Page 12 of 89 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Damian and Djinn is pretty interesting I like the idea of the ring.

I wonder how long he will hold on to it for?

I think Damian and Djinn will be an end game sort of thing, I could see Damian breaking Djinns trust with the ring at somepoint or a villian will somehow get a hold off it (probably the villian Djinn is trying to hide from)

As to the traitor, im thinking Emiko or Crush.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post

I think Damian and Djinn will be an end game sort of thing, I could see Damian breaking Djinns trust with the ring at somepoint or a villian will somehow get a hold off it (probably the villian Djinn is trying to hide from)

endgame for 13 yearold

I more kinda mean in the sense of whatever story will be told over the next like 20 issues or however many we get! Hopefully alot! so we can see the team develop!

Like i think Damian and Djinn will be a sidearc throughtout the whole story which wont pay off till the end

I put this because I think that is one good image..

the_bat_family_by_imperatordavianus.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post

Emiko maybe but I really really hope she won't be the one. I mean as I said before she's the only one Damian puts his trust so much out of all the members. He even said Emiko should be the leader of TT if he ever would be out of the picture. I don't want that huge trust got crushed. Meanwhile Crush? She doesn't seem like to be someone who has a hidden agenda but we don't know for sure. I don't actually think she'll be the traitor.

Which left Roundhouse and Djinn. I don't think Djinn has a hidden agenda unless someone's (her ex-master?) controlling her behind the stage.

Right? I can't wait to see how the romance thing between Damian and Djinn will play out but I doubt if it's the real deal it will last for long. Even I'm pretty sure it will be only the ring's side-effect.
    Last edited by fanfan13; 08-24-2018 at 08:20 AM.

I suspet from Roundhouse(he needs this).. If Djinn is the traitor, THE OTHER will be Djinn previous master...

I think that he can be Vandal Savage.. However, between my few reasons for suspect from him is that I am not one expert in DC inmortal characters. Ra´s is too young.. He has like 500 years, less than 1000 years.
    Last edited by adrikito; 08-24-2018 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post

Who's the woman? Cassandra?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Talia al Ghul. It's a what if she's part of Batfamily fanart.

Great art
    Though I'm not a fan of Talia's outfit. I like her retaining her own distinct identity. She looks like a cross between Catwoman and batgirl which is just lame af
    Last edited by dietrich; 08-24-2018 at 10:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Fanfan said the truth. I saw this in deviantart..

I put this because is a good image. Normally, I am not fan of see Damian and Talia in the same image.

I confused her with cass too before see the complete image..

I suspet from Roundhouse(he needs this).. If Djinn is the traitor, THE OTHER will be Djinn previous master...

I think that he can be Vandal Savage.. However, between my few reasons for suspect from him is that I am not one expert in DC inmortal characters. Ra´s is too young.. He has like 500 years, less than 1000 years.
    Vandal Savage is an ambitious choice but that's exciting. I think if they are serious about Bane being a major player and breaking the bat then it would be interesting to have him try to manipulate other individuals who support the bat. I would like it if he was the one behind Tim in Deathstroke v Batman, behind the events of RHATo and the events in TT.
    That has more agency and will be quite a great way of tying up all the crap happening and Batkids acting strange.

I also think Bane is closer to home. Savage seems out of left field.

BANNED

Well they are tying Nightwing and Batgirl to events in Batman and Catwoman launched from that book as well so I guess it wouldn't be that farfetched to have him around in Red Hood and Teen Titans as long as they build him up over the next few issues but Deathstroke vs Batman would be a huge stretch. Bane has played no role in the story so far. Ofcourse they can twist it to making it Bane's plan to have Slade in Arkham...somehow but eh the mental gymnastics are already ridiculous.

BANNED

Dont get me wrong, Bane is one choice for the role of Damian's mentor but I think Deathstroke, Ra's, Talia or even a resurrected Morgan Ducard are likelier choices. I wont rule out Jason Todd either. Infact I think an anti-hero is more likely than an outright villain. Lobo is also a contender.

BANE... He would be one EXCELLENT mentor..

But he is busy in Gotham, he broke the bat again..

I really the idea of Bane [also because I would personally love to see him have such a big role ] but Nobody or Ra's would be great too. Deathstroke seems likely but obvious.

Honestly if Bane got to Thomas and Skeets I don't put anything past him
    Last edited by dietrich; 08-24-2018 at 01:24 PM.