Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 LastLast
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    CJStriker, meet Ashley Gosiengfiao, local (Filipina) cosplayer who did Wanda way back in 2012:

https://www.facebook.com/AshGosiengf...55743701919132

Ashley Gosiengfiao
    April 24 ·
    Because I'm so so excited to see Infinity War tomorrow, throwing back to that time I cosplayed as Wanda Maximoff in Italy.

Thank You So Much for Introducing her here Ravin' Ray, she is So GORGEOUS as Wanda and a Very Lovely Lady!

Her Costume is Amazing, The Leather Shine she gives to it is AMAZING and it is highly detailed so well she feels RIGHT out of the Comics, she did an Amazing Job!

Also her Tiara is Perfect and her Hair is Spot On Lovely Wanda Style!

If she was wearing that to the Avengers: Infinity War Premier, SHE would have been More of a Star then the Movie itself! ;-)
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

I'm glad you enjoyed her cosplay, she and her older sister Alodia are the most famous cosplayers here.

More news for Wanda on Marvel Contest of Champions, in the video below she is among the "Most Played Champions by Tier" which starts at the 0:26 mark, she is the 4-stars tier champion.

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    According to the sales chart, Infinity Wars Weapon Hex #2 sold 20,929 copies and ranked #103 is sales.

Wanda is one of the wizards who appear in this Silver Surfer video:
    https://www.cbr.com/contest-champions-silver-surfer/
    This gave me goosebumps. Seeing Wanda in the context of words like “heroic sacrifice” and “defiant hope” is just amazing.

A bit hard to recognize with the camera movement and motion blur indeed, but here I don’t mind, just super glad that she is among those (and also not at the Hero vs. Hero part). That looks very much like her “classic” comic outfit. Which is also used in the Game.

By exclusion I would guess the “yellow one” is Shaman, Wong or “The Ancient One” , but I can’t really tell either.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

The picture posted above manages to be cute, sexy and scary at once

I almost posted *this* under the assumption it is an actual announcement :

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/12...ng-ridiculous/

Apparently there is a “changing history” event planned, but I can’t really distinguish between the actual announcements and the jokes. That’s quite telling, I’d say. Anyhow, that was a good one, since something like this seems to be bound to happen sooner or later. I am a bit torn on the whole subject, since, yes, I want Wanda to be a Mutant again, that is part of who she is, it always was. But specifically for Magneto to be her father, and there specifically in the comics, I don’t want him to be anywhere near Wanda. He currently behaves as horrendous as he hasn’t been in decades. Poor Lorna has to fight him right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    The picture posted above manages to be cute, sexy and scary at once

I almost posted *this* under the assumption it is an actual announcement :

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/12...ng-ridiculous/

Apparently there is a “changing history” event planned, but I can’t really distinguish between the actual announcements and the jokes. That’s quite telling, I’d say. Anyhow, that was a good one, since something like this seems to be bound to happen sooner or later. I am a bit torn on the whole subject, since, yes, I want Wanda to be a Mutant again, that is part of who she is, it always was. But specifically for Magneto to be her father, and there specifically in the comics, I don’t want him to be anywhere near Wanda. He currently behaves as horrendous as he hasn’t been in decades. Poor Lorna has to fight him right now.
    The changing history is COSMIC GHOST RIDER DESTROYS MARVEL HISTORY, a 6 part mini

https://www.cbr.com/cosmic-ghost-rider-marvel-history/

I doubt it will have any serious changes

Wanda and Vision's wedding is part of Marvel’s 80th Anniversary Cover variants by Phil Noto

Elizabeth Olsen's show Sorry For Your Loss will get a second season of Facebook
    https://theplaylist.net/sorry-loss-f...medium=twitter

Olsen now has two streaming shows next year, Scarlet Witch and Sorry For Your Loss.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Elizabeth Olsen's show Sorry For Your Loss will get a second season of Facebook
    https://theplaylist.net/sorry-loss-f...medium=twitter

Olsen now has two streaming shows next year, Scarlet Witch and Sorry For Your Loss.
    Do we know for sure the SW series is coming next year? I know Disney+ is debuting next year, but I haven't read anything about a debut date for that particular series.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Do we know for sure the SW series is coming next year? I know Disney+ is debuting next year, but I haven't read anything about a debut date for that particular series.
    We absolutely do not know for sure that it's coming next year. Disney hasn't even officially announced anything except the Loki series. It will take some time before we really know what this series is going to be or when it will appear.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    We absolutely do not know for sure that it's coming next year. Disney hasn't even officially announced anything except the Loki series. It will take some time before we really know what this series is going to be or when it will appear.
    I thought so. I mean, specially if it's a big budget series like it was first reported, then they need more time for post-production and all of that. It's not very wise to rush a production, or you can end up with stuff like the Inhumans TV show. I'm fine with waiting a little longer for the show if it means they're gonna take their time to make it good.

I don't think Wanda even needs that high of a budget. Her power signature on the MCU is, sadly, quite basic. Not that different from what The Gifted does with Polaris for example...

Vision is probably going to need more budget but he'll likely be in human form 80% of the time.

(I wonder if the show will be where they finally work in the headpiece).

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Vision is probably going to need more budget but he'll likely be in human form 80% of the time.

(I wonder if the show will be where they finally work in the headpiece).
    Yeah, Vision will probably be in human form to keep costs down.

art by Bosslogic