Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Evangeline Lilly has suggested an all female avengers movie. Won't be a bad thing seeing Wanda in that

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Hello new Scarlet Witch thread, it’s already coming together nicely.

Indeed Welcome to the thread JMC247 and Glad you like how the New Thread is coming along, always means allot from you and it is good to have Polaris Fans here too!

Daughters of Magneto!
    by ChickenzPunk

https://www.deviantart.com/chickenzp...neto-469599715

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by BeWitchery View Post
    I miss Marvel Heroes Omega and my gladiator titled Scarlet Witch. Keyotheseasons it’s good to see you here.
    Hey! It's great to see you here too. It's always nice to see familiar usernames from MHO.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Keyotheseasons View Post

I thought I would contribute something I made to this new thread. Anything to keep the Wanda love coming.
    Thank You for your Contribution to the New Thread Keyotheseasons and Welcome Once Again!!!

The More Love Fans show for Wanda the Better and it is always special in seeing her fans make their own personal creations of her and sharing their creativity, skill and unique imaginative ways in representing her to the fandom at large!

This is Nice, Greatly CG Artwork and Cool style of showing Wanda in Action, Thanks Allot for this Keyotheseasons! =)
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

New Pic Cosplay House of M serie Wanda and Lorna by fflorka Happy new Scarlet Witch thread

recopilation serie Cosplay House of M

http://community.comicbookresources....ciation/page68

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    New Pic Cosplay House of M serie Wanda and Lorna by fflorka Happy new Scarlet Witch thread

recopilation serie Cosplay House of M

http://community.comicbookresources....ciation/page68
    That is just TOO PRECIOUS!!!

Thanks for that Great Cosplay Juan678!

Default Wanda's best moments

After reading No Surrender and seeing the nice nod to the Morgana Quest, it made me wonder. What do you think are Wanda's best moments? Simply list your favourite top 5 Wanda moments, please include Issue number so I can check them out and in about a week I'll create a Wanda's greatest moments list
    Last edited by leokearon; 08-13-2018 at 09:58 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    After reading No Surrender and seeing the nice nod to the Morgana Quest, it made me wonder. What do you think are Wanda's best moments? Simply list your favourite top 5 Wanda moments, please include Issue number so I can check them out and in about a week I'll create a Wanda's greatest moments list

1. Calling down that meteor in "Giant Size Avengers" # 2

2. Curb-stomping Ultron (until Cap gets in the way and screws it up) in "Avengers" # 161

3. Calming Vision down in "JLA/Avengers" # 4 after he freaks out about their lost children and telling him why they have to restore the past to the way it happened

4. Emerging from a shimmering pink background to stop the Phoenix X-Men vs. Avengers fight in "Avengers vs. X-Men" # 2

5. Her fight with Thor in "Uncanny Avengers" # 4

I'm sure I would pick different ones at different times, but those come to mind. (I don't like her characterization in "Uncanny Avengers" much but I have to give it to Rick Remender, that was probably the best fight she's been in in the modern era of comics.)

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    1. Calling down that meteor in "Giant Size Avengers" # 2

2. Curb-stomping Ultron (until Cap gets in the way and screws it up) in "Avengers" # 161

3. Calming Vision down in "JLA/Avengers" # 4 after he freaks out about their lost children and telling him why they have to restore the past to the way it happened

4. Emerging from a shimmering pink background to stop the Phoenix X-Men vs. Avengers fight in "Avengers vs. X-Men" # 2

5. Her fight with Thor in "Uncanny Avengers" # 4

I'm sure I would pick different ones at different times, but those come to mind. (I don't like her characterization in "Uncanny Avengers" much but I have to give it to Rick Remender, that was probably the best fight she's been in in the modern era of comics.)
    Nice selection, keep them coimg folks, the more the merrier

Best Moments and Only 5?! WOW that is going to be Hard for me, but Fun Challenge Leokearon!

Only choosing 5 like like choosing the best 5 24k Diamonds out of a Bag of 24k Dimonds, But I will try to figure out which ones had the most impact on me!

Let me start with the 1st and these are my Top 5 but not in any order of best 1st and so on, just my Top 5 for Now;

1.) The Scarlet Lady of IRON Moment! From Avengers Vol. 3, Isssue #2!

Cool

Orignially Post by Juan678!

By aethibert

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Best Moments and Only 5?! WOW that is going to be Hard for me, but Fun Challenge Leokearon!

Only choosing 5 like like choosing the best 5 24k Diamonds out of a Bag of 24k Dimonds, But I will try to figure out which ones had the most impact on me!

Let me start with the 1st and these are my Top 5 but not in any order of best 1st and so on, just my Top 5 for Now;

1.) The Scarlet Lady of IRON Moment! From Avengers Vol. 3, Isssue #2!

I said five, because it would be easier on some people and easier on me to tally up.

I said five, because it would be easier on some people and easier on me to tally up.
    Oh sorry I should have explained my way I was doing this, I was going to do my list one post at a time with Images of me top moments of Wanda for me.

Let me know if that is ok, if not I will go to the list, your choice, sorry for the confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Oh sorry I should have explained my way I was doing this, I was going to do my list one post at a time with Images of me top moments of Wanda for me.

Let me know if that is ok, if not I will go to the list, your choice, sorry for the confusion.
    I would prefer a list, just to make it easier, but if you want to include images you can.

Extraordinary Member

I don't know if anyone else finds this (maybe it's my screen) but I find all the red text makes this thread harder to read.