Page 52 of 89 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Crazy January with some comics with many issues.(in this case only 1 annual).. BUT I WILL SEE HIM 2 TIMES THIS MONTH(3 with Injustice)..

TEEN TITANS #26

written by ADAM GLASS
    art by BERNARD CHANG
    cover by GIUSEPPE CAMUNCOLI and CAM SMITH
    variant cover by ALEX GARNER
    The Teen Titans plot the ultimate break-in—the Batcave! But Batman’s security is no joke, and the Titans will need to work together to get past it without alerting the Dark Knight himself. What’s so important to Damian that he’d betray his father this way?
    ON SALE 01.23.19

TEEN TITANS ANNUAL #1

written by ADAM GLASS
    art by RYAN BENJAMIN
    cover by GIUSEPPE CAMUNCOLI and CAM SMITH
    Betrayed by the Red Hood, Damian hunts down Jason Todd and vows vengeance—or death! Meanwhile, Djinn and the rest of the Titans battle one of the Other’s closest allies—Joy Stick! (Making his DCU debut from the Teen Titans Go! universe.) But when Control Freak learns all of Djinn’s most dangerous secrets, Djinn will do anything to keep the Teen Titans from finding out the truth!
    ON SALE 01.30.19
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-15-2018 at 10:58 PM.

Woah woah woah. Control Freak? This guy!?

I'll be a monkey's uncle. No, not Beast Boy's.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Woah woah woah. Control Freak? This guy!?

I'll be a monkey's uncle. No, not Beast Boy's.
    WOW.. I read in comicvine that he can break the Fourth Wall, I am surprised for his profile and this. I though that he was another Gizmo.. I am not surprised that he learns about Djinn in this issue..

I saw Teen titans sales in September in comichorn and are 30,608.(except the 20 issue(TT sales X2) all Glass issues are 30.000 minimum(for now). More than SS this month, I am surprised about that. Good work TT.
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-15-2018 at 10:50 PM.

I canīt believe that I forgot this.. Is one comic with Damian as Batman.. The last issue. I am sure that I heard that there are only 6 issues.

INJUSTICE VS. MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE #6

written by TIM SEELEY
    art and cover by FREDDIE E. WILLIAMS II
    He-Man is beset on all sides—by enemies and allies alike. If he helps Superman use the Nexus, he may save Earth from ever falling to injustice. But Skeletor has a marvelous trick up his sleeve! The battle rages, but who will prevail?
    ON SALE 01.02.19
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-15-2018 at 10:59 PM.

Amazing Member

Do you know if Tim and Damian will be Robin at the same time? I ask because, as you know, DC is breaking the Batfamily and I think that when Batman knows that Damian has stolen something, maybe he will remove Robin's mantle and this may be why Damian and Jason fight, because Jason was the one who told Damian to steal anything from the batcave.

BANNED

I dont think so. Tim being Robin is purely a Bendis/YJ thing. It has no implications for the Bat books.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BenThousan View Post
    Do you know if Tim and Damian will be Robin at the same time? I ask because, as you know, DC is breaking the Batfamily and I think that when Batman knows that Damian has stolen something, maybe he will remove Robin's mantle and this may be why Damian and Jason fight, because Jason was the one who told Damian to steal anything from the batcave.
    So far, it seems Tim and Damian will share the identity of Robin.

I really doubt they want to affect Teen Titans, which is selling good.

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    So far, it seems Tim and Damian will share the identity of Robin.

I really doubt they want to affect Teen Titans, which is selling good.
    Initially I thought that this was something like Barry/Wally(2 flash) but... this should be for YJ...

Maybe after YJ season 3 ending he is R.Robin again.

Astonishing Member

I really don't think Damian will lose the identity of Robin (Damian as Robin is pretty popular).

However, I was wondering what other identity can Damian use.

What do you think about Batboy?

I really don't think Damian will lose the identity of Robin (Damian as Robin is pretty popular).

I prefer return to RedBird.. I donīt like this batboy name.. Seems that only sounds good with the Super(superboy)..

ROBIN IS THE BEST.. He should continue as Robin until the day that BATMAN will change of Robin.

MAYBE TIM WILL BE REPLACED FOR DAMIAN(As Robin) IN YJ SEASON 4(I canīt see him as Robin 3 seasons), DAMIAN SHOULD CONTINUE AS ROBIN.. Who knows? Maybe we will see one new Batman and Robin volume again in few years, he canīt change his alias.
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-16-2018 at 02:28 PM.

Amazing Member

Obviously it is a theory but it would not be impossible either, seeing what DC is doing with Ric Grayson lol. And it seems strange to me that there are going to be 2 Robins at the same time.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I prefer return to RedBird.. I donīt like this batboy name.. Seems that only sounds good with the Super(superboy)..

ROBIN IS THE BEST.. He should continue as Robin until the day that BATMAN will change of Robin.

MAYBE TIM WILL BE REPLACED FOR DAMIAN(As Robin) IN YJ SEASON 4(I canīt see him as Robin 3 seasons), DAMIAN SHOULD CONTINUE AS ROBIN.. Who knows? Maybe we will see one new Batman and Robin volume again in few years, he canīt change his alias.
    Although Batboy sounds weird, it will be better for Damian than Redbird, since the name Batboy mantains a connection with Batman.

That said, I prefer Damian mantain the mantle of Robin too.
    Last edited by Konja7; 10-17-2018 at 04:10 AM.

If Damian moves from Robin, I stongly believe that he should get named Bloodbat. His position as the blood heir of Batman has always been apparent a lot, after all. It's a prevailing theme for the character, and I think it could be use as a new super-hero name, while also quite fitting with his past (a bloodbath) and giving since feeling that he is a lot more brutal than Nightwing.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Oh, we've had Batboy and I want it to return. This is freaking adorable

BMROBANN_1_7.jpg

"The night... *tt* (adjust seat) ...is mine"