Page 68 of 89 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1330

Damian and Tiger. I wish we had more interactions between these two. I want a story where they team up to help their idiot Grayson

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Damian and Tiger. I wish we had more interactions between these two. I want a story where they team up to help their idiot Grayson

I think that Damian is showing his opinion about him and his partnership with Grayson..

Cute! Did they ever interact in the comics?

BANNED

I've long wanted an ongoing series called Tiger King of Kandahar. DC should do that and give the fans a REAL Muslim hero.

Extraordinary Member

it is hard to enjy anything as i am jsut waiting to the inevitable or lack of clash with Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    it is hard to enjy anything as i am jsut waiting to the inevitable or lack of clash with Tim
    You mean about Tim being Robin? I'm not sure how to feel about there being two Robins, but I'd actually like there to be some kind of confrontation between Damian and Tim because all that tension and mutual hate between them seemed to just fizzle out off panel and there was never any resolution. I'd like to see them address it in story and then have the characters come to an understanding.

Amazing Member

In Deathstroke # 35, Batman tells Deathstroke that he is actually afraid that Robin is his son because Slade has already lost one and almost lost another child. But Slade tells Batman that the one who is afraid is Batman himself because when Slade discovered that Robin is Talia's son, he did a test but Batman did not. Does this mean that Bruce did not do a test because he was afraid that Damian was actually his son and he does not want that to him? Is that what Batman would be afraid of?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by BenThousan View Post
    In Deathstroke # 35, Batman tells Deathstroke that he is actually afraid that Robin is his son because Slade has already lost one and almost lost another child. But Slade tells Batman that the one who is afraid is Batman himself because when Slade discovered that Robin is Talia's son, he did a test but Batman did not. Does this mean that Bruce did not do a test because he was afraid that Damian was actually his son and he does not want that to him? Is that what Batman would be afraid of?
    That doesn't sound like Batman. It makes him sound foolish and unprepared. Ofcourse Batman would do a test. Batman, the guy who has a plan for everything, will let himself be played by his enemies? Priest's Batman is near King's. Overly emotional and not logical to deserve the title of World's Greatest Detective.

Quote Originally Posted by BenThousan View Post
    That mini crossover really got under your skin huh?

So he took him in as his son? loved him as a son, Went to hell and back for him. Batman did a test. he told us he did a test and Alfred said so too. The DNA thing was just an excuse to write Batman v Deathstroke.
    The point is it doesn't matter to Bruce whether or not Damian is his blood He loves him regardless.

Ask Slade what batman is afraid of or Christopher Priest because Slade who even while talking to Batman in Bruce Wayne's basement couldn't figure out Bruce Wayne was Batman has all the right answers.
    Last edited by dietrich; 11-13-2018 at 07:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by yohyoi View Post
    That doesn't sound like Batman. It makes him sound foolish and unprepared. Ofcourse Batman would do a test. Batman, the guy who has a plan for everything, will let himself be played by his enemies? Priest's Batman is near King's. Overly emotional and not logical to deserve the title of World's Greatest Detective.
    At the beginning of that story arc, Alfred says that Bruce did the test. Then at the end it's implied that there was doubt because the original test could've been tampered with. When Deathstroke says Batman didn't test Robin's DNA, it sounds more like he's trying to insult him.

I personally really enjoyed Priest's Batman vs. Deathstroke story. It's very soap opera-ish, but that fits in with how his Deathstroke series seems to be, and I actually found it really compelling. Bruce is really flawed and insecure in it, but in a way that's entertaining and believable, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by babybats View Post
    You mean about Tim being Robin? I'm not sure how to feel about there being two Robins, but I'd actually like there to be some kind of confrontation between Damian and Tim because all that tension and mutual hate between them seemed to just fizzle out off panel and there was never any resolution. I'd like to see them address it in story and then have the characters come to an understanding.
    I hope they don't. Already on the Tim blogs his fans are hoping Damian gets fired. I don't need them going at it in the pages as well when it's pretty clear that 2011 is about to happen allover again. Damian doesn't need DC giving Tim fans even more reason t have him. I hope they stay well away from each other. Damian has nothing to benefit from interactions with Tim.

Currently in Rebirth they are pally and their history has changed. Tim has no reason to resent or be jealous of Damian Tim doesn't have the history or relationship he had with the family or bats for Damian to feel threatened so I don't see what they have to fight over.

Two Robins isn't that big a deal. We saw it coming once Tec said that Tim was 16 and had been with the family 3 years. Damian became Robin at age 10 and is now 13. The only way that works is that they were both in the role at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by babybats View Post
    Cute! Did they ever interact in the comics?
    No I was hoping they would in King's Batman but that didn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Hopefully there won't its not like the WAR kids situation. Damian and Duke managed to sidekick without clashing so it doesn't have to go that way.

I hope they don't. Already on the Tim blogs his fans are hoping Damian gets fired. I don't need them going at it in the pages as well when it's pretty clear that 2011 is about to happen allover again. Damian doesn't need DC giving Tim fans even more reason t have him. I hope they stay well away from each other. Damian has nothing to benefit from interactions with Tim.

Currently in Rebirth they are pally and their history has changed. Tim has no reason to resent or be jealous of Damian Tim doesn't have the history or relationship he had with the family or bats for Damian to feel threatened so I don't see what they have to fight over.

Two Robins isn't that big a deal. We saw it coming once Tec said that Tim was 16 and had been with the family 3 years. Damian became Robin at age 10 and is now 13. The only way that works is that they were both in the role at the same time.
    Wellll, I mean, I get that fan hate is annoying. But I don't like the idea that there can't be genuine conflict between characters for fear of starting something between their fanbases. There's no other genre of fiction where that's an issue. :/ Besides, what I was hoping for is a resolution to the conflict because there never was one. It feels like a loose end.

And the whole thing with their history changing is confusing because apparently Damian still tried to kill him. The whole age thing doesn't make any sense, either, and never will.