Page 16 of 47 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I personally would love a less action, more interaction plus mystery-solving direction. Give Wanda challenges that can't really be blasted or physically defeated.
    Like I wouldn't mind something like quiet life with Vision ——Strange nightmares after her return from ashes——Consult with Agatha and journey back to her home (with Wundagore Relocated in Sokovia)
    I could see them following the traumatic events of Avengers 4; Wand aand Vision decide to give heroics a break to settle down in Leonia, where the two have to investigate strange goings-on in the town.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    I could see them following the traumatic events of Avengers 4; Wand aand Vision decide to give heroics a break to settle down in Leonia, where the two have to investigate strange goings-on in the town.
    I would make a creepy small town in Sokovia though.
    Her home should be more regular/average home.
    I kinda just want to see Wundagore/New Salem merged together. Also some magic books, Druid Tome/Darkhold, but with better cover design.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I would make a creepy small town in Sokovia though.
    Her home should be more regular/average home.
    I kinda just want to see Wundagore/New Salem merged together. Also some magic books, Druid Tome/Darkhold, but with better cover design.
    Leonia, Sokovia
    They would probably have an apartment, unless the Vision was saving all his money while working with the Avengers.
    I doubt the druid tome would be used unless she goes to Ireland. (Why would be great).

Woo sounds awesome! I hope we see the Salem seven

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
    Woo sounds awesome! I hope we see the Salem seven
    I would start with introducing Agatha and Nicholas Scratch. Have Scratch as the big bad and reveal the Salem Salem in sequel hook

Extraordinary Member

Thinking about it, maybe don't merge Wundagore/New Salem.
    Like they decided to visit Wanda's old home, and there are Modred and Chthon.
    Finally back the US and some quality time—run into Salem Seven. Create a CAN'T catch a break feeling.

BANNED

If it seems dated or silly then I’m against New Salem or Leonia and the Second mini. Wanda needs to be contemporary and up to date and exciting for the new generations of fans and have lasting staying power and popularity. If they can make it so New Salem or whatever look ‘real’ and not silly or contrived then good - and that will take lots of money- if not keep it away

I hope that the Disney Streaming series happens. Could be very cool.

Quote Originally Posted by BeWitchery View Post
    If it seems dated or silly then I’m against New Salem or Leonia and the Second mini. Wanda needs to be contemporary and up to date and exciting for the new generations of fans and have lasting staying power and popularity. If they can make it so New Salem or whatever look ‘real’ and not silly or contrived then good - and that will take lots of money- if not keep it away
    There's nothing silly or dated about two lovers wanting to settle down in a quiet place.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I hope that the Disney Streaming series happens. Could be very cool.
    My olnly problem will be, I might not be able to see it

art by Bosslogic

BANNED

Depends on how it’s done and who does it. All for a Wanda series -tho I’d perfer a full on movie- just not anything seeming contrived or bad production. I’d prefer her solo also - no sidekick , no other half- strong and powerful. She’ll never come into her own al la Storm or Widow or WW or Catwoman etc....otherwise.
    Last edited by BeWitchery; 09-19-2018 at 11:51 AM.

Disney's Scarlet Witch TV show could finally introduce the X-Men to the Marvel Cinematic Universe
    https://www.businessinsider.com/scar...niverse-2018-9
    This would make her a mutant, and the Hydra experiment on her merely activated her inate powers while killing those volunteers who weren't mutants.

Extraordinary Member

Someone pointed out that the series could also tell the story of what happened to Wanda and Vision in the years between Civil War and Infinity War. Which I would also be up for.

I guess we'll see whether they make the shows continuations of the movies, or more like long Marvel One-Shots filling in the gaps. With Loki especially they could go either way.

There's a Scarlet Witch show? Cool! I hope it's a cartoon