Page 84 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3474808182838485868788 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1330

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Awww, this is adorable. Dick would make the best dad ever!
    I used to love pics like this. These days they just remind me that we are so shafted with Ric

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Batman, Robin and Gordon

I'm starting to question some of these claims Damain.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I used to love pics like this. These days they just remind me that we are so shafted with Ric
    I'm choosing to ignore "Ric" until Dick comes back.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    I'm choosing to ignore "Ric" until Dick comes back.
    I'm with you. I try to support the character as best I can, but "Rick" is not MY Richard. I have no idea who Ric is--I just want him to go away so Dick can come back.

Extraordinary Member

If babs was pregnant dicks memories would come back. This whole people are here for him and not for se second identity thing is weird and tired. But would ric say that again if he was tethered down in such a way?

BANNED

The short story was nice, a bit stiff but I liked it.

I think that time ago you said that SS will show Damian future... Something interesting happened?

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I think that time ago you said that SS will show Damian future... Something interesting happened?
    More like what Damian envisioned his future to be. Fun read nonetheless though.

More like what Damian envisioned his future to be. Fun read nonetheless though.
    WTF? FUN??? This sounds anti-Batman 666..

WTF? FUN??? This sounds anti-Batman 666..
    The Batman 666 was in the Christmas Special. That story and the Supergirl story were the highlights of it. But the Super Sons one was not Batman 666. Both are good reads though.

The Batman 666 was in the Christmas Special. That story and the Supergirl story were the highlights of it. But the Super Sons one was not Batman 666. Both are good reads though.
    I read the christmas special.. I liked that moment when ra´s said that did not have any gift for Damian and the rest..

... No Batman 666? I am surprised for that, I remember heard that he appeared in the comic.. Seems that you saw one future that Damian accepted Dick as new batman and decided replace Nightwing or use another nickname..

Damian needs to train Jon some more. He is so distracted but I guess he is 10. That line about being born old really got to me. It so true about Damian and I like that he thinks he can never thank Jon enough for getting hi to look back.

Sadly as nice as these stories are, there are just no stakes and that just makes everything pointless. Congratulations DC you had a title u like anything else that everyone was raving about and you managed to kill it. Good going.

I like that they inspired themselves.

Also Tomasi burned Bruce hard here. He just up and ****'s off one day with Selna. Pathetic. Damian clearly doesn't think that highly of his dad.

I read the christmas special.. I liked that moment when ra´s said that did not have any gift for Damian and the rest..

... No Batman 666? I am surprised for that, I remember heard that he appeared in the comic.. Seems that you saw one future that Damian accepted Dick as new batman and decided replace Nightwing or use another nickname..
    Shade. So you liked none of it. That's fair.

Ugh. I was lost in the wilds of YouTube again and came across some video with like 50k views about how OP Damian is, using stuff from the animated movies. There's so many people who hate Damian based on those movies and it ticks me off so much. Argh. I just wish for once I'd come across positive content about Damian. I've never made a video essay before, but I'm so tempted to make one about him and why the character works in the comics vs. the films.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by babybats View Post
    Ugh. I was lost in the wilds of YouTube again and came across some video with like 50k views about how OP Damian is, using stuff from the animated movies. There's so many people who hate Damian based on those movies and it ticks me off so much. Argh. I just wish for once I'd come across positive content about Damian. I've never made a video essay before, but I'm so tempted to make one about him and why the character works in the comics vs. the films.
    I really like Damian in the animated movies.

Why do you think he doesn't work on theses?