Page 26 of 89 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Probably you saw the cover, is one Crush image.

TEEN TITANS #25
    written by ADAM GLASS
    art by ROBSON ROCHA
    backup story art by MAX DUNBAR
    cover by ROBSON ROCHA
    variant cover by ALEX GARNER
    Learn the secret origin of Crush, daughter of Lobo! When Crush drags Djinn along on a road trip to find an important item from her past, the two get into hijinks that’d make Thelma and Louise jealous. Crush is on the hunt for Obelus, the mysterious alien chain that once protected her as a child, but here’s the kicker—it’s in the possession of a man named Ezekiel, who killed Crush’s adoptive human parents! Plus, in the backup story, learn how Roundhouse got home from space in TEEN TITANS #21!
    Looks interesting! The hot-headed Crush teaming up with the more stoic Djinn.

Quote Originally Posted by Armor of God View Post

I'm looking forward to the one with Super Sons, where the duo will take a look in to their future.
    Professor Pyg is showing up in Batman 61 as well. Maybe Damian will be there.
    Probably I will make you(SS fanbase here) a questions about his future or... reading the post I will obtain the information that I need.
    Pyg here is a reason for make Damian appear?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    I want to see these 2 together too..
    Last edited by adrikito; 09-17-2018 at 02:45 PM.

I think that I want one Injustice 3 with Injustice 2 Superman ending as the true ending..

INJUSTICE VS MASTERS UNIVERSE(6 issues crossover). BATMAN IDENTITY REVEALED(issue 3):

injustice master universe damian wayne batman.jpg

https://www.dccomics.com/blog/2018/0...the-resistance
    Last edited by adrikito; 09-18-2018 at 03:50 AM.

Attachment 70925

TEEN TITANS #25
    written by ADAM GLASS
    art by ROBSON ROCHA
    backup story art by MAX DUNBAR
    cover by ROBSON ROCHA
    variant cover by ALEX GARNER
    Learn the secret origin of Crush, daughter of Lobo! When Crush drags Djinn along on a road trip to find an important item from her past, the two get into hijinks that’d make Thelma and Louise jealous. Crush is on the hunt for Obelus, the mysterious alien chain that once protected her as a child, but here’s the kicker—it’s in the possession of a man named Ezekiel, who killed Crush’s adoptive human parents! Plus, in the backup story, learn how Roundhouse got home from space in TEEN TITANS #21!
    I'm curious to find out more about Crush she's one of my fa s from the new bunch.

I have to say I'm enjoying this run. It's better than it has any right to be.

That Supersons solicit. Damian as a parent. That worth seeing.
    Tomasi on Tec is promising but is Damian still under the Superman editorial?

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    That Supersons solicit. Damian as a parent. That worth seeing.
    Tomasi on Tec is promising but is Damian still under the Superman editorial?
    I thought that you comment was for my previous post..

In December I will read SS fanbase posts..

Yeah, he is under Superman world rules... But you should remember that all this started thanks to Duke, we can continue like that during years(thanks snyder)..
    Last edited by adrikito; 09-18-2018 at 12:59 AM.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

One mistake.. I imaginated that.. But I wanted to laugh a little.

Of course.. Damian belongs to the Batworld. Damian problems to continue in the batworld started for Duke, robins role replace..

1 is Damian.. Who are the other 2?

Yeah but.. Since rebirth started I prefer continue with RSOB.. Is like the TT, but I want Damian in his own serie again..

Talking about TT, DamianxDjinn idea started to calm me down. Suddently I hate less SS, but not enough for read this serie that humiliated him that last time that I saw it and created that fanclub that I hate.

Dick Grayson and Tim Drake.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Crush and Djinn besties?

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Dick Grayson and Tim Drake.
    I can understand Drake problem.. His last appearance was in one comic(wearing n52 red robin costume) that I think that is not canon..

About Dick Grayson.. Problems in Titans(something old, they continue with the same writer) or in both comics? I think that the last time that I read nightwing was in June..
    Last edited by adrikito; 09-18-2018 at 05:11 AM.

I think that I want one Injustice 3 with Injustice 2 Superman ending as the true ending..

INJUSTICE VS MASTERS UNIVERSE(6 issues crossover). BATMAN IDENTITY REVEALED(issue 3):

injustice master universe damian wayne batman.jpg

https://www.dccomics.com/blog/2018/0...the-resistance
    Those eyebrows on Damian.

Yeah I'm on board for Injustice 3 with Superman's ending. As much as I want a superfan Injustice Superman is a lot of fun and Taylor has been laying the foundation for Damian taking the mantle and taking superman down.

Damian and Kara as the saviours of the universe in the next game will be the logical next step. Bruce has been off his game in this last series. Did he even do anything of note?

I can understand Drake problem.. His last appearance was in one comic(wearing n52 red robin costume) that I think that is not canon..

About Dick Grayson.. Problems in Titans(something old, they continue with the same writer) or in both comics? I think that the last time that I read nightwing was in June..
    I don't think DC knows they are doing with those two[and others] Tim is worse off and the issues with him are glaring but Nightwing with the constant changing of creatives, the constant changing of directions this latest one [thank you Tom King] just to serve batman's arc.
    The bad treatment in Titans and now this sticking Lobdell on him and derailing Percy's plan which looked pretty damned good.
    I'm so done.

Tim was messed up by the new 52 and a solo series that set up thing's DC didn't like, thing's that couldn't work going forward. So he was already bungled by the time Rebirth rolled around. Nightwing was on a high at the start of Rebirth. What the heck happened?

I'm just annoyed. Clearly I have limited info and no idea what DC's pans are but I can't help but feel that they have no idea what to do and they are letting Batman's story arc derailed nightwing's series.

I had made my peace with Tim being damaged but Nightwing? Back when Seeley was on the title if you had told me we would be here told I would have laughed in your face.

Damian after using him to sell Jon at the cost of his dignity now Jon is evil, aged up whatever. What was the point?
    Dick and Damian have suffered [to varying degrees] for Titans, TT and Supersons [at least TT and Supersons were good so silver linings ]

Anyway I'm going to stop now before this becomes a rant proper. Just Bad DC they keep pulling the rug out from under me.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post

Yeah I'm on board for Injustice 3 with Superman's ending. As much as I want a superfan Injustice Superman is a lot of fun and Taylor has been laying the foundation for Damian taking the mantle and taking superman down.

Damian and Kara as the saviours of the universe in the next game will be the logical next step. Bruce has been off his game in this last series. Did he even do anything of note?
    Those are expressive eyebrows thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post

What? I only wanted Superman ending for see Damian as Batman and another surprising things/new allies..

Superman is not the worst Injustice character because Wonderwoman is worst than him..