Page 141 of 182 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 2724
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    The thing is the Young Justice is a profitable idea (at least, during a time), since it appeals the nostalgia. So, I'm not surprised Didio accepted this, regardless his (bad) feelings toward Tim.

Following your logic, Didio should have stopped King and Seeley from taking Grayson. As Didio hates Dick so much, he should stop any good writer for Dick.

You put a lot of hope on new young writers, but it's always a risk to go with a new young writer. We don't know if they would be good.
    It's true that it's a risk. But the next generation of writers has to come from somewhere. Bendis won't live forever; even Stan Lee couldn't (bless his soul). I'd let them write inventory stories here and there, take their measure, bring them up and make them pay their dues. A young writer might not be ready to start on a legacy property like Nightwing right out of Scott Snyder's creative writing class, but I'd resurrect the DC Showcase title to start greening them in. I'd hire some Assistant Editors to go through submissions and see who's out there to be my next stable of star creators.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    It's true that it's a risk. But the next generation of writers has to come from somewhere. Bendis won't live forever; even Stan Lee couldn't (bless his soul). I'd let them write inventory stories here and there, take their measure, bring them up and make them pay their dues. A young writer might not be ready to start on a legacy property like Nightwing right out of Scott Snyder's creative writing class, but I'd resurrect the DC Showcase title to start greening them in. I'd hire some Assistant Editors to go through submissions and see who's out there to be my next stable of star creators.
    They could also look into independent artists out there, like Yale Stewart (creator of JL8 webcomic).

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lazurus33 View Post
    Six issues are the standard for an arc, so let's see how it goes from there. There are no foil covers beyond #51 right?

Quote Originally Posted by DGraysonWorldsGreatestSpy View Post
    In 58 issues the Bat Family has done nothing of Value beyond being used for nostalgia or victims, I doubt King is gonna Change on a dime and have them act like functional people because there is an obsession with showing how great Batman is by showing how bad the Bat Family is as if this is logical but Batman is Batgod and a God can not have equals or people somewhat as competent as he is. King has 42 issues to resolve his Bane Plot, Marriage Plot, etc. If King already had the authority to shoot Dick in the head & Have DC decide what to do and have this imposed on the writer the Nightwing Comic Book should be renamed Batman’s Sidekick Nightwing since without the Titans (especially under Abnett) and all these teased events coming up I see no reason why Dick Grayson is not going to become a Plot Point to bend to Batman’s will whenever need be. Red Hood has his writer who may stay on for the next 5 years, Red Robin/Robin has Bendis, Supersons could probably continue but Damian is in a similar situation that works mostly in his favor as he can travel across the entire galaxy and no one will say anything but dare Nightwing step foot in Skartaris people are going to complain or DC would just strait up reject the story.
    The nightwing book is already the Batman's sidekick book. Just look at who's logo is on the book .

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Kevin Wada was commissioned to draw David Bowie Nightwing

DrreFWsW4AAzdGF.jpg

Extraordinary Member

this new episode really summarizes the **** dick has to take from bruce
    as well as how anything he builds is destoyed

Fantastic Member

I want Dick Grayson and his hair back.

Looks boring. Ugly and just generic. At what point are they even gonna pretend to try to make this new direction look interesting or appealing. Instead of generic trash they don’t seem to want to put any creative effort towards.

Anyway the latest Titans ep was cool. The acid bullets and villain were a bit silly, but I like where his character is going. Also the tracker scene was funny.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 11-16-2018 at 08:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Looks boring. Ugly and just generic. At what point are they even gonna pretend to try to make this new direction look interesting or appealing. Instead of generic trash they don’t seem to want to put any creative effort towards.

Anyway the latest Titans ep was cool. The acid bullets and villain were a bit silly, but I like where his character is going. Also the tracker scene was funny.
    Anyone else see that bit as an angst landmine?

Feel like Jason is going to have some friction with Bruce at some point, and due to Dick's influence he removes the tracker, then he gets Joker'd. Kind of hope they don't go that route but it would certainly be dramatic.

Well I think they are clearly planting seeds for Red Hood with Jason.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by WhipWhirlwind View Post
    Anyone else see that bit as an angst landmine?

Feel like Jason is going to have some friction with Bruce at some point, and due to Dick's influence he removes the tracker, then he gets Joker'd. Kind of hope they don't go that route but it would certainly be dramatic.
    I don't think we will see Jason again, next time we here about him, it when he dies, Dicks gonna blame himself of course but time wise I cant see Jason coming back until season 3 and then it would be as redhood.

Oh yeah, just saying Jason cutting out the tracker like Dick did could lead to a scene where Batman can't find him when it happens, leading to him potentially blaming Dick.

Extraordinary Member

How long is this **** gonna last and Bruce not give a danm

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I don't think we will see Jason again, next time we here about him, it when he dies, Dicks gonna blame himself of course but time wise I cant see Jason coming back until season 3 and then it would be as redhood.
    I think we’ll see him a few more times so the audience gets invested in him than they’ll kill him off so Dick’s reaction to it feels more genuine

Feels like he gets over him being a hero and stuff after the affects of Scarecrow.

So then we will see him back in the mask. I wouldn't mind him keeping the same haircut for a while though (I know people don't)