Page 40 of 47 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Lol, the art with Wanda and all her multi-verse kids. It's cute!
    Annoyingly, she never meant Nocturne

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Weapon Hex #2 comes out today. We get to see what becomes of the Wanda/Laura hybrid.
    I assume who hasn’t read it yet, isn’t all that interested in it anyway, so I dare to write without spoiler tags, since, also, there is not much of a story to spoil anyway. Still, for what I now assume what is was meant to be, just a short, fun, action-horror story, I think it was great!

The healing powers from Weapon Hex alone – well I should have guessed that she has some from her X-23 part – but that was incredible! That was more like Deadpool-level ! Or even Dr Who-level – well actually I am thinking of the main Character of the spin-off Torchwood, if anybody knows what I am talking about. And I assume he is related to Agatha Harkness, so mentioning him is not even of topic

Also I really liked how Weapon Hex summoned the spirits to defeat the enemy. That reminds very much how Scarlet Witch had done so against Lore, in her first little mini-series.

And also she showed that the “No more …” can be put to good use

Aaaand I still don’t know what all of this means, since everywhere else the 616 universe as we know it is up and running. I guess we have to assume this is one of the little things that happened in between.
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Here is a review of the first issue
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABp2AlX-Nso
    Oh, yes, I know that channel! By now he has got a review for the second part as well!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Red face

I Just wanted to Post this to Share & Remember Just How Much I LOVE This Cover!!!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I Just wanted to Post this to Share & Remember Just How Much I LOVE This Cover!!!

The pink around the chest REALLY doesn't fit this costume, I would say.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post

Kinda like a hybrid of classic and Marvel Now costume.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    I assume who hasn’t read it yet, isn’t all that interested in it anyway, so I dare to write without spoiler tags, since, also, there is not much of a story to spoil anyway. Still, for what I now assume what is was meant to be, just a short, fun, action-horror story, I think it was great!

The healing powers from Weapon Hex alone – well I should have guessed that she has some from her X-23 part – but that was incredible! That was more like Deadpool-level ! Or even Dr Who-level – well actually I am thinking of the main Character of the spin-off Torchwood, if anybody knows what I am talking about. And I assume he is related to Agatha Harkness, so mentioning him is not even of topic

Also I really liked how Weapon Hex summoned the spirits to defeat the enemy. That reminds very much how Scarlet Witch had done so against Lore, in her first little mini-series.

And also she showed that the “No more …” can be put to good use

Aaaand I still don’t know what all of this means, since everywhere else the 616 universe as we know it is up and running. I guess we have to assume this is one of the little things that happened in between.

Oh, yes, I know that channel! By now he has got a review for the second part as well!
    Just thinking, if they are gonna give Wanda similar power set, even temporarily. I think it can be invulnerability through replicating Darkhold pages indestructible protection spells.(They got pierced by Beast in NoW, but in Darkhold they are supposed to withstand any damage.)
    Just thinking it would be cool to play outside the glass canon for Wanda.

Good news for Wanda fans, she'll be playable in the new Marvel Alliance game:

I wonder if it's too much to hope for them to get Kate Higgins back to voice her?

trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

And with her current comics costume too! That's surprising. I've been getting annoyed at how the recent Marvel games have been MCU-ifying the character designs (to say nothing of the casts).

Guess the Fox deal is partially to thank for Marvel actually including Wanda in a big game again

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by responsarbre View Post
    And with her current comics costume too! That's surprising. I've been getting annoyed at how the recent Marvel games have been MCU-ifying the character designs (to say nothing of the casts).

Guess the Fox deal is partially to thank for Marvel actually including Wanda in a big game again
    Agree, Glad they are using the current costume from to comics!

With the Major Use of X-Men again showing up in the game as well Looks like the WHOLE of the Marvel Family is back in Swinging Use with not copyright worries left to hold them or our Wanda Back!

Always Very Happy to see our want in Any Game and FINALLY in an Ultimate Alliance Game, Been Waiting for her to be featured in one!

Again another Great Push of Love by Marvel for Our Wanda, May her Character Keep Growing and Growing!

Also now I got to consider getting a Nintendo Switch, LOL.......But with Super Smash Bros Ultimate having Belmont's from Castlevania in their Games Finally (Castlevania is one of My Favorite Video Game series!), I might consider it for next year!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by responsarbre View Post

Well, she either didn't show up at all or the general tone of the game is MCU-Based.
    Still waiting for thay SE game though.
    Also good to know CJ is a Castlevania fan.

Great to see Wanda in a Video game and thankfully I have a Switch. Hopefully the game will be good

Yes! I am so excited! My favorite costume too! Will help fill the void left behind from MH!

Also, I find it amusing that it's on the Switch (S.Witch).
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Yes! I am so excited! My favorite costume too! Will help fill the void left behind from MH!

Also, I find it amusing that it's on the Switch (S.Witch).
    Must be Wanda's console of choice

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-no-road-h...the-barbarian/
    AVENGERS: NO ROAD HOME #6

The all-new weekly Avengers event continues in March with an epic story from Al Ewing, Mark Waid, and Jim Zub, with art by Sean Izaakse and Paco Medina – and the famed barbarian himself is slashing his way into the Marvel Universe in AVENGERS: NO ROAD HOME!
    It all starts when The Scarlet Witch enters the Hyborian Age, and continues when the Avengers take their fight to the Queen of the Night! And while Conan and the Avengers will fight together, the question remains…whose side is Conan really on?
    It’s an action-filled, jam-packed story that you won’t want to miss, and it all starts in AVENGERS: NO ROAD HOME #6 – when the Marvel Universe will be forever changed, by Crom!
    Written by AL EWING, MARK WAID, JIM ZUB
    Art by SEAN IZAAKSE
    Cover by YASMINE PUTRI
    On Sale 3/20/19