Page 96 of 182 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 2724

Yeah, first things first; teach daughter NOT to use daddy for target practice.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    It's a nightmare sequence where he can't remember who they are symbolized with spyral faces
    I think it'd be pretty cool if Dick still has his old Spyral hardware and it was just inactive, but now becoming active again.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    I think it'd be pretty cool if Dick still has his old Spyral hardware and it was just inactive, but now becoming active again.
    I thought it was just a strange dream/vision.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    I thought it was just a strange dream/vision.
    I'm sure you're right. I was just thinking it'd be kinda cool. Today I was looking over some old X-Men material and enjoying Fabian Nicenza's writing there. I hope he becomes Nightwing's new scribe.

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    I don't express myself correctly.

In other words, during his time as Batman, they put good creative teams on Dick stories (and did not send them to other comics) and their stories were not completely interrupted to connect with another. Right?
    No actually, DC forced Morrison to bring Bruce back as soon as possible. This meant Morrison' final B&R issue was #16, and while he still continued to use Dick as Batman and Dick continued being Batman in the DCU, he did lose that focus. He also lost the focus of the Streets of Gotham book after Bruce was back. And of course, the whole reboot being forced onto the universe meant Dick would lose all the books he was in at the time, from Batman to Justice League, and get stuck with only Nightwing. Keep in mind that Robinson was also unable to publish several Justice League story arcs in which Dick as Batman and leader was a main character, two of which were a Thanagar-Saturn war and a whole Gemworld storyline.

So yes, as fans of the character we received many more stories prominently featuring the character during the Batman Reborn era. But we DC did interrupt some books with the Return of Bruce Wayne and many more with Flashpoint and the New 52 afterwards. Of course, I'd much rather go back to that than keep what we have now.

Anyways, I guess I'll be reading the Batman Beyond book from now on.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Grayson - The Dark Heir View Post
    No actually, DC forced Morrison to bring Bruce back as soon as possible. This meant Morrison' final B&R issue was #16, and while he still continued to use Dick as Batman and Dick continued being Batman in the DCU, he did lose that focus. He also lost the focus of the Streets of Gotham book after Bruce was back. And of course, the whole reboot being forced onto the universe meant Dick would lose all the books he was in at the time, from Batman to Justice League, and get stuck with only Nightwing. Keep in mind that Robinson was also unable to publish several Justice League story arcs in which Dick as Batman and leader was a main character, two of which were a Thanagar-Saturn war and a whole Gemworld storyline.

So yes, as fans of the character we received many more stories prominently featuring the character during the Batman Reborn era. But we DC did interrupt some books with the Return of Bruce Wayne and many more with Flashpoint and the New 52 afterwards. Of course, I'd much rather go back to that than keep what we have now.

Anyways, I guess I'll be reading the Batman Beyond book from now on.
    I like the Batman Beyond book and got ticked off when they booted Terry in favor of Tim. But then again, I'd probably be furious if Merry Man got kicked off the Inferior Five in favor of Tim.

The argument that "Dick can't be on the Justice League because Bruce is there" makes me shake my head. It's okay to have a couple of Green Lanterns because of the increased power level. But could Supergirl join since Superman is already there? What can Green Arrow bring to the table, as another non-meta hero? It all boils down to a character is on the League because Management or Editorial WANTS them there.

"It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Not quite sure what this is but it's kinda funny. I do think that Rick would be an easier transition than Ric.

Yeah, Dick Grayson is gonna stick. If it weren't Dick, I'd honestly prefer Rich or Richie. Feels like it fits him more to me. More fun and youthful.

BANNED

IMHO, Rick would be the easiest change for the majority to swallow. I prefer Richard, but if he is totally a blank slate, he could even call himself Gray Dickson. I kinda like Gray.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I thought this is by Travis Moore but he only retweeted it.

DqDGYXUWsAAg4j5.jpg

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    I thought this is by Travis Moore but he only retweeted it.

DqDGYXUWsAAg4j5.jpg
    This is beautiful. Reminds me of how much we're missing out on.

Why no one is talking about how awesome the episode 2 of Titans was?
    Our boy may not been in a great shape in the comics, but he is shining with the series.

The "We're the kids in America" scene was so awesome!

I really have been pleasently surprised by Titans. It's a shame that it won't have as large an audience as the CW shows and won't expose Dick to as many fans as Green Arrow or Flash, but I'm glad that it thus far appears to be substancially better.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)