Page 32 of 89 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Armor of God View Post
    I think you've pretty much nailed it. Emiko was never even supposed to be this good. Now they've turned her in to girl Damian. Even Damian himself is so passive next to her. I wouldn't be surprised if they dump Damian in her favor altogether in a few issues. Hey they dumped Dick freaking Grayson from Titans so anything's possible.
    Sadly with him keeping secrets they have reason to.
    It was odd the way he hung back in the Roof Top incident however maybe he is being Machiavellian. He has other bigger stuff on his mind.Chasing something bigger and is using them to some degree to get what he wants. Hanging back and letting Arrow deal with the team is smart if it means less friction. After his last team I get that.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    What he does when no one's about

I love that top panel so much.
    Float like a Bat
    Sting like a Scorpion lol

I doubt Babs could sneak up on Damian though.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I love that top panel so much.
    Float like a Bat
    Sting like a Scorpion lol

I doubt Babs could sneak up on Damian though.
    The first panel always makes me smile.

I doubt anyone can sneak up on Damian.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

I think you've pretty much nailed it. Emiko was never even supposed to be this good. Now they've turned her in to girl Damian. Even Damian himself is so passive next to her. I wouldn't be surprised if they dump Damian in her favor altogether in a few issues. Hey they dumped Dick freaking Grayson from Titans so anything's possible.
    I really hope not. I'm enjoying this title and this team.

It would be hilarious if Damian ends up in a love quadrangle with Emiko, Djinn and Crush.
    What? I thought that you weren´t happy with this issue and now you say this..

The people will admire/hate him in that case... WAIT A MINUTE.. That is nothing new is what I saw when I knew him..
    Last edited by adrikito; 09-20-2018 at 10:02 AM.

BANNED

It would be hilarious if Damian ends up in a love quadrangle with Emiko, Djinn and Crush.
    I think they will pair Wallace and emiko,they fight way too much

Quote Originally Posted by LP22 View Post
    They do fight a little too much don't they? I don't normally go for romance but I will admit that the panel where Djinn is getting fresh with an oblivious Damian made me smile.

Emiko/Wallace sounds mildly interesting , Damian/Crush/Djinn/Emiko has potential for laughs.

They do fight a little too much don't they? I don't normally go for romance but I will admit that the panel where Djinn is getting fresh with an oblivious Damian made me smile.

Emiko/Wallace sounds mildly interesting , Damian/Crush/Djinn/Emiko has potential for laughs.
    Emiko/Wallace certainly has a Young Justice vibe to it. Slightly immature young speedster and a moody archer that has an assassin as a parent?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Emiko/Wallace certainly has a Young Justice vibe to it. Slightly immature young speedster and a moody archer that has an assassin as a parent?
    You're right. Wally and Artemis. Nice catch. I can't see Emi and Wallace being as adorable as the YJ pairing though. Glass hasn't managed to give Wallace Wally West level Adokable Charm
    Last edited by dietrich; 09-20-2018 at 12:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LP22 View Post
    HAHAHA... Maybe.. Who knows? Maybe another writer can see potential between these 2.. Or maybe Damian things with Djinn ends quickly(forced for THE OTHER she is the traitor, for example) and Emi and KF are the couple of this TT run..

More easy tan Damian with all the girls. That remind something that I heard many times in the past(in red): We added a new girl to Damian harem(his arabic roots are in part reason of this)

... I should consider all Batman ex-girlfriends his harem? More easy think this about him(or Grayson) than with Damian..
    Last edited by adrikito; 09-20-2018 at 01:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    HAHAHA... Maybe.. Who knows? Maybe another writer can see potential between these 2.. Or maybe Damian things with Djinn ends quickly(forced for THE OTHER she is the traitor, for example) and Emi and KF are the couple of this TT run..

More easy tan Damian with all the girls. That remind something that I heard many times in the past(in red): We added a new girl to Damian harem(his arabic roots are in part reason of this)

... I should consider all Batman ex-girlfriends his harem? More easy think this about him(or Grayson) than with Damian..
    So long as any triangles or quads get resolved and everyone moves on then Damian should avoid the dreaded Harem. Damian is in no danger of every girl he comes across wanting to get some so I think we are safe.

NO HAREMS.

Bruce's ex's won't count as his harem plus he is usually the one always getting rejected and not every woman makes eyes at him unlike Grayson.

So long as any triangles or quads get resolved and everyone moves on then Damian should avoid the dreaded Harem. Damian is in no danger of every girl he comes across wanting to get some so I think we are safe.

NO HAREMS.

Bruce's ex's won't count as his harem plus he is usually the one always getting rejected and not every woman makes eyes at him unlike Grayson.
    I hope never see him involved in one triangle or not until the next timeskip(Damian with 16 years)

About the harem... I remember his mother in King run.. I prefer see Damian avoiding these things..

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I hope never see him involved in one triangle or not until the next timeskip(Damian with 16 years)

About the harem... I remember his mother in King run.. I prefer see Damian avoiding these things..
    Yeah that scene in Kings run was ridiculously and laughably OCC for Talia.

Yeah that scene in Kings run was ridiculously and laughably OCC for Talia.
    For some reason I am not surprised about this... I am not calling her a bitch with that..

Maybe she only made this because she wanted to put batman angry.. Yeah, I make it with many others, men and women..

All-New Member

Teen Titans has been really good so far. That Djinn and Damian is so cute. Though I have seen some people just write Djinn off as a love interest for Damian, which is a bit sad.