Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Two new Selfies Thanks Jmc247

They are doing reshoots of the first few episodes back to the birth. I wonder why?

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    They are doing reshoots of the first few episodes back to the birth. I wonder why?
    No idea.

However I am extremely concerned the character of Sage dies very early in this season. I saw no indication of the actress filming further episodes past a very early point , and she made some kind of discouraged comments as well about her career. :-|

There is so much more that they could do with Sage. So wasteful.

As far as guesses on why reshoots. Maybe they're incorporating new info they got off the trailer reaction...??? That's the only thing I can think of. Or the writers/directors came up with new ideas? Or realized their vision wasn't properly executed with the footage they already had? Shrug. Could be an effort to like... alter how certain characters are perceived maybe make some seem either "softer" or "harder". That's all I got really
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

new Pic House of M Florka

art by Magickmarker

BANNED

BANNED

Reversing Axis if it happens really would require support from on high which they certainly might have with the studio issues resolved. They knew how popular the family was and still is. If Wanda and Pietro are on covers to any of the first 6 issues the possibility goes up a fair bit, but I would be guarded until we know more that Marvel's shall we say anti-Fantastic Four will be repaired as well this year.
    Last edited by jmc247; 08-13-2018 at 07:49 AM.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Reversing Axis if it happens really would require support from on high which they certainly might have with the studio issues resolved. They knew how popular the family was and still is. If Wanda and Pietro are on covers to any of the first 6 issues the possibility goes up a fair bit, but I would be guarded until we know more that Marvel's shall we say anti-Fantastic Four will be repaired as well this year.
    Interesting anti FF. Who would you analogize with who then?
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    Interesting anti FF. Who would you analogize with who then?
    One can contrast and compare on their the characters, but I more meant in terms of not exactly being an idealized nuclear family. They are their own unique dynamic.

Anyway.

Last edited by jmc247; 08-13-2018 at 11:57 AM.

A big LOL to Mr. Cronin. He took down my comment on this same article when it first appeared in Oct. 2016. Not opinion, I was just bringing him up to date as to what happened to Magneto's Bermuda Triangle island, because he left off a few things. Also I filled him in on some things re: Dave Cockrum's plans. (It's not like I don't talk to Paty C., Brian.)

Anyway, go here for what really happened to Magneto's Bermuda Triangle island. https://uncannyxmen.net/x-marks-the-spot/bermuda-island

I enjoyed the X-MEN UNLIMITED #9 story, too. (Anything with Lee Forrester and Belasco is cool.) Also, I really miss characters like High Priest Ghaur and Llyra--Marvel's magical mystery science fiction characters. Reminds me of Zaladane when she was High Priestess of the Sun People in the Savage Land, along with Garokk, and they kidnapped Lorna. Loved those 1980s high-fantasy science fiction elements in Claremont's writing.

But honestly, the mystery of Magneto's Bermuda Triangle island was solved in UNLIMITED #9, and Mr. Cronin was advised of such in Oct. 2016. The article that was published today is a retread that ignores several readers who told Brian Cronin the same. (Just remove our comments and hope no one notices, I guess.)

Not as bad as this article this week.

Polaris was once brainwashed by Magneto into attacking her ex-teammates. Years later, she did one worse. After Polaris lost her powers during M-Day, she accepted Apocalypse’s offer to become Pestilence, one of his Four Horsemen. In this capacity, she tried to create a super-plague to wipe out humanity.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbr...-the-team/amp/