Page 21 of 47 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Well, I kinda like the "powerful witch with an ordinary job" aspect of Agatha. They should probably introduce her as Wanda's friendly neighbor or something.
    She should run an occult book shop where she sells real and fake magic books and other items

Quote Originally Posted by JustinT1977 View Post
    Man, I am bummed I missed out on voting for this (this is what happens when you spend too much time away
    from the board) but I am very happy with the Top 10 list overall and the #2 and #1 choices I 100% agree with.
    Wanda super charging everyone to take down the Challenger in No Surrender was one of my favorite moments in the series.

I hope for more Wanda MCU exposure, whether its a series on the Disney Streaming Service or her appearing in Doctor Strange 2.
    Hell I would be all for a Wanda/Vision centric story.

I'm hoping that Wanda becomes one of the rotating 8th members in the current Avengers book, I would like to see what Jason Aaron would
    do with her. With the end of Uncanny Avengers I am missing seeing her on a regular basis outside of the Quicksilver mini series.
    Glad you liked the poll results.

Personally I would prefer Wanda to be a permanent Avenger rather than a fill-in. Also after the whole Jane Foster/Thor mess (especially the ending), I don't want Aaron touching any of my favourite characters

Spectacular Member maximoffimpact's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    The top two Wanda moments have been revealed. Thanks to though who voted

2. Defeating the Challenger (Avengers #689)
    ‘No Surrender’ was a sixteen-part mega epic which saw, the Avengers, Uncanny Avengers, U.S. Avengers, Occupy Avengers and some others battle a new Lethal Legion and Black Order in a game between the Grandmaster and the Challenger (an elder of the universe who used to be called the Grandmaster). When the Challenger realises that the Grandmaster has cheated, he decides to clean the board (destroy Earth). The Avengers fight with all their might against him, but new character Voyager knows the Avengers are going to lose. Using her power to affect memories she gives the Avengers a morale boost, allowing Wanda to use that belief into a super spell which causes the Challenger to explode!

1. The Avengers A (Avengers Vol 3 #3)
    Here we are Number 1 and fitting Number 2 was in a way a homage to it and it follows on from Number 8. Thanks to Wanda’s spell a small number of Avengers, (Cap, Hawkeye, Quasar, Justice, Wasp and Pulsar/Photon) broke free of Morgan Le Fay’s spell and now attempted to stop Morgan. Unfortunately, Morgan has used her magic to grow to supersize, but luckily Wanda enters the fight and summons a Giant Wonderman to battle Morgan. Despite both her and Simon’s best efforts it isn’t enough, until all the Avengers snap back to their senses and give Wanda their strength and support. Showing why she is one of the hearts of the Avengers, Wanda uses her colleagues support to empower Simon and Morgan is defeated. (Also can’t go wrong with more Perez art)
    All EXCELLENT choices Leokearon! Sorry I couldn't get my act together in time to participate in your poll to add one more Wanda moment: Red Zone, finale issue when she rids the entire town of the fatal red mists that had overtaken the atmosphere. Her initially teaming up with Warbird (Carol Danvers) and then using the forces of chaos energy to draw the poisonous fumes out of the atmosphere, was IMO truly momentous as a Wanda moment! Wanda was so powerful AND skilled at that moment!

Best of Scarlet Witch posted these on Twitter
    Dn4lwCbW0AEalGE.jpg

Dn4lwCbWsAAzHQ2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Best of Scarlet Witch posted these on Twitter
    Dn4lwCbW0AEalGE.jpg

Dn4lwCbWsAAzHQ2.jpg
    They're both very nice but I like the second one best.

Extraordinary Member

The first one has better font though.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    The first one has better font though.
    Yeah, that logo is awesome and I really hope the actual logo would look similar to that. Although I love the ''W'' from the second logo referencing her iconic headress too.

God, I'm trying not to get my hopes up for this possible show, but the internet makes it hard to do.

Quote Originally Posted by maximoffimpact View Post
    All EXCELLENT choices Leokearon! Sorry I couldn't get my act together in time to participate in your poll to add one more Wanda moment: Red Zone, finale issue when she rids the entire town of the fatal red mists that had overtaken the atmosphere. Her initially teaming up with Warbird (Carol Danvers) and then using the forces of chaos energy to draw the poisonous fumes out of the atmosphere, was IMO truly momentous as a Wanda moment! Wanda was so powerful AND skilled at that moment!
    That was a good moment, though it did make Wanda burn off all her clothes (which may not have been a bad thing )

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    That was a good moment, though it did make Wanda burn off all her clothes (which may not have been a bad thing )
    Well that is one of my favorite costumes of Wanda.
    Seeing it burnt off surelt is pretty bad for me. /s

Elizabeth Olsen Reacts to Being Asked If She's in 'Avengers 4'
    https://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/09...scarlet-witch/

She refuses to say anything, but she did film Avengers 4, and she is doing reshoots right now.

She refuses to say anything, but she did film Avengers 4, and she is doing reshoots right now.

Love Ms Olsen's expression

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Don't know if this has been posted before but Paul and Elizabeth recreate a classic comicbook panel:

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES