Page 54 of 89 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I see Damian different... Fanmade?

Quote Originally Posted by babybats View Post
    One of the many glaring plotholes of that arc was Bruce not knowing about his kids. Maybe nobody mentioned Dick or Jason because they were presumed dead, but Tim and Damian are still around so why didn't anyone go, "hey Bruce you're a dad"?? I mean, he's famous. His kids are famous. How did he go so long without finding out??

Also, yes that was so heartbreaking, Gleason's so good at telling a story without dialogue. I just wish we'd gotten to see more of Damian's perspective of that whole thing--Dick and Bruce both gone.
    I hope one day it is address but till then I'm giving Alfred the side-eye. He knew that Bruce had a 10 year old out there on his own and he made the choice that it was best Bruce not anything relating to is life as Batman. Included his 10 year old.

That is seriously sinister. Synder made Alfred do some dodgy stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    This happened in batman comic?(I see Damian different) in nightwing?
    No this is just fanart.

No this is just fanart.
    I saw the link and I changed the comment.. For one moment I thought that I was watching KING Damian again..

GORDON can be happy. Nobody shooted him. Excellent idea Damian.

I donīt see Damian under control mind.. He used Djinn for save Gordon, one sermon to Crush. He is just distracted.. Emiko never fell in love and canīt understand this.

Damian surprised me when he saw Roundhouse and said I accept you in the team, not one angry Damian..
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-18-2018 at 07:43 AM.

I saw the link and I changed the comment.. For one moment I thought that I was watching KING Damian again..

GORDON can be happy. Nobody shooted him. Excellent idea Damian.

I donīt see Damian under control mind.. He used Djinn for save Gordon, one sermon to Crush. He is just distracted.. Emiko never fell in love and canīt understand this.

Damian surprised me when he saw Roundhouse and said I accept you in the team, not one angry Damian..
    Did he just jump on a grenade for Djinn? TT keeps getting better. I'm really enjoying this this run.
    So guess now we know how Superheroes go in their suit.

Hi, first time posting on this site, just wanted to gush about my favorite angry bat child. I've been watching Damian clips on YT recently (animated films and Injustice stuff) and it's so frustrating how the comment sections are just hate parades, so it's nice to see him appreciated.

The latest issue of TT was pretty ok, wonderful artwork and expressions. I'm really starting to like Wally and Roundhouse. I'm kinda ehhhhhh on the romance stuff they're hinting at, since it seems super sudden and forced but idk a lot of comic book romances feel that way to me, especially between kids.

My favorite part:

Attachment 72446

he's too short for the panel omg
    Welcome to the Damian thread! and yes our boy has always received hate since forrrrever but there are also a lot of people who love him (or at least appreciate him).

Glass' TT has been solid so far so I like it and Damian is also written great there. His romance with Djinn is cute but I think it's only the ring's influence like Red Arrow said.
    Though Andrea Shea (the assistant editor) more or less confirmed in twitter that there will be a love triangle in Teen Titans. I wonder if Damian will be part of it lol

That panel is the gem of the issue as I will never get bored of his too-short-to-be-seen-on-panel moment.

Did he just jump on a grenade for Djinn? TT keeps getting better. I'm really enjoying this this run.
    So guess now we know how Superheroes go in their suit.
    Yeah he did! And now I think Damian is the type who will (always) make reckless moves when it comes to romance.

THE OTHER.. Sideways 9 was talking about the TT villain? Remembering Black Mask description about this villain I should not be surprised for this..

Attachment 72496

BANNED

He was talking about Superman.

Damian cosplay+source of this image.

She put this image in twitter yesterday and in few hours many people added comments(+30 persons), maybe you want to add one comment or like(she obtained +500 likes until now)

Screen Shot 011.jpg

https://twitter.com/HeyShika/status/1052703876267331585

Oh wooooow this artist is legit. I thought it was real. *sigh* If only. (I really wanted some sort of meeting between Damian and Bruce when he got amnesia, too)
    Wellcome Babybats, I thought the same.. I was thinking in TOM KING Damian when I saw this image.
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-18-2018 at 11:52 AM.

Damian cosplay+source of this image.

She put this image in twitter yesterday and in few hours many people added comments(+30 persons), maybe you want to add one comment or like(she obtained +500 likes until now)

Screen Shot 011.jpg

https://twitter.com/HeyShika/status/1052703876267331585
    Great Damian cosplay.

Hi, first time posting on this site, just wanted to gush about my favorite angry bat child. I've been watching Damian clips on YT recently (animated films and Injustice stuff) and it's so frustrating how the comment sections are just hate parades, so it's nice to see him appreciated.

The latest issue of TT was pretty ok, wonderful artwork and expressions. I'm really starting to like Wally and Roundhouse. I'm kinda ehhhhhh on the romance stuff they're hinting at, since it seems super sudden and forced but idk a lot of comic book romances feel that way to me, especially between kids.

My favorite part:

Attachment 72446

he's too short for the panel omg
    They should provide him with a stool at this point.

Welcome Babybat.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    They're even better in Injustice 2. They have great chemistry. I think they make a charming couple in that universe.