Page 31 of 89 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by fanfan13 View Post
    I feel like Emiko in Teen Titans is similar to how Damian was in the previous team. The difference is no one listened to Damian and he came off as a brat and arrogant but with Emiko it is quite the opposite.

Loving Emiko’s line too. Feels like Robin is in a whole different level than the rest of them.
    Maybe she is saying that the day that they work like a team and defeat her he will appear and this day the trainings will be against her and Robin..
    Last edited by adrikito; 09-20-2018 at 05:31 AM.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

I feel like Emiko in Teen Titans is similar to how Damian was in the previous team. The difference is no one listened to Damian and he came off as a brat and arrogant but with Emiko it is quite the opposite.

Loving Emiko’s line too. Feels like Robin is in a whole different level than the rest of them.
    That is down to the Team members attitude which bled out to the readers coupled with the double standards of fans. Damian is viewed as a Brat even when he was saving BB or Jon he was still somehow the bad guy for some.

Red Arrow takes down meta's who are going at her head on. No one bats an eye. Robin Damian in particular takes down meta because he planned ahead of time and cut the with their guard down fans lose their collective ****

Damian trying to lead deaged favourites that fans associate with another Robin didn't help. Fans and nostalgia.

Clever of Glass to plot it this way.

Am I that found this exchange foreshadowing and loaded.

At 1st I thought Crush might have eyes for Damian but now I think maybe Djinn.
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 09-20-2018 at 04:59 AM.

Even Badasses Drool

https://twitter.com/super_avcd_

What he does when no one's about

Nightwing and Robin

https://twitter.com/karo_robbin

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    That is down to the Team members attitude which bled out to the readers coupled with the double standards of fans. Damian is viewed as a Brat even when he was saving BB or Jon he was still somehow the bad guy for some.

Red Arrow takes down meta's who are going at her head on. No one bats an eye. Robin Damian in particular takes down meta because he planned ahead of time and cut the with their guard down fans lose their collective ****

Damian trying to lead deaged favourites that fans associate with another Robin didn't help. Fans and nostalgia.

Clever of Glass to plot it this way.
    Yes, this is what I notice too. Emi can thrash and order Crush, Djinn and Wallace solo and no one panics but when Damian does it everyone loses their minds.

Quote Originally Posted by Armor of God View Post
    Yes, this is what I notice too. Emi can thrash and order Crush, Djinn and Wallace solo and no one panics but when Damian does it everyone loses their minds.
    Fan double standards. I feel some of is inherited because he is a bat because you get complaints about he gets away with because he Batman's. I see the same type of complaints but about Bruce and the Justice league.

Am I that found this exchange foreshadowing and loaded.

At 1st I thought Crush might have eyes for Damian but now I think maybe Djinn.
    I don’t get it where’s the foreshadowing?
    I only see two people commenting about Damian and Djinn and Romance.

I don’t get it where’s the foreshadowing?
    I only see two people commenting about Damian and Djinn and Romance.
    They look and sound like there might be hidden meaning to their words. They seem awkward.

I might be reading too much into this though.

BANNED

It would be hilarious if Damian ends up in a love quadrangle with Emiko, Djinn and Crush.

BANNED

Fan double standards. I feel some of is inherited because he is a bat because you get complaints about he gets away with because he Batman's. I see the same type of complaints but about Bruce and the Justice league.
    I think you've pretty much nailed it. Emiko was never even supposed to be this good. Now they've turned her in to girl Damian. Even Damian himself is so passive next to her. I wouldn't be surprised if they dump Damian in her favor altogether in a few issues. Hey they dumped Dick freaking Grayson from Titans so anything's possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Armor of God View Post
    It would be hilarious if Damian ends up in a love quadrangle with Emiko, Djinn and Crush.
    Possible Love quadrangle came to mind when I read that panel.