Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Daily reminder that Damian Wayne is the proud owner of a Dragon

Lil Damian

DadBat can be decent.

Quote Originally Posted by Armor of God View Post
    This is Crush's issue. I'm looking forward to the one with Super Sons, where the duo will take a look in to their future.
    Professor Pyg is showing up in Batman 61 as well. Maybe Damian will be there.
    Tomasi is also taking over Tec.
    Not holding my breathe on Damian showing up in the Pyg arc though I am curious when Damian's falling out with Bruce will happen. I guess it will be relating to TT and his illegal as hell prison.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    I don't think DC knows they are doing with those two[and others] Tim is worse off and the issues with him are glaring but Nightwing with the constant changing of creatives, the constant changing of directions this latest one [thank you Tom King] just to serve batman's arc.
    The bad treatment in Titans and now this sticking Lobdell on him and derailing Percy's plan which looked pretty damned good.
    I'm so done.

Tim was messed up by the new 52 and a solo series that set up thing's DC didn't like, thing's that couldn't work going forward. So he was already bungled by the time Rebirth rolled around. Nightwing was on a high at the start of Rebirth. What the heck happened?

I'm just annoyed. Clearly I have limited info and no idea what DC's pans are but I can't help but feel that they have no idea what to do and they are letting Batman's story arc derailed nightwing's series.

I had made my peace with Tim being damaged but Nightwing? Back when Seeley was on the title if you had told me we would be here told I would have laughed in your face.

Damian after using him to sell Jon at the cost of his dignity now Jon is evil, aged up whatever. What was the point?
    Dick and Damian have suffered [to varying degrees] for Titans, TT and Supersons [at least TT and Supersons were good so silver linings ]

Anyway I'm going to stop now before this becomes a rant proper. Just Bad DC they keep pulling the rug out from under me.
    Maybe that was the reason that I leave nightwing... Almost all rebirth comics started with the PERFECT TEAMS but then they choosed changes that and all bad..

I think that Damian&Superman have given him enough propaganda to give Damian a rest(Superman is receiving one rest without family)..Now with Bendis even more people heard about this Superkid.. But I heard here that Bendis sales are falling..

Now is when RSOB should have returned during 1 year of SS rest with the kid in other planet.
    Last edited by adrikito; 09-18-2018 at 06:38 AM.

Correction Damian has 5 pets
    Batcow
    Goliath
    Titus
    Alfred
    Jerry

Why does everyone always forget Jerry or did cook him will Damian was at the TT?
    Last edited by dietrich; 09-18-2018 at 08:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Maybe that was the reason that I leave nightwing... Almost all rebirth comics started with the PERFECT TEAMS but then they choosed changes that and all bad..

I think that Damian&Superman have given him enough propaganda to give Damian a rest(Superman is receiving one rest without family)..Now with Bendis even more people heard about this Superkid.. But I heard here that Bendis sales are falling..

Now is when RSOB should have returned during 1 year of SS rest with the kid in other planet.
    Too right this is the time for that Robin solo. Gutted to hear about Gleason and the no plans.

Just ordered

https://hlj.com/product/KBYDC-033

Cant wait.

This team up I can get behind

All credit to PingPing
    https://twitter.com/pingping0518

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    DadBat can be decent.

This was a pretty satisfying. Can we see more of this Bruce please and less angst in the family?

DC "Nope"

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post

So true WTF happened?

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    This team up I can get behind

All credit to PingPing
    https://twitter.com/pingping0518
    Oh I love this and so colourful too. This team would be Badass, Bloody and Brutal AF. Harley and Damian have such excellent banter every-time they co-star.
    Inustice2 Harley seems to have a soft spot [like a mama bird] for BatDamian in the Masters of the Universe spin off which I liked.