Page 27 of 47 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Today's Tumblr image
    tumblr_pgr9x4xFYJ1vtyv3lo1_540.jpg
    thedeathcommander
    — THE QUEEN OF CHAOS

url graphic for @maximorphs

I think I'd actually like a story where they explore Wanda and Thor's link to Chthon. I liked their relationship in Thor Vol. 2. More of that would be nice.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I think I'd actually like a story where they explore Wanda and Thor's link to Chthon. I liked their relationship in Thor Vol. 2. More of that would be nice.
    I like Thor's complement to Wanda. (Also praise from Herc, Earth Gods really do a lot of those.)

Also while the Reigning is not the brightest future for Wanda ( Wanda's AU curse, sorta), I like Kya.

SE is kinda a missed opportunity(because no one wants to give Wanda a perspective, duh.)
    I was thinking an event or a crossover with Elder God party ( Wanda, Stephen, Thor, Namor, and maybe also Storm) would be pretty nice.

Wanda is not likely to see Thor anytime soon, I do wish she got some interactions with Herc in No Road Home.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Somebody replied to Jonathan Hickman's tweet about best cover of favorite artists and someone posted all the Scarlet Witch covers!

https://twitter.com/JHickman/status/1053375751272235008

https://twitter.com/DreddDurst/statu...77610837704704
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Today's Tumblr image
    tumblr_pgr9x4xFYJ1vtyv3lo1_540.jpg
    thedeathcommander
    — THE QUEEN OF CHAOS

url graphic for @maximorphs
    Beautiful.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Somebody replied to Jonathan Hickman's tweet about best cover of favorite artists and someone posted all the Scarlet Witch covers!

https://twitter.com/JHickman/status/1053375751272235008

https://twitter.com/DreddDurst/statu...77610837704704
    Nothing can go wrong with Aja.

Wanda should have been the third X-woman before Storm.

I want her back as a mutant and on the X-Men.

Avengers should get a new witch. Starsign perhaps.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post

Well, X-Men is already crowded as it is. What really put Wanda in the "third X-Woman" place exactly?
    I will try not to be anti-X/Mutant-ties like I usually was, what kind of backlash could it cause? Kitty got her fair share just by being the lead of Gold, and she is with X-Men way longer than Wanda, and she didn't nearly destroyed the Mutant race.

Would a crossover be a good idea, probably, given the writer understand the character well, and didn't put her in a place she shouldn't be, it tends to get her fucked up more often than not.
    Or just a decent part-time job like Rogue in UA, everyone acknowledges her achievement, but no one is suddenly going to say Rogue is top Avengers girl. Readers and writers should know not to cross that line.

And she didn't even get her spot in Avengers back, I can consider X part only after her place with Avengers is acknowledged again. Also I think more magic users in Avengers team won't hurt. And Wanda is not just a Witch/Magic User to Avengers.
    And let's be real, shoving her into X-franchise has a high risk of backlash and character misinterpretation.
    Best case scenario, she actually becomes top X-Woman for Chthon knows why. But the more likely case is her image getting even more blurred (like some animation did.), and the worst case would be she just ends up unwanted by both sides and homeless, like during 2005-2012.

And since you mentioned Storm, I have a friend who is a Storm fan. (He probably still hang around in X-board) He has a lot of good will and try to understand the ridiculous cause of HoM and such. Imagine Wanda suddenly got shoved in an X-Team, rob someone's place, and poof, pissing off some large fanbase is like the last thing Wanda needs.
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 10-20-2018 at 07:41 AM.

Yeah I don't think I'd want her on X-Men. If they decided to undo her most recent retcon, I wouldn't mind at all. But she'd get lost in the noise over on the X-side. I want her on the main Avengers book again. Let's do that first, considering she hasn't been on it since the whole Disassembled bs.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

I doubt Star Sign would be much of a replacement either. She wasn't noted as magical and making her simply a witch is the least interesting thing they could do with her powers.

Wanda could have been the second X-Woman, but she and Quicksilver decided to against it.

I would prefer Wanda recreating the Unity Squad with Rogue like was seemed to be the plan after AXIS but then Remainder wrote the awful Counter-Evolutionary instead, and later writers decided to bring back the awful Rogue/Wanda war.

Also the Avengers need Wanda, they don't have many mystics who have been long lasting members.

My favorite mini in recent years - well maybe 2nd fave (Secret Wars 2) or its a tie.

Despite the last almost 20 years of Wanda's depictions (not including the older Uncanny Avengers appearances), her overall vast depiction as an Avenger should be her key history. I wouldn't mind resolving most of the baggage associated with the Mutants end of things, but I wish Wanda would remain where she belongs with at least some support. I don't see too many in the X men books who care for her. I don't even think Rogue is that great a friend of hers.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Despite the last almost 20 years of Wanda's depictions (not including the older Uncanny Avengers appearances), her overall vast depiction as an Avenger should be her key history. I wouldn't mind resolving most of the baggage associated with the Mutants end of things, but I wish Wanda would remain where she belongs with at least some support. I don't see too many in the X men books who care for her. I don't even think Rogue is that great a friend of hers.
    Once an Avenger....

Wanda and Pietro are Avengers, even when they were given a chacne to join the X-men they turned it down twice.

The problem I have with Rogue's depiction in UA was during Children's Crusade she was actually supporting Wanda and then in UA goes goes all wangsty and hates Wanda's guts so much she murders her. I would prefer the two to be friends and realising Rogue could nearly have been Wanda's stepmum.

https://www.cbr.com/things-everyone-...scarlet-witch/

I wonder how long until some of the things on the list are wrong