Page 10 of 89 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I wonder how old is Djinn ? Is Damian crushing on a 4000 year old?
    Says the solicit apparently. Hope that's only because of the ring.

Anyway I'm really digging the new team! I can't wait to see them again next month!
    It's hard to guess which one of them will be the traitor. Emiko perhaps?

Now we know why this ring can affect Damian, is wearing it..

Teen Titans Damian Wayne Robin Djinn ring.jpg

However, I hope that is not the ring fault... In the past I never cared about this but now I want him with a girlfriend, I like Djinn.. or RobinxSuperboy fanbase will continue growing..

I liked Damian joke about use crush for shoot Gizmo to the sun.. hahahaha. That man was crazy..

Even after see "Roundhouse dead" I think that he can be the traitor.. We don´t know his abilities, he can cheat everyone..
    Last edited by adrikito; 08-22-2018 at 11:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fanfan13 View Post
    Says the solicit apparently. Hope that's only because of the ring.

Anyway I'm really digging the new team! I can't wait to see them again next month!
    It's hard to guess which one of them will be the traitor. Emiko perhaps?
    I can't quite work out who the traitor could be. I thought Round House but maybe Wally or eve Djinn.

I hope it's not Emiko. It has to be one of the new guys and I can't see it being Crush.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Now we know why this ring can affect Damian, is wearing it..

Teen Titans Damian Wayne Robin Djinn ring.jpg

However, I hope that is not the ring fault... In the past I never cared about this but now I want him with a girlfriend, I like Djinn.. or RobinxSuperboy fanbase will continue growing..

I liked Damian joke about use crush for shoot Gizmo to the sun.. hahahaha. That man was crazy..

Even after see "Roundhouse dead" I think that he can be the traitor.. We don´t know his abilities, he can cheat everyone..
    Honesty if they buy books and Merch I'm all for more Robinxsuperboy fans. All the girl friends in the world will not stop fan day dreams

Honesty if they buy books and Merch I'm all for more Robinxsuperboy fans. All the girl friends in the world will not stop fan day dreams
    They can stop these dreams but.. Certain people will back down when they see that is impossible with Damian in a relationship with a girl.

They can stop these dreams but.. Certain people will back down when they see that is impossible with Damian in a relationship with a girl.
    If you base your enjoyment of something on how other people should behave in internet, you are going to be often very disappointed. No-one is forcing you to like Jon, but disliking him and his excellent rapport with Damian simply because how some people interpret the relationship is only making you miss the best Damian material there is at the moment.

(And believing that the shipping will stop or significantly diminish once there is a girlfriend is pure fantasy. Not gonna happen in million years, trust me on this, I've been around in fandom for a long time and seen a lot of 'ship(ping) wars'. Plus I still ship Bruce and Clark even when one of them is married and the other was just engaged )
    Last edited by irene; 08-22-2018 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by irene View Post
    If you base your enjoyment of something on how other people should behave in internet, you are going to be often very disappointed. No-one is forcing you to like Jon, but disliking him and his excellent rapport with Damian simply because how some people interpret the relationship is only making you miss the best Damian material there is at the moment.

(And believing that the shipping will stop or significantly diminish once there is a girlfriend is pure fantasy. Not gonna happen in million years, trust me on this, I've been around in fandom for a long time and seen a lot of 'ship(ping) wars'. Plus I still ship Bruce and Clark even when one of them is married and the other was just engaged )
    When doing a quick search of Super Sons on google, you know how many sexually oriented fanfics pop up in the first pages? Way too many for a couple of kids.

I don't let shippers bother me (I avoid slash fics heavily), and I have no problem with same sex couples and what not. But its like characters can't simply be platonic friends anymore without being shipped almost immediately.

I can't quite work out who the traitor could be. I thought Round House but maybe Wally or eve Djinn.

I hope it's not Emiko. It has to be one of the new guys and I can't see it being Crush.
    I do hope it's not Emiko. She's the one Damian trusts the most out of the team and it is really really nice to have someone who agrees with Damian most of the time after what has happened before and it's not out of sympathy either but merely because she's genuinely thinking the same. I really liked Damian and Emiko dynamic in this TT.

I can't see it to be Crush either she seems to be a wild but honest person. Wallace has gone through the same route before I think it's unlikely he will do the same thing again. Roundhouse seems innocent judging by his POV in this issue and Wallace also thinks he is. But who knows. And Djinn also seems true with her background story revealed so far.
    I won't be surprised if it's revealed to be Roundhouse. He's the one without a solid background story and motivation after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    When doing a quick search of Super Sons on google, you know how many sexually oriented fanfics pop up in the first pages? Way too many for a couple of kids.

I don't let shippers bother me (I avoid slash fics heavily), and I have no problem with same sex couples and what not. But its like characters can't simply be platonic friends anymore without being shipped almost immediately.
    Lol yeah DamiJon shippers are quite big out there. It doesn't really matter even if the boys are literally still kids.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by fanfan13 View Post
    Lol yeah DamiJon shippers are quite big out there. It doesn't really matter even if the boys are literally still kids.
    Have you seen hunterxhunter

BANNED

Attachment 69636

TEEN TITANS #24
    written by ADAM GLASS
    art and cover by BERNARD CHANG
    variant cover by ALEX GARNER
    The Teen Titans bring the house down in this issue—and it just might crush them to death! Set up by the mysterious villain known as the Other, the Teen Titans find themselves trapped beneath a crumbling building. The only thing between them and a dirt nap: Crush’s bench-pressing the entire complex. But how long can she hold out? The Titans race the clock against gravity, muscle fatigue and getting squashed like a bug. Plus, Damian’s secret mentor is revealed, and Robin realizes there’s a traitor in their midst!
    Damian’s secret mentor is revealed................................... Death̶p̶o̶o̶l̶stroke?

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Have you seen hunterxhunter
    come on that's anime and animes often have children literally saving the world from doom when the adults are often the incompetent or irrelevant ones.
    but I got your point.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajput View Post
    Damian’s secret mentor is revealed................................... Death̶p̶o̶o̶l̶stroke?
    why do you seem so obsessed with Damian and Deathstroke (or specifically whatever it is between them)?

I'm amazed how enjoyable TT was. Glass has never been a writer I though much of but I have to give him credit. He is doing solid work with the TT

The current trend Yaoi trend seems to be growing everyday. Can't quite understand what is fuelling this fad. It's best to try to ignore what we can't change.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post

You have a bad luck... However, I found them sometimes because I am Damian fan..

I accept these things if this character has these preferences initially(batwoman lesbian, Midnighter gay) but.. see the people using your character like that without reason... I prefer return to that era that the people thought that Damian was ASEXUAL..

Now I miss the years that I thought that Damian was not popular and even ALL DAMIAN HATERS.
    This sentiment is more easy everyone hates characters , sometimes you can understand this, only sometimes because some people is idiot.

I found that perfect against this kind of things.. Asexual character with a lot of haters.. Less chances to see people joking about his sexuality..

ABOUT DJINN.. I think that Damian prefers someone with talent.. People who born as a normal human that now can do extraordinary things like him(emiko is one example) than people with powers(you have powers, they make you awesome)..

In my mind Damian with one girl with powers is something anti-Damian... However, I am not against DamianxDjinn(I like her).. Currently, I would accept even DamianxCrush(nothing against her but I prefer Djinn)..

TALKING ABOUT DAMIAN.. Does anyone saw Action comics 1002? In certain images that Bendis black woman reminded me Maya Ducard... Maybe because Gleason is the artist..
    Last edited by adrikito; 08-23-2018 at 05:58 AM.