Page 8 of 47 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I Know I am going to Miss some Major Moments that I completely LOVE of Wanda's, but their are SOO Many that it is hard to just choose 5, I know I am going to leave out SO MANY I love, but finally here is My list, sorry it took so long:

1.) The Scarlet Lady of IRON Moment, Figthing Off her Bonds from Morgan le Fay! (Avengers Vol. 3, Isssue #2!)
    https://i.imgur.com/ayEf756.png

2.) Scarlet Witch's EPIC AVENGERS ASSEMBLES! (Avengers #689!)
    https://i.imgur.com/QoMeWws.png
    https://i.imgur.com/cY6CcPB.png
    https://i.imgur.com/xrR3Rgm.png

3.)Uniting the Avengers is Combat Against Morgan le Fay! (Avengers Vol. 3, Isssue #3!)
    https://i.imgur.com/aJ8TUQF.png

4.) Taking Down Starro! (JLA/Avengers, Issue #1!)
    https://i.imgur.com/F6Rkjkg.jpg

5.) Her CurbStombing Ultron's Minon! (Avengers Vol. 3, Isssue #19!)
    http://i.imgur.com/9EinhoM.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/y7pyUdV.jpg
    Nice list, mostly from Busiek and Perez

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Nice list, mostly from Busiek and Perez
    Indeed, everytime I think of the Most EPIC Moments I like of Wanda's allot of my favorites always go back to the Busiek and Perez Era!

They just Loved Wanda so much and gave her so Many EPIC MOMENTS!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Talking

MORE EPIC Wanda Moments! =)

FANTASTIC FOUR, Vol. 2, Issue #10(2014-2015)!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Indeed, everytime I think of the Most EPIC Moments I like of Wanda's allot of my favorites always go back to the Busiek and Perez Era!

They just Loved Wanda so much and gave her so Many EPIC MOMENTS!
    The only problem(s) I had with Busiek's Wanda was he started the whole Simon/Wanda romance instead of getting her and the Vision back together. And nearly anytime Wanda tried to get her feelings across, she was always interrupted by something.

The only problem(s) I had with Busiek's Wanda was he started the whole Simon/Wanda romance instead of getting her and the Vision back together. And nearly anytime Wanda tried to get her feelings across, she was always interrupted by something.
    That is Very Much Understandable and many have asked those question to Busiek on Vision/Wanda on a number of occasions I remember.

Smile

Classic Polaris and Scarlet Witch
    by itsthekitsunekid

https://www.deviantart.com/itsthekit...itch-469076253

That is Very Much Understandable and many have asked those question to Busiek on Vision/Wanda on a number of occasions I remember.
    Appartently he did the whole Wanda/Simon thing for drama sake.

Too Bad, would like Drama to have a lead to it, if that is the case their being no major long-term plans for them, should have but I let the authors answer that, they know more then I would.

Extraordinary Member

Well, I don't mind that, their interaction in Kang Dynasty is kinda nice. And I may just like stuff like characters being good actors and fool their foes.

Extraordinary Member

The Kang Dynasty story seemed to push a lot of the subplots to the side, so we never really got a resolution to the Wanda/Simon thing until their spotlight issue near the end of the run, and Vision dating Carol was dropped really fast. I have no problem with the idea that Wanda and Vision needed to be kept apart for a while though.

Especially because, even though it had been teased over and over since the '70s, the comics had never actually done a Scarlet Witch/Vision/Wonder Man triangle before. When Wanda and Simon were an item in his series, Vision was basically dead to her. Then when Vision got his emotions back, Wonder Man was killed off. Busiek couldn't ignore that big hanging curveball of a plot of having a triangle between one women and two men with the same brain patterns. And then Young Avengers did the same triangle with Cassie/Kang/Jonas, though they never really had time to develop it as more than a nod and a wink to the original.

What I found strange was that Remender's Uncanny Avengers treated Simon as if he was the love of her life, as if they hadn't both already concluded that this wasn't the case.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    What I found strange was that Remender's Uncanny Avengers treated Simon as if he was the love of her life, as if they hadn't both already concluded that this wasn't the case.
    Yeah, that was bizarre, especially as in the Kang Dynasty they admitted they were just good friends and then had to go through that all over again so Wanda could date Brother Voodoo.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah, that was bizarre, especially as in the Kang Dynasty they admitted they were just good friends and then had to go through that all over again so Wanda could date Brother Voodoo.
    Writer's choice and preference, duh.
    Jericho/ Wanda wouldn't survive long probably, it takes another writer who want to write about them both, none at this point.
    Pietro is about to join the limbo, not the best way of family union.
    The new run if Vision comics, well, I have to say the more modern depiction of those two always end with one of them feeling off.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Jericho/ Wanda wouldn't survive long probably, it takes another writer who want to write about them both, none at this point.
    The new run if Vision comics, well, I have to say the more modern depiction of those two always end with one of them feeling off.
    Quicksilver #5 comes out next week, and we will see at the end what the status for Wanda, Pietro, Voodoo, and Emily are. We will then have to wait for another writer to write them. Exiles #7 comes out today.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Preference is all well and good, but still a bit of research never hurts. Still love makes people do crazy things.