Page 171 of 182 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 2724

Quote Originally Posted by yohyoi View Post
    I realized Lobdell is the worst writer for two Robins. At some point, DC should have realized.
    You may have three unnecessary words in that sentence.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Mighty Member

Titans Dick Grayson has balls! God, the series is so good. This is how Dick Grayson gets away from Batman. Not the adult sidekick we have in comics. Comics Nightwing gets punched and ordered by Batman. Tv Nightwing doesn't take any Batman's **** and punches him back. Why can't we have this? Where Batman needs Dick and Dick is not used as a sidekick. Titans win Best Dick Grayson this year.

Incredible Member

Titans Dick Grayson has balls! God, the series is so good. This is how Dick Grayson gets away from Batman. Not the adult sidekick we have in comics. Comics Nightwing gets punched and ordered by Batman. Tv Nightwing doesn't take any Batman's **** and punches him back. Why can't we have this? Where Batman needs Dick and Dick is not used as a sidekick. Titans win Best Dick Grayson this year.
    I agree. I don’t focus on the comic Dick as much right now because I find the Titans Dick to be far superior. For 7 bucks a month I get the goodness that is Titans and soon YJ is coming. I was paying close to the same price monthly for 2 issues of NightWing.

Yep. YJ nightwing will be the best 2019 dick grayson, and comics nightwing will continue to be batman's over grown sidekick.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderNight View Post
    Yep. YJ nightwing will be the best 2019 dick grayson, and comics nightwing will continue to be batman's over grown sidekick.
    Greg Weisman always knows how to work with characters. He did a great job in Gargoyles giving even Demona, one of the main antagonists, a great background into becoming what she was. Young Justice, alternate universe that it is, feels great, but also leaves enough that you want to explore more of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Greg Weisman always knows how to work with characters. He did a great job in Gargoyles giving even Demona, one of the main antagonists, a great background into becoming what she was. Young Justice, alternate universe that it is, feels great, but also leaves enough that you want to explore more of it.
    Young Justice at this point is my main DCU since the comics have been so dreadful for so long.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Young Justice at this point is my main DCU since the comics have been so dreadful for so long.
    At least Adventures of the Super Sons is still fun. And the Justice League splinter series, Dark and Odyssey, have been good thus far.

BANNED

A Super Sons cartoon would be so much fun. Was today’s Titans show good? I’ve been at work all day. Is this the finale episode? Geoff Johns has done more for Dick Grayson in less than 12 hours than DC has done in years.

It was pretty good. Donna is pretty bad ass, but honestly Starfire might be the weakest part of this show.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    It was pretty good. Donna is pretty bad ass, but honestly Starfire might be the weakest part of this show.
    Starfire and Raven are both equally bad. Design, acting, writing, it boggles the mind when they do good work with other characters like Hawk & Dove or the Doom Patrol in one episode but can't do a season long character build.

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Besides the sheer improbability of the next episode (Batman vs Robin) being “real,” there are several internal elements that point to it being an illusion:

1) Dick living with Dawn
    2) Jason in a wheelchair a la Oracle
    3) Dick driving the Porsche that he traded off several episodes back

and, most of all

4) Kory and Trigon appearing as police officers

So, Bruce’s murderous rampage is obviously all an illusion. Having said that, something must have really happened between Dick and Bruce to make Dick fear Bruce’s darkness so badly. I wouldn’t be surprised if the Batman of Titans really is more violent, even more lethal, than the Batman of the main continuity. Even if this is obviously an hallucination, Bruce must be vicious enough in this universe for Dick to believe it could be true, else the illusion would have no emotional power.
    Last edited by Dzetoun; 12-14-2018 at 08:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dzetoun View Post
    Besides the sheer improbability of the next episode being “real,” there are several internal elements that point to it being an illusion:

1) Dick living with Dawn
    2) Jason in a wheelchair a la Oracle
    3) Dick driving the Porsche that he traded off several episodes back

and, most of all

4) Kory and Trigon appearing as police officers

So this is obviously all an illusion. Having said that, something must have really happened between Dick and Bruce to make Dick fear Bruce’s darkness so badly. I wouldn’t be surprised if the Batman of Titans really is more violent, even more lethal, than the Batman of the main continuity. Even if this is obviously an hallucination, Bruce must be vicious enough in this universe for Dick to believe it could be true, else the illusion would have no emotional power.
    I think those Porsche driving scenes were reused from his joyride scenes. But yeah this seems like the old TNAB episode Over the Edge just darker.

Mighty Member

Starfire and Raven are both equally bad. Design, acting, writing, it boggles the mind when they do good work with other characters like Hawk & Dove or the Doom Patrol in one episode but can't do a season long character build.

There are people that like what Anna Diop has been doing with her role. They think she's acting well. They even say that she's the strongest part of the show.
    They like the writing so far and not bothered by the design.
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Starrius View Post
    There are people that like what Anna Diop has been doing with her role. They think she's acting well. They even say that she's the strongest part of the show.
    They like the writing so far and not bothered by the design.
    Sure people say a lot of things, I'm saying my opinion. It's cool to like what you like or dislike what you dislike. I don't like what Titans has been doing and I think there has been some major missteps with the plot and characterizations of some of the Titans.

Mighty Member

Sure people say a lot of things, I'm saying my opinion. It's cool to like what you like or dislike what you dislike. I don't like what Titans has been doing and I think there has been some major missteps with the plot and characterizations of some of the Titans.
    I agree with you on that.
    I actually don't like the designs of Starfire and the other Titans.
    I agree with your opinions about the plot and characterizations
    this episode, I don't like how they made Raven's mother turned out to be evil and have her kill a sheriff and then manipulate Raven into bringing Trigon into the world like she loves him
    She was never like that in the comics

I think the evil,psycho killing Batman stuff is just Trigon messing with Dick's mind
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.