Page 17 of 47 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Disney's Scarlet Witch TV show could finally introduce the X-Men to the Marvel Cinematic Universe
    https://www.businessinsider.com/scar...niverse-2018-9
    This would make her a mutant, and the Hydra experiment on her merely activated her inate powers while killing those volunteers who weren't mutants.
    This article is really just pure speculation, nothing new...

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    There's a Scarlet Witch show? Cool! I hope it's a cartoon
    It's more of a rumor at this point. But it's supposed to be live-action on the MCU.

BANNED

Nothing against cartoons but the best vehicle to further popularize Wanda would be live and big budget.

Fantastic Member

Disney's Scarlet Witch TV show could finally introduce the X-Men to the Marvel Cinematic Universe
    This would make her a mutant, and the Hydra experiment on her merely activated her inate powers while killing those volunteers who weren't mutants.
    Or it could be actually focused on Wanda.

Quote Originally Posted by BeWitchery View Post
    Nothing against cartoons but the best vehicle to further popularize Wanda would be live and big budget.
    A Scarlet Witch Solo movie would be so great, Why hasn't it happened, she has so much potential and we know so little about her MCU version

Extraordinary Member

Of course, Wanda's value is all about introducing everyone's precious Mutants.
    Did I see media never shutting up about Carol bringing in Kree? And let's say Kree means more to Carol than M/X mean to Wanda.

What's wrong with mutants? She used to be one

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Of course, Wanda's value is all about introducing everyone's precious Mutants.
    Did I see media never shutting up about Carol bringing in Kree? And let's say Kree means more to Carol than M/X mean to Wanda.
    Err, a lot of the hype around Captain Marvel has been about Fury and the skrulls appearing. And for this show you don't really get the hype of a new character being introduced like for Captain Marvel.

They just hate X-Men and mutants and Wanda being related to them...

If she's getting a show, she needs a comic. Or at least a place on a team. Time to bring back Uncanny Avengers?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    If she's getting a show, she needs a comic. Or at least a place on a team. Time to bring back Uncanny Avengers?
    She needs to be on a team AND get a solo. Marvel has been very generous about minis these days, everyone gets one... It would be enough for me.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I think it's more like House of M and the Decimation - and even Wanda's being in the X-Men cartoons and not the Avengers cartoons - made it seem like bad things happen when Wanda's mutant/Magneto connection is emphasized.

Wanda's fans are really, really paranoid after all the things that happened to her in comics and merchandising since 2004 so I think a lot of us are just always looking for reasons to worry even when things are looking pretty good.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Err, a lot of the hype around Captain Marvel has been about Fury and the skrulls appearing. And for this show you don't really get the hype of a new character being introduced like for Captain Marvel.

But they never act like Kree/Skrull matter more than Carol hersel and a lot of those serve as supporting characters for Carol , for Wanda, she is like just there for the grand Mutant introduction which doesn't even exist yet. And let's say she is the supporting one and glorified background furniture for the most part.
    I hate when X-Men and Mutants are like the only thing people talk about when Wanda gets a piece of benefit for herself.
    What about the X-fellas? Isn't Wanda obliged to contribute to the cinemetic mutant cause? Sorry she is not one of them. Maybe when media and people actually take more interest in Wanda's own life and story, Avengers, magic, her actual friends and fam, really, pick one, pick anything.

I want the general impression changed, and I hope people actually caring about her own interest.
    I am more pissed that media aways brings up the shallowest thing possible and make it her tag.

Other than that, I appreciate Marvel Studios for this favor if this turns out to be true.
    I don't hate Wanda being connected yo Mutants, I hate it everyone giving it and only it attention like nothing else matters.
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 09-19-2018 at 07:49 PM.

Extraordinary Member

I am probably exaggerating stuff, but people suggesting reverse HoM is really getting on my nerves again.
    If they want to make her a Mutant, by all means, make a,throw-away line and leave it, she doesn't need be some Mutant Genisis or apocalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I am probably exaggerating stuff, but people suggesting reverse HoM is really getting on my nerves again.
    If they want to make her a Mutant, by all means, make a,throw-away line and leave it, she doesn't need be some Mutant Genisis or apocalypse.
    This is why Wanda needs to do a DNA test, it would solve the parentage and mutant question

Why does Wanda have to be the spring board for mutants, why can't mutants just be themselves and not rely on someone else to debut

Fantastic Member

Angry

Because alot of people see her as nothing more than a vehicle for pushing X-Men, a tool to be used and then discarded, a character whose own lore apparently should be discarded just so she can be used as a prop for other characters.

It makes me very angry, and depressed.