Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
Not much activity here, but then there's not much to talk about. It's another very frustrating time to be a Scarlet Witch fan. No comic appearances outside of occasionally popping up in that Quicksilver mini, no settled future in the MCU and nowhere she can clearly go after next year... it's just waiting, waiting, waiting.

I even got into an argument with someone who claims the MCU versions of Wanda and Pietro are "whitewashed," which I almost never do (she's not whitewashed but if people would prefer her to be Roma I shouldn't tell them not to want what they want), so I think I'm just letting my concern over her future get to me. I would like to talk more about what she's doing but she isn't doing anything.

I personally don't think she'll be in the Doctor Strange sequel; if they were going to meet I feel like Infinity War would have had a line where Strange is aware of her existence (since she is a public figure). So I really have no idea where she can go. It would bother me less if she were doing anything in the comics though.
Well, the "energy signature" thing (meaning the sorcerers would not sense her, and besides they don't know Chaos Magic exists so how would they know) and Vision referring to a "sufficient power source". She blocked at least one of Thanos's stones AND destroyed the Mind Stone. That suggests an enormous power source.

Consider that Eye of Agamotto controls the Eye and The Other controlled the sceptre, and you have a possible mystical explabation for Wanda's power over the Mind Stone.

Personally I've always felt Strange would meet her in Avengers 4 rather than Infinity War, given the latter movie sets up Phase 4, and the focus of IW was always going to be her relationship with Vision.

As far as Strange's conflict with Mordo goes, Wanda is IMHO the perfect catalyst to escalate their division in a believable way.