Page 26 of 47 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    I think she meant it would be worse for everyone, not just her.
    I agree but she probably meant it includes her. If there's one thing the MCU and comics love to do it, it's apply sadness and drama to Wanda. She's the epitome of suffering in so many instances, particularly in the movies. Its a foregone conclusion that Scarlet Witch will be returning in Avengers 4 (spoilers:
    and there's been leaks that seem to clarify they're trapped in the Soul Stone
    end of spoilers) and I think when it ends and the dust settles, Wanda will be one of the survivors heading into Phase 4.

Extraordinary Member

If worse doesn't mean "bring in insanity drama", then by all means, use your creative freedom and blabla.
    Also Wanda deserve to be happy, or at least, she deserve to get a proper story, not being tortured for the sake of cheap drama.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    If worse doesn't mean "bring in insanity drama", then by all means, use your creative freedom and blabla.
    Also Wanda deserve to be happy, or at least, she deserve to get a proper story, not being tortured for the sake of cheap drama.
    Yeah last thing we need is crazy Wanda/Dark Scarlet Witch

A Tweet I found:
    Erin Lefler

@Butternutgouach
    Follow Follow @Butternutgouach
    More
    Idk what was crazier, When #ElizabethOlsen told me she saw my art in Seattle or when she told me she’s been wanting one of my bags for awhile! EITHER WAY, LOOK WHAT HAPPENED. SHOOK. She was asking people if I was gonna be there & freaked when I gave her the bag. I’m so shocked!!
    DpfX-xDUUAES0GD.jpg

Extraordinary Member

Another month without Wanda.

But No Road Home is something to wait for, at least.
    When will that be released?

Another month without Wanda.

But No Road Home is something to wait for, at least.
    When will that be released?
    No Road Home starts in February

Weapon Hex #1 comes out today. Lord Retail tweeted about it.

Lord Retail

@LordRetail
    Follow Follow @LordRetail
    More
    Infinity Warps Weapon Hex #1 is a lot going on. The population of the Marvel Universe has been halved by combining people instead of killing people. Weapon Hex is about…60% X23 & 40% Scarlet Witch’s backstory? X23 fans can have fun with it but it packs in a lot between covers.

5:55 PM - 16 Oct 2018

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Find that fascinating. So someone read her solo-Series.
    Also Dialog of her with Wiccan, more than we got in the comics in the last few years, I think.
    Also throws in something from her Background in the MCU, because why not LOL.

So that’s where the gifs you posted are from. I recognized the outfit from the Game, but wasn’t sure whether it’s fanart.

BTW, I really like that outfit. I think it fits very well for a teenage Scarlet Witch. Could very much see that in an animated series.

Aaalso by the way, on the main page here, I assume the makers of the news section are trolling now ?!? There has been next to zero criticism on Elizabeth Olsen’s acting as Scarlet Witch. I dare the ones who wrote this to make a poll about that.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Weapon Hex #1 comes out today. Lord Retail tweeted about it.

Lord Retail

@LordRetail
    Follow Follow @LordRetail
    More
    Infinity Warps Weapon Hex #1 is a lot going on. The population of the Marvel Universe has been halved by combining people instead of killing people. Weapon Hex is about…60% X23 & 40% Scarlet Witch’s backstory? X23 fans can have fun with it but it packs in a lot between covers.

5:55 PM - 16 Oct 2018
    There were already Wundgaore and Chthon, so I don't care who got more origin elements at this point.
    I do wish it would be Modred instead of H.E being Wanda's creator, since in the preview, H.E seems to be a wizard than a scientist. If they want a magic user paired with Sarah, they should just pick Modred IMO.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    Find that fascinating. So someone read her solo-Series.
    Also Dialog of her with Wiccan, more than we got in the comics in the last few years, I think.
    Also throws in something from her Background in the MCU, because why not LOL.

So that’s where the gifs you posted are from. I recognized the outfit from the Game, but wasn’t sure whether it’s fanart.

BTW, I really like that outfit. I think it fits very well for a teenage Scarlet Witch. Could very much see that in an animated series.

Aaalso by the way, on the main page here, I assume the makers of the news section are trolling now ?!? There has been next to zero criticism on Elizabeth Olsen’s acting as Scarlet Witch. I dare the ones who wrote this to make a poll about that.
    Because Wanda got a relatively small fanbase and a none-big name plays her. Trolling about her won't get yourself targeted, low cost, enough amount of satifaction and sense of superiority to roast a stupid comic character, great deal.

Extraordinary Member

So, what do you guys think of Weapon Hex?

I think I'd feel better about it if Wanda were in an on-going. I know it's just for fun, but I just want to read about Wanda herself. Right now (until the next event she's in), it feels more like when Loki was in Sif's body, posing as Wanda. I hope for another solo book or for her to be on another on-going soon.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

https://www.cbr.com/thor-and-scarlet...ngest-avenger/

One big argument for Wanda was missing

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    9. Taking on Thor (Uncanny Avengers # 4)

Ah the Uncanny Avengers; spend more time fighting each other that fighting bad guys. This is though was one of the few times, they were fighting each other against their own will. The Red Skull had come back as a clone and grafted Professor X’s brain to his own, giving him Chuck’s awesome powers. He used them to brainwash some of the Uncanny Avengers to helping him, like Thor. Wanda and Havok unite to stop him, but it isn’t enough. However, despite still recovering from being stabbed, Wanda manages to summon enough power to send Thor flying.

Extraordinary Member

Well, I find arguing about Wanda's power level pretty boring since it doesn't really shape her personality in that significant way.
    Thor's power, however, is directly connected to his, say, mightiness.
    And there is the thing that like 90% of people just misunderstand her power source and such.
    If anyone want to talk about Wanda's power, they should first understand her history and such.

With all said, Wanda shooting Thor off the orbit is pretty cool, and it's nice to have Thor as a teammate, who would probably appreciate a warrior's beatdown than complaining about it.

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

First of all things, incredibly rushed. Its way to short (two issues) to tell whatever story they want to tell. Also it bugs me that she is called Laura, instead of a meshed or made up name like the others. At least it fits, since from the little I know about Laura, that’s basically her backstory with just a few things from Wanda slapped on. As a fun sidenote, one gets much more out of that concept in the game Marvel Future Fight. There she is called Wanda, which creates the hilarious situation of now having two Wanda’s running around in the game. Also most of her attacks are magic based.

As for the comic, I’m a bit confused here, since I had no reason to follow these Infinity Warps from the beginning: Has this any bearing on the 616 Wanda? Obviously this is going to be reversed, but I am making a list of every time she died in the comics, and would count that as she ceased to exist as a person.

Also Wanda throwing Thor into space, truly awesome moment, didn’t make it into my top five list, but is one of my favorite examples for her when she is at a “reasonable” power level.