Page 7 of 89 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Damian Wayne

I donīt like the snakes but... I can imagine that Damian with one..

The full November 2018 solicitations for DC and Marvel are anticipated to be released Monday and Tuesday of next week. Time to be determined.

https://twitter.com/Newsarama/status...03357603004417

I would like see Bat-Damian face in the next He-Man Injustice cover and one TT surprising cover..

Sorry, I am not sure if DC or Marvel will be realeased in Monday... I think that DC because was the first mentioned..

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I donīt like the snakes but... I can imagine that Damian with one..

The full November 2018 solicitations for DC and Marvel are anticipated to be released Monday and Tuesday of next week. Time to be determined.

https://twitter.com/Newsarama/status...03357603004417

I would like see Bat-Damian face in the next He-Man Injustice cover and one TT surprising cover..

Sorry, I am not sure if DC or Marvel will be realeased in Monday... I think that DC because was the first mentioned..
    Me too. It kind of feels strange with the cowl I feel like I am reading the same Batman from the Turtles book.

Yes i don't know why Snakes are a popular thing to add to fan drawings of the Al Ghul. Maybe because they ave that mysterious and dangerous feel to them but I see it a lot in fan art and that's not anything to do with canon.

The episode of Super Hero Girls with Damian has been released and can be found in YouTube. Damian was surprisingly well in character!

BANNED

Damian and Talia

Screwy as she was later written I like this Talia. She was devoted to her son. Too devoted maybe.
    Quoting a dead Damian's fan in this forum " I hope Damian's biological father be Slade just for this" I hate Talia.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajput View Post
    Quoting a dead Damian's fan in this forum " I hope Damian's biological father be Slade just for this" I hate Talia.
    Dude if you carry on with this kind of crap then I will have to report you.

You hate Talia well too bad go do that somewhere else this is a Damian Appreciation thread and I'm sick of certain fans bring others down with this negativity. It's bloody fiction stop acting like these people are real and stop making this thread awkward for others.

Enough.

If you can't deal with the ups and downs of comics then maybe you should ind a new hobby.

I like Talia. A lot of Damian fans do. How dare you try to make this a negative space for them.

And you keep saying you hope Damian is Slade kid like so what? Most Damian fans love him fro him not because Batman Sperm. Slade, Bruce, Bane, Ra's we love Damian the same and we appreciate him the same.

Dude if you carry on with this kind of crap then I will have to report you.

You hate Talia well too bad go do that somewhere else this is a Damian Appreciation thread and I'm sick of certain fans bring others down with this negativity. It's bloody fiction stop acting like these people are real and stop making this thread awkward for others.

Enough.

If you can't deal with the ups and downs of comics then maybe you should ind a new hobby.

I like Talia. A lot of Damian fans do. How dare you try to make this a negative space for them.

And you keep saying you hope Damian is Slade kid like so what? Most Damian fans love him fro him not because Batman Sperm. Slade, Bruce, Bane, Ra's we love Damian the same and we appreciate him the same.
    Here here! Well said.

I like Talia and it's not okay that certain fans have now turned this place into a negative space for fans who like her. Same with Dick an Jon. These are important people in Damian's life. It's okay if you dislike them but must always remember that this is a place where we appericiation everything Damian.

If someone only values the Bruce and Damian dynamic then kindly go start a Batman and Robin / Bruce and Damian Appreciation thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajput View Post
    Talia isn't real.

Also Appreciation thread if you are not appreciating then don't say anything

BANNED

Agreed, I'm getting tired of the Jon and Talia hate banging and to hate them to the point that you wish Damian becomes Slade's son? wtf. Talk about cutting the nose to spite the face. Damian's parentage isn't changing and we'll know for sure in 18 days.

Quote Originally Posted by irene View Post
    The episode of Super Hero Girls with Damian has been released and can be found in YouTube. Damian was surprisingly well in character!

I actually liked this a lot

Quote Originally Posted by irene View Post

I like this Damian. Lots of kids will too.

Damian fighting Ras [Again] with Jon trying o stop them

Al Ghul's for the win

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I like this Damian. Lots of kids will too.
    Omg, he's adorably annoying with a hint of insecurity. They nailed it. I love it. ^^