Page 16 of 182 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by yoloveyo View Post
    Oh man, have you seen this #50 cover?
    Attachment 70204
    So what's with shaving the Batkid's heads? Tim in Arkham Knight, Jason's redesign, and now now Dick. What the hell?
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

All-New Member

Unhappy

I think he's got a head injury.

I think he's got a head injury.
    Well yeah the Nightwing shaped wound is a dead give away. I'm just curious what the exact damage is and whats it from? Was something cut out, did he fall, etc?

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Well yeah the Nightwing shaped wound is a dead give away. I'm just curious what the exact damage is and whats it from? Was something cut out, did he fall, etc?
    He's Flying Grayson,maybe the writers trying to get him to fall from a very high altitude. It's like some kind of irony, or even sick taste?
    Well, I don't know, just wait for this issue.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

I hope kings plans dont mess up nw solo too much
    X-Men Forever

BANNED

Attachment 70204
    Going butch?

So not a robot arm, lol.

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    So not a robot arm, lol.
    Maybe he gets a special chip implanted into his head that turns Nightwing into a super cyborg fighter, like the movie Upgrade.

Could be an interesting idea, but I'm sure Percy will make sure that it isn't. His writing REALLY rubs me the wrong way.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    That's how I always viewed the two. Knowing certain parts of Dick but never whole thing. Donna and Wally (along with Bruce, Tim, and Alfred) know Dick completely I think.
    I know that this is a few days old (sorry about that), but wasn't Wally trapped in the speed force for a couple of years in this timeline, I mean I don't even think he was their when Dick transitioned to Nightwing. Not to say that Wally isn't Dick's best friend but it kinda bothered me how after years of Wally being trapped, he suddenly comes back and their still tight as ever.

Anyway, I'm glad that their BF once again but I find Donna and Dick's current friendship (meaning that the two of them are still friends but not suddenly bff) more natural in this timeline.

BANNED

Well, I wouldn't rule out the arm either, DC does have an obsession with Winter Soldier and KG Beast lost his arm thanks to Batman. I know he cut it off himself but due to a fight with Batman so wouldn't surprise me if he takes his revenge out on Dick.

Attachment 70204
    If it is in fact a head injury I wonder if they will use it in the narrative to impair Dick and give him an added struggle, or equip him with some kind of enhancements like Babs and her walking chip. Though considering the recent story arc I wouldnt be surprised if any enhancements would then be 'corrupted' down the road for added conflict.

According to solics he has vertigo.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    According to solics he has vertigo.
    So dizziness and balance issues for the 'Flying Grayson'. If that's the case, methinks this will be used to explore prior traumatic memories of his parents and Dicks belief in himself and his capabilities as a vigilante. That is if it doesn't go the cyborg route.

Quote Originally Posted by Flashback View Post
    I know that this is a few days old (sorry about that), but wasn't Wally trapped in the speed force for a couple of years in this timeline, I mean I don't even think he was their when Dick transitioned to Nightwing. Not to say that Wally isn't Dick's best friend but it kinda bothered me how after years of Wally being trapped, he suddenly comes back and their still tight as ever.

Anyway, I'm glad that their BF once again but I find Donna and Dick's current friendship (meaning that the two of them are still friends but not suddenly bff) more natural in this timeline.
    When I talk about these characters I pretty much just refer to their Pre-flashpoint versions and no the watered down characterizations we have right now.

How is their friendship more natural this time around? If anything it's more forced, suddenly they all remember each other and that they had a history as apposed to growing up as the first generation of sidekicks. Growing and fighting alongside each other growing up.