then, thanks

I'm looking forward to this.

Ivan Reis' art is amazing. I wish he could draw Superman forever. A man can dream.
    Last edited by HeroVladimir93; 09-19-2018 at 10:15 AM. Reason: Grammar and context check.

Reis has drawn some beautiful art and splash pages for his Superman work with Bendis so far. That spread of Supes wrecking the Dominator armada and preventing global disasters after the Earth enters the Phantom Zone are my favourites.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lvenger View Post
    Reis has drawn some beautiful art and splash pages for his Superman work with Bendis so far. That spread of Supes wrecking the Dominator armada and preventing global disasters after the Earth enters the Phantom Zone are my favourites.
    Nice to see appreciate sequences Bendis has written...even if you're largely praising the artist.

Two more songs:

Click on the image to watch the video:

Last edited by TomariS; 09-19-2018 at 01:01 PM.

Old school Clois:

Old school Clois - part 2:

BANNED

That's just about one of the best things about Superman IV...you always got the impression she knew even after the second amnesia kiss, like she'd prepared herself for it this time.

I love when Supes says "never set once above the rest, love all humanity instead...it's not fair"

That's just about one of the best things about Superman IV...you always got the impression she knew even after the second amnesia kiss, like she'd prepared herself for it this time.

I love when Supes says "never set once above the rest, love all humanity instead...it's not fair"
    Well, good to know I wasn't the only one who thought that. That amnesia kiss is simply illogical.

Flirty SVClois:

Part 2:

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    Hahaha that last comic, Clark...clearly Lois doesn't want to talk, she has 'other' plans for you. XD

Another great version of Clois.