Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 39798586878889
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1330
    Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Happy Holidays Guys and thanks for the great art Sparkles
    Happy Holidays.

This is cool, Damian, Hiccup, Big Hero 6 kid, Rescuers I think and not sure who the elf is

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    I love how Jon and Shazam look ashamed while Damian is just calm.
    I wonder which of them broke it? And what they were doing in the 1st place?

What a...random assortment of characters--but I love it?? They're all so cute oh my gosh Toothless' face! Damian would love the HTTYD universe. He definitely cried when he saw the second movie and pretended he didn't.

Mosameen

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    This is cool, Damian, Hiccup, Big Hero 6 kid, Rescuers I think and not sure who the elf is
    The elf is Link from Zelda. The bird is his crimson loftwing

Does damain and Batman still work together? Cause right now it seems they are constantly off doing there own thing.

Last edited by adrikito; 12-30-2018 at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight27 View Post
    Does damain and Batman still work together? Cause right now it seems they are constantly off doing there own thing.
    The last time they really worked together (I think) was in No Justice, and Damian's been mad at his dad ever since so I assume he's not Robining with Batman right now. And I think the implication is that Damian hasn't been the regular Bat sidekick since he joined the TT (maybe even since Endgame), though he might still help out in Gotham off panel because he lives there.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

After Endgame he went solo in Robin Son of Batman during the period that Bruce suffered amnesia so he formed his own group.

After Rebirth he's supposed to go to Teen Titans and Super Sons but both books were delayed. Teen Titans waited until Tim died and he took over leadership. So, during that delay time, he only appeared as guest star in Batman, Superman and Nightwing.

The lead up of Super Sons showed Damian acted like he's been hanging out with his Son of Batman crew when he's not partnering with Batman.

So my understanding is he's still Batman's partner at that time, he's just only depicted that way in Superman because Batman was training Duke in the other book. So he shares partner time with Duke.

Later, once Super Sons kicked into gear and Damian started leading Teen Titans, he moved out of the Manor to Teen Titans Tower, stalks Superboy, befriends him and eventually had a Fortress of Attitude. So he's been moving back and forth between the Manor, Tower and Fort, dividing his time between Batman, Jon, and the Titans. Sometimes he also show up in Bludhaven.

So during this second phase, his main partner is no longer Batman, but Superboy, while the bulk of his time is spent with the Teen Titans.

After No Justice, he found his father and the Justice League's method insufficient, and with Superboy out in space he's devoted his time fully in Teen Titans.

BANNED

Damian built himself a "Fortress of Attitude"? That is the funniest thing I've read all day.