Page 15 of 47 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Talking Happy Birthday Roger Stern!!!

Avengers #234 Aug 1983
    "The Witch's Tale!"
    A distraught Scarlet Witch maintains a vigil over the immobile Vision, until her female teammates,

trying to relax her, have her recount her history for newcomer Captain Marvel.

Wanda concludes her story by revealing how she and Pietro disowned Magneto when he recently came to them, claiming to be their natural father.

Script by Roger Stern http://www.comicsreporter.com/index....y_roger_stern/. Art by Al Milgrom (breakdowns) and Joe Sinnott (finishes).

trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

Another month of solicitations without Wanda :/

Here's hoping she gets shuffled onto the Avengers soon.

https://variety.com/2018/film/news/l...ce-1202947551/

???? GOD PLEASE LET THAT BE TRUE AAAAA

Extraordinary Member

That would be quite something if it turned out to be true, but the article does say the projects don't even have writers yet, so I won't get my hopes too far up.

But still, it's Variety and even when they get something wrong it's usually because movie industry insiders leaked it to them.

Also I'm really amused by the notion that Feige, having fired Perlmutter from having any control over the movies, would now sweep in and start making streaming TV series that Marvel's TV division has no say in. Poor Jeph Loeb.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post

TV series, I guess Vision/Wanda domestic life won't be too expensive to make.

Also I still want " Honeymoon in Wundagore", because why not?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post

Also I still want " Honeymoon in Wundagore", because why not?
    If they are planning something for Wanda I do hope it's Wanda + Vision and the leakers can't say that because it would be too much of an Avengers 4 spoiler. A show about Wanda and Vision in the suburbs, maybe a less dark version of Vision's ongoing, would make sense and they could never do it as a movie because it wouldn't be epic enough.

But now I'm letting my hopes race way too far ahead of my brain...

It's almost a shame that Wanda's powers aren't magical in nature in the MCU. Her recent series had some great things that could be reinterpreted for a television show.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    If they are planning something for Wanda I do hope it's Wanda + Vision and the leakers can't say that because it would be too much of an Avengers 4 spoiler. A show about Wanda and Vision in the suburbs, maybe a less dark version of Vision's ongoing, would make sense and they could never do it as a movie because it wouldn't be epic enough.

I think they can just swap New Salem for Wundagore, and Agatha can be introduced as their neighbor or whatever, Aggie needs to show up that's for sure.

And maybe Agatha somehow set her on the path to revisit her home. Maybe make a creepy small town?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Husk View Post
    It's almost a shame that Wanda's powers aren't magical in nature in the MCU. Her recent series had some great things that could be reinterpreted for a television show.
    I hope Feige fulfill his promise and make Wanda Mystical in nature.

Extraordinary Member

Always do that, I still have multiple headcanons about that Avengers game you know. Especially when I picked up playing Video Games again recently, my imagination runs wild.

Niffleheim

That would be quite something if it turned out to be true, but the article does say the projects don't even have writers yet, so I won't get my hopes too far up.

But still, it's Variety and even when they get something wrong it's usually because movie industry insiders leaked it to them.

Also I'm really amused by the notion that Feige, having fired Perlmutter from having any control over the movies, would now sweep in and start making streaming TV series that Marvel's TV division has no say in. Poor Jeph Loeb.
    lmao! i can barely stand the output and garbage shows that Jeph Loeb and Co has been making for Marvel TV. Disney streaming looks promising every time i hear something coming out of that camp

I want this show to be a combination of Wanda and Vision’s second mini and Wanda’s recent series. Let it be a romantic horror comedy.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

I really, really hope this is true. More Wanda is never a bad thing, and if it's being produced by Kevin and his team, I'm sure we can trust the quality.

Right? That must be such a slap in the face of Perlmutter. As for Loeb, I'm thankful for the good things that he helped create, but there were also some disappointing stuff (forever looking at you, Inhumans). If this initiative works out, I hope Marvel Studios consider getting involved with some Marvel TV productions. Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. is a show that could greatly benefit from being more connected to the movies.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Well, the article described the budget as hefty, and with only a few episodes, that would mean more money for each episode. Maybe it wouldn't be as grand as what we have in their movies, but it would sure be an improvement from what we have on most super-hero shows these days.

Yeah for a possible Wanda show, shame it will be on some streaming service, so I'll probably won't be able to watch it

Extraordinary Member

I personally would love a less action, more interaction plus mystery-solving direction. Give Wanda challenges that can't really be blasted or physically defeated.
    Like I wouldn't mind something like quiet life with Vision ——Strange nightmares after her return from ashes——Consult with Agatha and journey back to her home (with Wundagore Relocated in Sokovia)