Page 48 of 182 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Seems that Spyral will return again in Action Comics:

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...90#post3921090
    That's cool.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Well good thing Dicks has amnesia and is gonna be wandering around Bluhaven trying the be "normal". Uhg, someone seriously shoot me too.
    Do we know if this horrible idea is somehow supposed to be connected to Heroes in Crisis?

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Extraordinary Member

2 more days

What happens in 2 days?

Extraordinary Member

What happens in 2 days?
    the Nightwing vs Daredevil deathbattle

What happens in 2 days?
    Also Heroes in Crisis.

BANNED

I thought that Talia was Leviathan. BTW, her little case of amnesia didn't last too long, either. And while Dick's in his amnesia fugue, he can get a nifty metal arm, maybe go vacation in a nice Russian gulag. Something original like that.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    I thought that Talia was Leviathan. BTW, her little case of amnesia didn't last too long, either. And while Dick's in his amnesia fugue, he can get a nifty metal arm, maybe go vacation in a nice Russian gulag. Something original like that.
    That's a great idea.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post

2 more days
    Yes i cant wait for this
    X-Men Forever

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Yes i cant wait for this
    Where can you find this? Would they really let Dick win?

Where can you find this? Would they really let Dick win?
    Youtube, it's a web series.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    That's a great idea.
    Yes. I am a GENIUS for having such a trailblazing new idea. And I think Dick should get a red-headed former-spy Russian girlfriend, too. See, we CAN make lemonade out of . . . cat piddle . . . . . it'll sound better after all the Wingnuts have had their lobotomies. It always amazes me that DC doesn't (1) consider what makes a devout Wingnut tick, (2) use that info to create more committed Wingnuts, and (3) take their money. Instead of trying to discourage them at every opportunity.
    Last edited by oasis1313; 09-24-2018 at 10:55 PM.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Talia was Leviathan, but she quit after her death and resurrection because she formed it specifically to confront Bruce.
    There's something about Leviathan in Silencer I think but I'm not sure. The Silencer was one of Talia's agent.
    Another one that's supposed to be Leviathan is one of Dr. Otto Netz daughters because he designed Spyral and Leviathan to constantly eat each other like Ouroboros, but Dr. Elizabeth Netz died refusing to play his game and Luka Netz was presumed dead after being shot and fell off a train.
    Otto himself was killed by Damian and his last bit of consciousness was purged when Dick Grayson defeated him in a mental battle after trying to takeover his body.

So it sounds like there's a new Leviathan.
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 09-24-2018 at 11:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Talia was Leviathan, but she quit after her death and resurrection because she formed it specifically to confront Bruce.
    There's something about Leviathan in Silencer I think but I'm not sure. The Silencer was one of Talia's agent.
    Another one that's supposed to be Leviathan is one of Dr. Otto Netz daughters because he designed Spyral and Leviathan to constantly eat each other like Ouroboros, but Dr. Elizabeth Netz died refusing to play his game and Luka Netz was presumed dead after being shot and fell off a train.
    Otto himself was killed by Damian and his last bit of consciousness was purged when Dick Grayson defeated him in a mental battle after trying to takeover his body.

Or maybe dr.netz is still inside dicks head and with dick having amnesia next can take control just in time for the superman spy event.

But this is DC, dick will just walk around bludhaven thinking about babs.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post

Leviathan is still Talia's "child" in The Silencer, but it has devolved into various factions vying for dominance. Talia is trying to regain control, and his backed -so far- by only her magical division.