Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 374344454647
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Also—nothing to do with the Scarlet Witch, but is Quicksilver: No Surrender any good? No surrender got me back into current Marvel, and I’ve been thinking about picking that up too.
    I think it's good for a mini, it's mostly about Pietro's inner emotion, nothing important happened, but totally worth reading if you are the fan of the character.

Extraordinary Member

CJ's icon makes it feel like years ago when I joined this thread (Not this particular thread) than a new year.
    Not that it's a bad thing, it's the good kind of nostalgia.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    CJ's icon makes it feel like years ago when I joined this thread (Not this particular thread) than a new year.
    Not that it's a bad thing, it's the good kind of nostalgia.
    Thanks, Honored to Know it brought back such Nostalgia for you MaximoffTrash, I Truly Love My Sailor Moon and Brianne/Ribrianne characters but Scarlet Witch is My Girl for the CBR Forums and I wanted to Ring in 2019 by going back to an old Favorite that symbolized in its artwork and design SO MUCH for me as a Wanda Fan, Such a Great Piece of Artwork!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Happy New Year to everyone here.

With a major role in No Road Home, learning her fate in Endgame, appearing in Ultimate Alliance 3 and maybe a streaming TV show. 2019 could be a very good year for Wanda.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I hope we get Agatha Harkness in any streaming show we might get. Or have her become Doctor Strange’s pupil in a Doc sequel.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com