Page 140 of 182 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 2724
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

BANNED

Marcus To artwork is so pretty!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DGraysonWorldsGreatestSpy View Post
    In 58 issues the Bat Family has done nothing of Value beyond being used for nostalgia or victims, I doubt King is gonna Change on a dime and have them act like functional people because there is an obsession with showing how great Batman is by showing how bad the Bat Family is as if this is logical but Batman is Batgod and a God can not have equals or people somewhat as competent as he is. King has 42 issues to resolve his Bane Plot, Marriage Plot, etc. If King already had the authority to shoot Dick in the head & Have DC decide what to do and have this imposed on the writer the Nightwing Comic Book should be renamed Batman’s Sidekick Nightwing since without the Titans (especially under Abnett) and all these teased events coming up I see no reason why Dick Grayson is not going to become a Plot Point to bend to Batman’s will whenever need be. Red Hood has his writer who may stay on for the next 5 years, Red Robin/Robin has Bendis, Supersons could probably continue but Damian is in a similar situation that works mostly in his favor as he can travel across the entire galaxy and no one will say anything but dare Nightwing step foot in Skartaris people are going to complain or DC would just strait up reject the story.
    It's what happens when the Publisher hates a character. Does he hates anyone else this bad?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    It's what happens when the Publisher hates a character. Does he hates anyone else this bad?
    Depending on who you ask, Didio could hate all the characters outside of Justice League (and Harley Quinn).

Honestly, I don't think the problems of Dick are because of hate from editorial or Didio. Dick problems seems more due to little faith in the character and bad decisions from DC.

I mean they continue the story of the shot to benefit the sales of Nightwing comic with its connection with Batman. Of course, the idea of the amnesia is terrible, but I think it was bad planning (not a harmful intention).
    Last edited by Konja7; 11-15-2018 at 06:54 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    Depending on who you ask, Didio could hate all the characters outside of Justice League (and Harley Quinn).

Honestly, I don't think the problems of Dick are because of hate from editorial or Didio. Dick problems seems more due to little faith in the character and bad decisions from DC.

I mean they continue the story of the shot to benefit the sales of Nightwing comic with its connection with Batman. Of course, the idea of the amnesia is terrible, but I think it was bad planning (not a harmful intention).
    Okay, if Didio doesn't hate Grayson, let's see Timmy Wimmy be the Crossover Sacrificial Lamb, for a change of pace. I'm sure that even if KGBees used a high-calibre hollow-point copper-jacketed rifle bullet and shot Timmy's itty bitty widdle head right off his pencil neck and into the sewer where it belongs, he'd still be written as smarter than the rest of the DC Universe put together.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Aw, how sweet.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Aw, how sweet.
    Barbara never figures out how lucky she is.

Sadly, this is true...
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Astonishing Member

Well, her luck with Dick depends of the story. I mean she isn't so lucky in Nightwing Annual 2 (2007).

Astonishing Member

Okay, if Didio doesn't hate Grayson, let's see Timmy Wimmy be the Crossover Sacrificial Lamb, for a change of pace. I'm sure that even if KGBees used a high-calibre hollow-point copper-jacketed rifle bullet and shot Timmy's itty bitty widdle head right off his pencil neck and into the sewer where it belongs, he'd still be written as smarter than the rest of the DC Universe put together.
    If a writer wants to shot Tim to develop Batman, I suspect Didio will allow this. However, so far, writers think Dick is more effective.

I don't think Didio has some good feelings for Tim. Young Justice comic is idea of Bendis, it wasn't other plans before this.

I know you think Didio was a troll when he says that Tim is boring, but that would mean Didio is just a troll when he says he finds Dick unnecesary.

Mighty Member

Well, her luck with Dick depends of the story. I mean she isn't so lucky in Nightwing Annual 2 (2007).
    that thing is a poor retcon that I don't take seriously
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

BANNED

If a writer wants to shot Tim to develop Batman, I suspect Didio will allow this. However, so far, writers think Dick is more effective.

I don't think Didio has some good feelings for Tim. Young Justice comic is idea of Bendis, it wasn't other plans before this.

I know you think Didio was a troll when he says that Tim is boring, but that would mean Didio is just a troll when he says he finds Dick unnecesary.
    Didio has been singing the same refrain about Dick Grayson for ages and ages; he hasn't particularly changed his tune in all these years. Tim IS boring, but Didio likes him well enough to let Bendis have his way and not say, "No way, Bri. Damian Wayne is Robin now." If I was in Didio's position, I'd let Bendis go find himself another gig then I'd open the door for submissions and hire myself a couple of dozen young and hungry writers even better than Bendis.

BANNED

Looks like Cabbie Ric goes moonlighting as a security guard in a cornfield.

Astonishing Member

Didio has been singing the same refrain about Dick Grayson for ages and ages; he hasn't particularly changed his tune in all these years. Tim IS boring, but Didio likes him well enough to let Bendis have his way and not say, "No way, Bri. Damian Wayne is Robin now." If I was in Didio's position, I'd let Bendis go find himself another gig then I'd open the door for submissions and hire myself a couple of dozen young and hungry writers even better than Bendis.
    The thing is the Young Justice is a profitable idea (at least, during a time), since it appeals the nostalgia. So, I'm not surprised Didio accepted this, regardless his (bad) feelings toward Tim.

Following your logic, Didio should have stopped King and Seeley from taking Grayson. As Didio hates Dick so much, he should stop any good writer for Dick.

You put a lot of hope on new young writers, but it's always a risk to go with a new young writer. We don't know if they would be good.