Page 91 of 214 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 3203

Part 2:

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

From S03E22:

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Part 2:

BANNED

So in Doomsday Clock#7, Manhattan reveals Clark ultimately loses all hope and isn't sure if he destroys everything or Clark destroys him.

And AC#1003 took place after Lois and Clark's conversation in AC#1004. Clark is still a little sad even though he's seen her, and Lois is still working in a hotel room alone, with Lex visiting her.

Yay, quite an uplifting week eh?

One similar SM to the animated version and Lois..

Screen Shot 932.jpg

BANNED

BANNED

Death of Superman#9

spoilers:
    The Justice League gather together to explore the remains of their headquarters. They find a photo of Wonder Woman and Clark and Shazam asks Diana how she's feeling. Diana recalls the day she realised that her relationship with Clark was doomed. It was during a parademon invasion of Metropolis. Lois and Jimmy are covering the event when they are both attacked. Lois manages to grab hold of a Parademon weapon and takes out as many as they could before being overwhelmed. Clark spots Lois in trouble and ignores Diana in a bid to rescue her. Despite Diana believing Lois could handle herself, and thinking Clark understood too, he knew his heart would never allow him to accept she didn't need him. Diana concludes that she and Clark had fun times, but ultimately he would always put Lois before her and that they were better off as best friends

Now why we didn't get something like this in the New 52 besides "we were easy together" I don't know.
    end of spoilers

Read the issue. Lois is a badass in it.
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 09-26-2018 at 04:56 AM.

BANNED

BANNED

Astonishing Member

I really enjoyed DoS #9 it wasn't anything I didn't already know but I appreciate it pointed out that it would always be Lois for Superman. It's a deeply ingrained truth. This is how I expected them to deal with the relationship not long after Clark had has his "fun" dating Diana for a short while. Lois will always occupy a space in his mind as well as heart. N52 seemed to go out of its way to undo this simple truth for something that couldn't last. spoilers:
    My favorite panel is when Clark finally fights through the parademons to get to Lois, even the art shows Clark's deep love for her without saying a single word and they aren't even together in this this fb scene. It was perfect.
    end of spoilers

I also loved how Lois was presented in this issue. This and issue #7 are my favourites because you see what makes Lois such an awesome character even if it's through the eyes of Jimmy and Diana. I'm hoping this filters down to Bendis' books (AC specifically since that's where this type of Lois should feature) I want to see this very competent reporter and all round fabulous Lois Lane.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    So in Doomsday Clock#7, Manhattan reveals Clark ultimately loses all hope and isn't sure if he destroys everything or Clark destroys him.

And AC#1003 took place after Lois and Clark's conversation in AC#1004. Clark is still a little sad even though he's seen her, and Lois is still working in a hotel room alone, with Lex visiting her.

Yay, quite an uplifting week eh?
    Oh god, reading the part where Clark loses all hope...*sigh* Why can't we get a happy Clark for a while?

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    I really enjoyed DoS #9 it wasn't anything I didn't already know but I appreciate it pointed out that it would always be Lois for Superman. It's a deeply ingrained truth. This is how I expected them to deal with the relationship not long after Clark had has his "fun" dating Diana for a short while. Lois will always occupy a space in his mind as well as heart. N52 seemed to go out of its way to undo this simple truth for something that couldn't last. spoilers:
    My favorite panel is when Clark finally fights through the parademons to get to Lois, even the art shows Clark's deep love for her without saying a single word and they aren't even together in this this fb scene. It was perfect.
    end of spoilers

I also loved how Lois was presented in this issue. This and issue #7 are my favourites because you see what makes Lois such an awesome character even if it's through the eyes of Jimmy and Diana. I'm hoping this filters down to Bendis' books (AC specifically since that's where this type of Lois should feature) I want to see this very competent reporter and all round fabulous Lois Lane.
    Sounds really good. Guess I'll have to read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Death of Superman#9

spoilers:
    The Justice League gather together to explore the remains of their headquarters. They find a photo of Wonder Woman and Clark and Shazam asks Diana how she's feeling. Diana recalls the day she realised that her relationship with Clark was doomed. It was during a parademon invasion of Metropolis. Lois and Jimmy are covering the event when they are both attacked. Lois manages to grab hold of a Parademon weapon and takes out as many as they could before being overwhelmed. Clark spots Lois in trouble and ignores Diana in a bid to rescue her. Despite Diana believing Lois could handle herself, and thinking Clark understood too, he knew his heart would never allow him to accept she didn't need him. Diana concludes that she and Clark had fun times, but ultimately he would always put Lois before her and that they were better off as best friends

Now why we didn't get something like this in the New 52 besides "we were easy together" I don't know.
    end of spoilers

Read the issue. Lois is a badass in it.
    Thanks for your review, Miles To Go!!

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Thanks for sharing, adrikito!!