Page 173 of 182 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 2724
    Mighty Member

Have you seen the Nightwing leak? Looks like someone is mad at DC and Lobdell. There are texts saying "Scott Lobdell Eats Ass" and "Scott Lobdell Is A Sexual Harasser".
    Last edited by yohyoi; 12-16-2018 at 05:57 PM.

Mighty Member

Here it is:

If you look closer, you can see "Scott Lobdell Eats Ass" and "Scott Lobdell Is A Sexual Harasser".
    Last edited by yohyoi; 12-16-2018 at 05:57 PM.

Mighty Member

My guess is it's someone inside or connected to DC who hates what they are doing to Nightwing. Remember when DiDio tried to kill Dick and there were protests within DC. Lobdell is self explanatory. You can google that bit.

Looks like we are still getting Ric and people have enough of it. Add the disasters that are Joker's Daughter and the 4 cop nobodies which are wearing Dick's costumes. I can understand the anger.

Just what a disaster this is. A complete mockery of the character and it will lead to nothing changing. I don't expect his series to get any better treatment after this is over. It is so frustrating.

I still bet that this shitty Joker's Daughter story is just DC going to Lobdell and saying that they want to do a Joker-ish story for Nigthwing. So he used Joker's Daughter because he has some weird fascination with her. Maybe it is because they wanted Nightwing to have a Joker story while that 3 Jokers story is going on too. At least people can stop defending Lobdell as he isn't writing someone elses story at this point. These are all his own terrible ideas and he is probably enjoying shitting on Dick's character while he is at it.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Just what a disaster this is. A complete mockery of the character and it will lead to nothing changing. I don't expect his series to get any better treatment after this is over. It is so frustrating.

I still bet that this shitty Joker's Daughter story is just DC going to Lobdell and saying that they want to do a Joker-ish story for Nigthwing. So he used Joker's Daughter because he has some weird fascination with her. Maybe it is because they wanted Nightwing to have a Joker story while that 3 Jokers story is going on too. At least people can stop defending Lobdell as he isn't writing someone elses story at this point. These are all his own terrible ideas and he is probably enjoying shitting on Dick's character while he is at it.
    People need to understand that even this isn't Lobdell's idea, he is complicit in this mess. He is DiDio's writer pet since the New 52 for a reason. Percy had the guts to say no to DC and DiDio. Lobdell doesn't have the same honor.

BANNED

Yeah, this is looking like a long-term plan, increasingly so. Maybe Didio wants to drive down sales enough to justify canceling the book and offing the character he hates. I can’t think of much else in the way of reason for this. My expectations are so low all I want is for Dick to grow some hair.

Quote Originally Posted by yohyoi View Post
    People need to understand that even this isn't Lobdell's idea, he is complicit in this mess. He is DiDio's writer pet since the New 52 for a reason. Percy had the guts to say no to DC and DiDio. Lobdell doesn't have the same honor.
    If only DC cared enough about the Nightwing book as they did for one Heroes in Crisis cover. Fans complain about that cover and DC rushes to change it immediately, but an entirely awful story acr fans hate more just continues on despite it.

Astonishing Member

Here it is:

If you look closer, you can see "Scott Lobdell Eats Ass" and "Scott Lobdell Is A Sexual Harasser".
    This reminds me of the cover of a Goosebumps book.

Mighty Member

Lobdell will do a New 52 Teen Titans on Nightwing. Why not just kill Dick? Less suffering. Less humiliation. More humane. Oh wait, DiDio hates Dick because he makes Batman look old. Boohoo...hoo...

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Yeah, this is looking like a long-term plan, increasingly so. Maybe Didio wants to drive down sales enough to justify canceling the book and offing the character he hates. I can’t think of much else in the way of reason for this. My expectations are so low all I want is for Dick to grow some hair.
    This will last at least until HiC is over, but the big fear was it lasting all the way until King's Summer Batman event and that might happen. I can see DC wanting to sideline the character all the way until then and not really care what crap they churn out. Since they don't have any real plans for the character and are just buying time until they relaunch the book in 2019 probably.

Here it is:

Looks more like red wings to me. But seriously why can’t this just be over yet?
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

BANNED

This will last at least until HiC is over, but the big fear was it lasting all the way until King's Summer Batman event and that might happen. I can see DC wanting to sideline the character all the way until then and not really care what crap they churn out. Since they don't have any real plans for the character and are just buying time until they relaunch the book in 2019 probably.
    I’d be grateful for a relaunch right now.

Mighty Member

If only DC cared enough about the Nightwing book as they did for one Heroes in Crisis cover. Fans complain about that cover and DC rushes to change it immediately, but an entirely awful story acr fans hate more just continues on despite it.
    Look at DC's social media and it is filled with tens to hundreds of comments hating and complaining about Ric. More reactions and comments than any other character they have. What does DC do? Double down on Ric and cover their ears. You are right. DC doesn't care about Dick.

My guess is it's someone inside or connected to DC who hates what they are doing to Nightwing. Remember when DiDio tried to kill Dick and there were protests within DC. Lobdell is self explanatory. You can google that bit.

Looks like we are still getting Ric and people have enough of it. Add the disasters that are Joker's Daughter and the 4 cop nobodies which are wearing Dick's costumes. I can understand the anger.
    Its Tako. He finds leaks. Its his things. But more to the point, the nobody Nightwing's are still alive. Why?

penetrator of things

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Its Tako. He finds leaks. Its his things. But more to the point, the nobody Nightwing's are still alive. Why?
    aye. my leek but I didn't post it though.
    hi my name is tako and i like to grow leeks
    @takoleeks