Page 32 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

That picture is based on the classic "Three on a Soda" drawing from Archie where Archie, Betty and Veronica are drinking out of one soda. Ty Templeton's doing a regular feature in these Marvel Super Heroes comics where he imagines Marvel characters in the style of famous comic strips. I'd like to see him do a whole book of it.

Also he has Natasha in the 1990s Avengers bomber jacket. Why hasn't 90s nostalgia revived those yet?

Avengers: Infinity War concept art
    DrVHBNNXgAEVjiC.jpg
    How awesome that looks!

Two more
    DrTcAfyWoAA_Mm8.jpg
    DrTcAfzWwAImrkB.jpg
    Last edited by Witchfan; 11-06-2018 at 10:46 AM.

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    That picture is based on the classic "Three on a Soda" drawing from Archie where Archie, Betty and Veronica are drinking out of one soda. Ty Templeton's doing a regular feature in these Marvel Super Heroes comics where he imagines Marvel characters in the style of famous comic strips. I'd like to see him do a whole book of it.
    Oh, I didn’t know that. Thanks for giving that background info.
    Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Also he has Natasha in the 1990s Avengers bomber jacket. Why hasn't 90s nostalgia revived those yet?
    Duno, but I’ve got a lot of 90’s Nostalgia.

Extraordinary Member

Avengers No Road Home will feature Greek Gods stuff.
    One of the pages show them fighting a Serpent monster.
    I wonder if it's Set, I hope they will acknowledge Wanda's connection to him and let her play an important part.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Avengers No Road Home will feature Greek Gods stuff.
    One of the pages show them fighting a Serpent monster.
    I wonder if it's Set, I hope they will acknowledge Wanda's connection to him and let her play an important part.
    I suspected it might have something to do with Greek Mythology as one of the covers seemed to have shown Olympus.

Wanda appears in the current Doctor Strange issue, in what I guess is some kind of astral plane communication. She says to Doctor Strange something about your Doppelganger has stolen something, ... something. Also Doctor Voodoo says something about “Darkhold”. Can’t bring myself to care about that unless Wanda is really part of the story. The Doctor Strange run has been dull to me lately. Still its nice to see Wanda’s face again in there - even though this time it’s literally just her face

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    Wanda appears in the current Doctor Strange issue, in what I guess is some kind of astral plane communication. She says to Doctor Strange something about your Doppelganger has stolen something, ... something. Also Doctor Voodoo says something about “Darkhold”. Can’t bring myself to care about that unless Wanda is really part of the story. The Doctor Strange run has been dull to me lately. Still its nice to see Wanda’s face again in there - even though this time it’s literally just her face
    I kinda wondee where Darkhold is kept post-SE though.

Confusing times: There is a YouTube channel that claims that all three series, Scarlet Witch/Vision, Winter Soldier/Falcon and Loki are confirmed. However almost every other report that I can find says it’s only the Loki one that’s got confirmed. I wouldn’t even wanna post the video of that one channel since

A, its in German, so I guess most here couldn’t understand it anyway.
    B, its most likely false, riding along that actual confirmation.
    C, I originate from Germany, which would make it all the more embarrassing.

As for the confirmation of Loki, I don’t know what to think of it. Could mean that the Scarlet Witch one is true as well, and only gets announced later. Could also mean that Loki always was the only one that was true.

Maybe the Scarlet Witch series becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy, we only have to think a about it strongly ...

Confusing times: There is a YouTube channel that claims that all three series, Scarlet Witch/Vision, Winter Soldier/Falcon and Loki are confirmed. However almost every other report that I can find says it’s only the Loki one that’s got confirmed. I wouldn’t even wanna post the video of that one channel since

A, its in German, so I guess most here couldn’t understand it anyway.
    B, its most likely false, riding along that actual confirmation.
    C, I originate from Germany, which would make it all the more embarrassing.

As for the confirmation of Loki, I don’t know what to think of it. Could mean that the Scarlet Witch one is true as well, and only gets announced later. Could also mean that Loki always was the only one that was true.

Maybe the Scarlet Witch series becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy, we only have to think a about it strongly ...
    I think the Loki series will take place in the past on Asgard, and that Loki will remain dead after Avengers 4. Since it takes place in the past, they can confirm it. The Scarlet Witch and Winter Soldier/Falcon series will take place after Avengers 4. Since these characters are currently dead, it would be a spoiler to announce these series before Avengers 4 comes out and they are alive again.

Extraordinary Member

Variety broke the news of the Loki, Scarlet Witch, and Winter Soldier/Falcon series (and Screen Rant added the news that it's probably a Vision & the Scarlet Witch series). Loki is the only one Disney officially confirmed so far, maybe just because Tom Hiddleston's Loki is the most famous of those MCU characters.

I would agree that we may not know much about what the stories of these series will be until Avengers 4 comes out. Apparently the same Disney investors' call mentioned there would be more news about the streaming service in April.

I’m just wondering, couldn’t they announce the Scarlet Witch series without telling whether it’s before or after Avengers 3/4 ? No spoiler than. With Winter Soldier/Falcon they can’t do that, it practically has to be afterwards, as I pointed out some time earlier. Maybe the crux is that it would reduce it to a bare bones announcement, no contend. But than again they didn’t say anything regarding what Loki will be about.

I find it ironic that pretty much everybody who deals with comics/superhero stuff totally assumes the Scarlet Witch series is true, except for me and other Wanda fans, because we are so used to be fooled and disappointed, I think.

Speaking of Scarlet Witch and Loki, for anyone else who likes “who would win discussions” (I do ), here is now a rather lengthy one:

Extraordinary Member

I’m just wondering, couldn’t they announce the Scarlet Witch series without telling whether it’s before or after Avengers 3/4 ? No spoiler than. With Winter Soldier/Falcon they can’t do that, it practically has to be afterwards, as I pointed out some time earlier. Maybe the crux is that it would reduce it to a bare bones announcement, no contend. But than again they didn’t say anything regarding what Loki will be about.

I find it ironic that pretty much everybody who deals with comics/superhero stuff totally assumes the Scarlet Witch series is true, except for me and other Wanda fans, because we are so used to be fooled and disappointed, I think.

Speaking of Scarlet Witch and Loki, for anyone else who likes “who would win discussions” (I do ), here is now a rather lengthy one:

The proper build for a Wanda Fan is to max out your "Disappointment Management" or your will have low survivability.
    Sorry, played a bunch of RPG games lately.

BANNED

I mean it's obviously wanda.... like raw power, defense, versatility, mind control

All I've seen loki do are illusions and beams.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    The proper build for a Wanda Fan is to max out your "Disappointment Management" or your will have low survivability.
    Sorry, played a bunch of RPG games lately.
    I treat Wanda news like I do Car Boot Sales, never expect anything, therefore if you see something you get a nice surprise and if you do, well you won't be disappointed.

But Set was from the Egyptian pantheon. However Greek myths are replete with serpents.