Page 4 of 182 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Which are?

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

They hug in the cover, so people are like DICKKORI IS BACK YAY

Fantastic Member

I don't think the bat office would allow something like that. And king himself is known as a big Dickbabs shipper. So no,I dont believe the 4chan rumors.

Plus Kory is in space with Odyssey.

Quote Originally Posted by Onthetrapeze View Post
    lol has anyone read Titans of this week?There are some interesting panels:
    Attachment 69146
    Attachment 69147
    On the brightside... fan service like that killed Grayson (or whatever). So maybe we won't have to deal with titans existing much longer? Ah. who am I kidding.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dropkickjake View Post
    On the brightside... fan service like that killed Grayson (or whatever). So maybe we won't have to deal with titans existing much longer? Ah. who am I kidding.
    The fan service might have helped sales of Grayson.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    How are people feeling about Percy's Nightwing so far? I know it's early days but just finished latest issue and not sure how to feel.
    It's been decent at least so far. I'm not a fan of Dick being such a technophobe, having grown up in the batcave with all of Batman's tech at his fingertips...it just seems counter-intuitive for the character, especially if the writer is going to establish a lair for Nightwing...what's he gonna put in it...old maps?
    As for the art...while I am all about warm fuzzies from seeing Klaus Janson's work, I would like to see a tighter inker over Mooneyham's pencils before I pass too much judgment. It's not a total turnoff...but when I think of artists and Nightwing, I prefer tighter and cleaner pencils...I thought Travis Moore did a great job on the Nightwing/Hush wedding prelude issue.

I just don’t think the art fits with the storyline personally. It’s kind of an old fashion style, when the storyline supposed to be about this almost futuristic technology. It comes off looking like an old movie that is set in the future.

Yeah the whole tech illiterate thing is a no from me. Hopefully this just falls by the wayside.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

BANNED

Well we've got a 2 part Leviathan/motorcycle race arc that will be a homage to Morrison's run and will guest star the Silencer and after that a 4 part Scarecrow arc that connects to King's Batman. Those I'm looking forward to.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Armor of God View Post
    Well we've got a 2 part Leviathan/motorcycle race arc that will be a homage to Morrison's run and will guest star the Silencer and after that a 4 part Scarecrow arc that connects to King's Batman. Those I'm looking forward to.
    You guys KNOW that Dick will let the other person win, right?

Yeah Titans #24 was actually really enjoyable. It felt like the first time Abnett actually had fun while writing an issue. No nonsense about how the Titans are lesser to the JL, no dumb drama, none of out-of-character Donna, and instead we got fun dialogue, a new cheeky villain, good action and enemies and a whole new interesting setting. This is all I want from the book going forward, this is what I've been waiting years for.

As for Percy's Nightwing, I'm really looking forward to his Leviathan and his Scarecrow arc. I am a little concerned about going back to the Wyrm storyline, but at least we know we're going to get more "micro-narratives" like the Leviathan arc. We know we're getting Damian at some point, and we're going to get an NTT homage micro-narrative too (personally hoping it's Kory and Donna that get featured here). I think Percy also teased Roy, but considering what is most likely going to happen in Heroes in Crisis, I'm guessing this one might be like a flashback issue (or a mourning issue....)? But yeah, there's still interesting stuff coming up.

Extraordinary Member

I am pissed we lost out old thread
    It was such a badge to me he had the most viewed page on the site
    but i guess were gonna have to start decorating

Fantastic Member

Farewell, our little thread.
    F915178A-C914-4A7F-975B-5F957E1BD3FD.jpg
    Last edited by Onthetrapeze; 08-13-2018 at 06:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Onthetrapeze View Post
    Farewell, our little thread.
    F915178A-C914-4A7F-975B-5F957E1BD3FD.jpg
    Before I made an account here, I lurked through the existing 500 pages over a few months. That was a massive effort, but I've read through that thread in its entirety. RIP

Also are yearly appreciation threads the new thing? That's interesting.
    Last edited by Pohzee; 08-13-2018 at 07:24 PM.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)