Page 5 of 182 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

It is infuriating...and illogical...that Batman would have recruited Dick to cover for him, yet plant a babysitter in the Titans.
    Is it possible that Bruce is using this as a ruse to spy on the Manhunter?

Quote Originally Posted by bearman View Post
    It is infuriating...and illogical...that Batman would have recruited Dick to cover for him, yet plant a babysitter in the Titans.
    The Batman in Titans is an illogical fruitcake. Remember when he locked Donna in the Watchtower because her future self killed the Titans? Around the same time a Tim, also from the future, admitted killing Damian and tried to kill Jon Kent. Come to think Tim was trying to kill Jon because Jon causes some sort of catastrophe in the future. Batman didn't place a single sanction on either Tim or Jon. Just Donna.

Quote Originally Posted by bearman View Post
    Titans is placed in another universe where Bruce is a jerk, together with the whole Justice League. I will never consider all this crap as canon.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I am pissed we lost out old thread
    It was such a badge to me he had the most viewed page on the site
    but i guess were gonna have to start decorating
    It's gonna get back up there again. Dick is just that awesome and popular.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Just read Batgirl #25.
    I liked the Dick/Babs dynamic and the whole situation.
    spoilers:
    It was fun seeing them in the wedding suite instead of Bruce and Selina, talking about love, and also the Dick's wedding plan was great.
    end of spoilers
    Between Percy and Scott, I'm fine with a new era of Dick/Babs. Just hope it's not going to end like the previous one...

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by L.H. View Post
    Just read Batgirl #25.
    spoilers:
    It was fun seeing them in the wedding suite instead of Bruce and Selina, talking about love, and also the Dick's wedding plan was great.
    end of spoilers
    Between Percy and Scott, I'm fine with a new era of Dick/Babs. Just hope it's not going to end like the previous one...
    I am not a fan of Dickbabs but I liked this issue too. It's tender and comforting. seems like a good start of their relationship.

Just read Batgirl #25.
    spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    21.jpg22.jpg23.jpg

Astonishing Member

I really dug the Dick/Babs stuff this week. Suddenly as a person who has to spend way too much time at work, juggling relationships and alone time and whatever else in an attempt to figure out what and who I actually want out of life, I can get behind a notion of Babs and Dick just figuring out that they might have to just be best friends but not ratchet up the relationship drama to 10. Which means a relationship that runs the gamut of either just cuddly hangouts or crime-busting or sex if the feeling is right or dates if they have the time or just making sure to text and stay in touch and try to communicate openly, honestly and often.
    Retro315 no more. Anonymity is so 2005.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lazurus33 View Post
    He does always answer. In every Batgirl issues I've read, whenever Babs called, he answered and ready to help, in words or action. The only time he cut it short was understandably after Damian just died.

I also like that they know they're just tired, so let's not think about the complicated stuff, don't rush things especially after Bruce and Selina... just rest and relax. I've read people comment they can't believe they're just cuddling, but this way it's very mature, it makes sense by the context of the story, and it's sweet.
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 08-15-2018 at 10:10 PM.

It was a great issue. The dynamic is great in recent times and I hope they stay that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazurus33 View Post
    I love how them both are dreaming about something peaceful. The Nightwing/Oracle dynamic was screwed up by Devine Grayson, but also because Babs fears were so strong that she wasn't ready to be happy. I like how their Convergence story ended, I think they deserve an happy time together. And this seems the right way.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    He does always answer. In every Batgirl issues I've read, whenever Babs called, he answered and ready to help, in words or action. The only time he cut it short was understandably after Damian just died.

I also like that they know they're just tired, so let's not think about the complicated stuff, don't rush things especially after Bruce and Selina... just rest and relax. I've read people comment they can't believe they're just cuddling, but this way it's very mature, it makes sense by the context of the story, and it's sweet.
    I agreed a lot with this.

BANNED

I love how them both are dreaming about something peaceful. The Nightwing/Oracle dynamic was screwed up by Devine Grayson, but also because Babs fears were so strong that she wasn't ready to be happy. I like how their Convergence story ended, I think they deserve an happy time together. And this seems the right way.
    DC makes all relationships MUCH more complicated than they have to be.

*possible spoilers maybe??*

Did anyone read the 4chan rumor that said Dick and Kory would sleep together at a funeral during Heroes in Crisis? and that this would result in Starfire getting pregnant? Now I know its 4chan so its most likely bogus, but personally I feel like this would be an exciting story. Especially if Batgirl 25 was planting seeds for furthering Dickbabs. Imagine if Dick and Babs finally start taking their relationship to the next level and maybe even get engaged/married, and then Dick and Kory in a moment of weakness reeling from the death of a friend find comfort in one another. This would explain solicits like Dick's life changing forever in october issues etc, and it would be a controversial/exciting story that engages both DickBabs and DickKory fans. It would also be baddass to see a pregnant starfire kicking ass on JLO. I think it would be an exciting and human story for all three characters if told the right way. Thoughts?
    Last edited by InanimateCrbnRod; 08-16-2018 at 03:12 PM. Reason: forgot a sentence

Quote Originally Posted by InanimateCrbnRod View Post
    *possible spoilers maybe??*

Did anyone read the 4chan rumor that said Dick and Kory would sleep together at a funeral during Heroes in Crisis? and that this would result in Starfire getting pregnant? Now I know its 4chan so its most likely bogus, but personally I feel like this would be an exciting story. Especially if Batgirl 25 was planting seeds for furthering Dickbabs. Imagine if Dick and Babs finally start taking their relationship to the next level and maybe even get engaged/married, and then Dick and Kory in a moment of weakness reeling from the death of a friend find comfort in one another. This would explain solicits like Dick's life changing forever in october issues etc, and it would be a controversial/exciting story that engages both DickBabs and DickKory fans. It would also be baddass to see a pregnant starfire kicking ass on JLO. I think it would be an exciting and human story for all three characters if told the right way. Thoughts?
    DC already did this in that horrible annual years ago, except Dick was engaged to Kory and slept with Babs. No reason make him look like a douche again.

Also it's 4chan.