Page 25 of 89 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Pat Gleason posted a video signing Super Son's sketches and they're adorable :3
    https://twitter.com/patrick_gleason/...95374826598400

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Wow, so cool to see all the little tweaks between each drawing, like Damians smirk turning into a smile and back to a smirk.
    Although for a second there at the start, with the way the drawings were changing, I thought it was gonna be like one of those flip books.

The thousands faces of Damian. EXCELLENT.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I'll have to check out Ben 10 to see the artstyle. I've never seen the show.
    Look up the original one. And, yeah. It makes a difference, they tried a reboot not too long ago with a FAR different art style. But here's an image from the original run.

Another great variant

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Look up the original one. And, yeah. It makes a difference, they tried a reboot not too long ago with a FAR different art style. But here's an image from the original run.

Okay I like this. Does anyone know if the DC streaming service is available outside NA?

That's pretty cool

Extraordinary Member

Okay I like this. Does anyone know if the DC streaming service is available outside NA?
    Well I KNOW shows like titans will be on netlfix outside of the US similar to Riverdale
    but for the rest of its content I am unsure

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Another great variant

Is this out now?

Gleason keeps teasing Robin Son of Batman. I hope at some point he gets back to it.The title did very well as did that surreal Damian Son of Batman mini so Damian's already proven he can carry a solo.
    Sadly Gleason says DC has no plans for him to write for them anytime soon which is a major downer. I guess DC is more interested in using Damian to push the TT, Supersons and Deathstroke than using Damian to push Damian.

I've lost all my patience and goodwill with DC with their whatever with Join Kent and f**king around with Dick Grayson. Sticking Lobdell on him was pretty much the last straw and the Gleason tweet didn't help. Rebirth is starting to suck give me back DCYou.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Sadly Gleason says DC has no plans for him to write for them anytime soon which is a major downer. I guess DC is more interested in using Damian to push the TT, Supersons and Deathstroke than using Damian to push Damian.

I've lost all my patience and goodwill with DC with their whatever with Join Kent and f**king around with Dick Grayson. Sticking Lobdell on him was pretty much the last straw and the Gleason tweet didn't help. Rebirth is starting to suck give me back DCYou.
    Yeah, is really sad...

Look Supersons case... After SS ending I started to hear his fans tears(Pre and Post SS ending) and they returned ONLY LIKE IN 3-4 MONTHS... RSOB ending was like 2 years ago and nothing, despite this comic wasnīt trash like the rest of comics of DCYOU era..

RSOB replaced Batman&Robin as my favorite but.. NOTHING REPLACED RSOB UNTIL NOW AS MY FAVORITE. I WILL RENOUNCE TO TT(I canīt renounce to SS, I donīt read this comic) TO RETURN TO THIS COMIC WITH GLEASON AS WRITER..

I AM HAPPY THAT HE APPEARED IN NIGHTWING.. I NEEDED THIS.. They are the best brothers.

JOIN kent.. You are not wrong since he JOINED him, RSOB fans hopes were ruined.. Since the begin I saw that they were replacing RSOB with this serie, I said that..

Gleason only planned another 2 arcs(8-12 episodes?) and after this, goodbye.. But nothing, thanks DC and join kent for that..
    Last edited by adrikito; 09-17-2018 at 02:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Yeah, is really sad...

Look Supersons case... After SS ending I started to hear his fans tears(Pre and Post SS ending) and they returned ONLY LIKE IN 3-4 MONTHS... RSOB ending was like 2 years ago and nothing, despite this comic wasnīt trash like the rest of comics of DCYOU era..

RSOB replaced Batman&Robin as my favorite but.. NOTHING REPLACED RSOB UNTIL NOW AS MY FAVORITE. I WILL RENOUNCE TO TT(I canīt renounce to SS, I donīt read this comic) TO RETURN TO THIS COMIC WITH GLEASON AS WRITER..

I AM HAPPY THAT HE APPEARED IN NIGHTWING.. I NEEDED THIS.. They are the best brothers.

JOIN kent.. You are not wrong since he JOINED him, RSOB fans hopes were ruined.. Since the begin I saw that they were replacing RSOB with this serie, I said that..

Gleason only planned another 2 arcs(8-12 episodes?) and after this, goodbye.. But nothing, thanks DC and join kent for that..
    Sorry Jon Kent.
    When i say whatever I mean that he has gone from the Super books which is a bad decision in my opinion.
    3 characters I like and DC is not using them properly [imo]
    TT is great at the moment so that at least is something.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Sorry Jon Kent.
    When i say whatever I mean that he has gone from the Super books which is a bad decision in my opinion.
    3 characters I like and DC is not using them properly [imo]
    TT is great at the moment so that at least is something.
    One mistake.. I imaginated that.. But I wanted to laugh a little.

Of course.. Damian belongs to the Batworld. Damian problems to continue in the batworld started for Duke, robins role replace..

1 is Damian.. Who are the other 2?

Yeah but.. Since rebirth started I prefer continue with RSOB.. Is like the TT, but I want Damian in his own serie again..

Talking about TT, DamianxDjinn idea started to calm me down. Suddently I hate less SS, but not enough for read this serie that humiliated him that last time that I saw it and created that fanclub that I hate.

Another great variant

EXCELLENT VARIANT.
    Last edited by adrikito; 09-17-2018 at 12:27 PM.

Attachment 70925

TEEN TITANS #25
    written by ADAM GLASS
    art by ROBSON ROCHA
    backup story art by MAX DUNBAR
    cover by ROBSON ROCHA
    variant cover by ALEX GARNER
    Learn the secret origin of Crush, daughter of Lobo! When Crush drags Djinn along on a road trip to find an important item from her past, the two get into hijinks that’d make Thelma and Louise jealous. Crush is on the hunt for Obelus, the mysterious alien chain that once protected her as a child, but here’s the kicker—it’s in the possession of a man named Ezekiel, who killed Crush’s adoptive human parents! Plus, in the backup story, learn how Roundhouse got home from space in TEEN TITANS #21!
    Last edited by adrikito; 09-17-2018 at 02:38 PM.

BANNED

This is Crush's issue. I'm looking forward to the one with Super Sons, where the duo will take a look in to their future.
    Professor Pyg is showing up in Batman 61 as well. Maybe Damian will be there.
    Tomasi is also taking over Tec.