Page 9 of 89 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    TT22

Oh snap Adrikito. Posted without viewing the thread.
    Wallace looks like he's doing Drake's dance from Hotline Bling

Crush looks really great.
    I like this cover. They look like exactly what they are . Teens.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    TT22

Oh snap Adrikito. Posted without viewing the thread.
    Wallace looks like he's doing Drake's dance from Hotline Bling

Really Love that COVER!

More Damian and Pets

Quote Originally Posted by Rajput View Post
    These are going to be the longest 3 weeks in the life of all Damian's fans, you know what i'm talking about.
    Remember the Good ole days when Robin's knew how to get rid of Slade

Dr Manhattan must have stolen that knowledge from them otherwise they might have remembered that for the right amount of money Slade will just F**k off.

Also if Bruce didn't keep trolling him.

Quote Originally Posted by KrustyKid View Post
    Really Love that COVER!
    It's really cool. I can't get over how good Crush looks. I need more of this girl.

Showing off for Acrobatic Big Bro

Why I love Talia

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Remember the Good ole days when Robin's knew how to get rid of Slade

Dr Manhattan must have stolen that knowledge from them otherwise they might have remembered that for the right amount of money Slade will just F**k off.

Also if Bruce didn't keep trolling him.
    In Deathstroke 4 or 5 Damian did offer to pay him off as well. Bruce might not be into Bribery

Why I love Talia

Talia is pretty Awesome. Best comic mum [entertainment wise]

Yikes! That is scary! How much is this?
    Over $1000

I really wish they didn't write Bruce being okay with that but you are right. A lot of the stuff that people huff and puff about Damian doing are examples set by Bruce.

I am curious to see Bruce's reaction to Damian's personal jail.

I doubt he'll ignore that.

Also wandering at Damian's role in Sanctuary. I don't expect anything big but curious nonetheless.
    I also wonder what Tim is doing there?
    I was surprised to see Tim there. Maybe Bruce sent him there because he was traumatised by the whole Oz ordeal? I mean he was going a bit nana in Tec
    I doubt Damian has much of a role.

I hope there are some consequences for Damian keeping prisoners in TT especially after Jason. I feel that Bruce went OTT with Jason. I do't wish to see him smacking Damian around or stopping him from heroics but he has to do something. I guess it depends on who's writing this Bruce. I don't know what to expect from Glass' Bruce, Tomasi's Bruce will punish him [he has been shown to] and everyother Bruce will just ignore it.

Those Teen Titans variants are awesome! I love them!
    Can't wait to see the variant for TT#22 from that artist (forgot the name).

Anyway, I like TT#21 in the way that each member of the team shined in their own way.

spoilers:
    We can already see banter duos here: Crush-Roundhouse and Red Arrow-Kid Flash, though the latter is more antagonizing.
    I knew it Damian ignores Roundhouse. And I like that Roundhouse is aware about it and not making it as an insult. He just basically plays it off.
    But that twist in the end was awesome. I wonder how he is going to survive the explosion? All the team members seems to think he will survive anyway.
    Crush the badass! This team is going to be wild because of her!
    I LOVE that Damian and Emiko mirror each other about their opinion. And lol Wallace was just so fed up with both of them (especially Emiko). These three will make a great dynamic. Though Damian seems surprisingly more mature out of the three.
    I saw some people saying they don't like Emiko being Damian 2.0 but I really don't see it that way.
    DJINN IS MY FAVORITE out of everyone in this issue (sorry Damian). Finally we got to know more about the extend of her power as a djinn.
    So, that's the ring mentioned in the solicitation as potentially being the cause of Damian having a 'crush' on Djinn? Hmm, interesting. Can't wait to find out more about that.

What I don't like about this issue:
    Damian and Emiko nonchalantly commented about Gizmo's potential death. "Gizmo vs a bunch of innocent lives? Obvious reason" like I agree with you Damian but...
    end of spoilers

The edginess still presented in this issue but I think this issue is also quite solid. It brought out each of the member and not making them one or two-lines only background characters like in the previous version of TT.

Quote Originally Posted by fanfan13 View Post
    Those Teen Titans variants are awesome! I love them!
    Can't wait to see the variant for TT#22 from that artist (forgot the name).

Anyway, I like TT#21 in the way that each member of the team shined in their own way.

spoilers:
    We can already see banter duos here: Crush-Roundhouse and Red Arrow-Kid Flash, though the latter is more antagonizing.
    I knew it Damian ignores Roundhouse. And I like that Roundhouse is aware about it and not making it as an insult. He just basically plays it off.
    But that twist in the end was awesome. I wonder how he is going to survive the explosion? All the team members seems to think he will survive anyway.
    Crush the badass! This team is going to be wild because of her!
    I LOVE that Damian and Emiko mirror each other about their opinion. And lol Wallace was just so fed up with both of them (especially Emiko). These three will make a great dynamic. Though Damian seems surprisingly more mature out of the three.
    I saw some people saying they don't like Emiko being Damian 2.0 but I really don't see it that way.
    DJINN IS MY FAVORITE out of everyone in this issue (sorry Damian). Finally we got to know more about the extend of her power as a djinn.
    So, that's the ring mentioned in the solicitation as potentially being the cause of Damian having a 'crush' on Djinn? Hmm, interesting. Can't wait to find out more about that.

What I don't like about this issue:
    Damian and Emiko nonchalantly commented about Gizmo's potential death. "Gizmo vs a bunch of innocent lives? Obvious reason" like I agree with you Damian but...
    end of spoilers

The edginess still presented in this issue but I think this issue is also quite solid. It brought out each of the member and not making them one or two-lines only background characters like in the previous version of TT.
    I wonder how old is Djinn ? Is Damian crushing on a 4000 year old?