Page 14 of 89 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    From the day he first arrived Damian has been shipped by the net as Gay.

The internet has been shipping him with Dick Grayson since their batman and robin days. They are still doing it.

Before anyone ever thought of jon Kent Damian has been gay as far as the internet is concerned.

Most of the unsavoury Damian material I've come across feature Dick Grayson not Jon kent.

I think the black lady was just down to Gleason's art style.
    And for all that disgusting art of Damian and Dick i hope Slade be Damian's Biological father because if it happend i will lose my interest for Damian and those nasty artist won't torture me anymore.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rajput View Post
    And for all that disgusting art of Damian and Dick i hope Slade be Damian's Biological father because if it happend i will lose my interest for Damian and those nasty artist won't torture me anymore.
    You should ignore them and just care about of DC canon stuff. Of course DC is making an appalling work with the character.

I almost wish for your peace of mind that Slade is the father then at least you can give up on Damian and this thread. [I'm sick of having this discussion over and over]

those types of art will remain you are completely beaten on that front. That crowd is large than the teeny comic crowd
    If you can't separate yourself from these art then maybe you should find a new hobby or give up on the internet.

I don't know what the hell type of search you are conducting that you keep encountering these images for them to be so present in your mind. It's not a basic goggle search for comics or articles because I do those and have little problem.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    That's a cool Damian though he's eyes are crazy intense. Now all I can of is Batman 50's eye musings lol

We both are tortured for the same.. In my case is always superboy And DC using the word BROMANCE(I know the meaning of this, I hate that) in the new comic for made this worst, they know that this kind of people exists..

Despite I like Slade.. Damian Wilson is... SHARE THE SAME DEADPOOL SURNAME, I am not interested in this..

I am watching my situation with Steph and Cass and... One is not here and Duke was enough for made me leave Cass until better times or one chapter with Cass really relevant.. MONTHS WITHOUT STEPH AND CASS.. And I LIKED THEM..

Maybe I will renounce to Damian during 1 year after Glass run.. I need a break without know more about those idiots who are sexualizing him.
    Last edited by adrikito; 08-27-2018 at 08:29 AM.

WOW this place is becoming hella Toxic and kinda shady. To think a character as decent as Damian. A character with as many interesting stories and as much potential as Damian his thread is reduced to this!

It is disrespectful. This is a comic forum if people want to discuss shady art go somewhere.
    You hate it but you keep bringing it up. Always out of the blue.

Forgive me but I'm starting to question your logic and what these people who protest those dubious art actually truly hate.

Forgive me but I feel like you guys want to keep this discussion going. Me thinks some people need to look inwards and ask themselves why they just can't get this icky topic out of their minds

I'm not here to discuss underage or inappropriate art that has ZERO bearing on comic canon.

You hate it? tough **** talk to tumblr. Let's please get back to comics and comic related stuff if you have nothing to contribute on that, fine. But enough with the talk about this stupidity. Stop talking about the things you hate so much and it's always the same offenders.

WOW this place is becoming hella Toxic and kinda shady. To think a character as decent as Damian. A character with as many interesting stories and as much potential as Damian his thread is reduced to this!

It is disrespectful. This is a comic forum if people want to discuss shady art go somewhere.
    You hate it but you keep bringing it up. Always out of the blue.

Forgive me but I'm starting to question your logic and what these people who protest those dubious art actually truly hate.

Forgive me but I feel like you guys want to keep this discussion going. Me thinks some people need to look inwards and ask themselves why they just can't get this icky topic out of their minds

I'm not here to discuss underage or inappropriate art that has ZERO bearing on comic canon.

You hate it? tough **** talk to tumblr. Let's please get back to comics and comic related stuff if you have nothing to contribute on that, fine. But enough with the talk about this stupidity. Stop talking about the things you hate so much and it's always the same offenders.
    Agree.
    At this point I consider those comments trolling/spamming. It's the same complaint everytime which is met with the same response everytime.
    Last edited by Fergus; 08-27-2018 at 08:27 AM.

BANNED

Agreed, I'm starting to question these so called fans who want him to be Slade's son, hate Jon and Talia as well. We dont post anything related to even innocent shipping hetero or Gay much less paedophilia here and yet this non sense is brought up over and over. Either drop the books or drop internet message boards or stop going to Tumblr. Its not hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Armor of God View Post
    Agreed, I'm starting to question these so called fans who want him to be Slade's son, hate Jon and Talia as well. We dont post anything related to even innocent shipping hetero or Gay much less paedophilia here and yet this non sense is brought up over and over. Either drop the books or drop internet message boards or stop going to Tumblr. Its not hard.
    Word!
    It just creates such a bad vibe. I don't come here for this. It's the same thing over and over and it makes me reluctant to visit this thread.

Damian isn't exactly lacking on topics to discuss.

Honestly if i didn't know better i'd say fans are trying to purposefully get bad energy going.

Anyhoo. I was wonder anyone read the Walmart comics yet. Curious to know what the SS story was like. Is it worth trying to find a coy [it's not available in my country as far as I've seen]

Honestly if i didn't know better i'd say fans are trying to purposefully get bad energy going.

Anyhoo. I was wonder anyone read the Walmart comics yet. Curious to know what the SS story was like. Is it worth trying to find a coy [it's not available in my country as far as I've seen]
    No clue mate. I've not even seen reviews or discussions.

Damian in a bind by Brittany Peer

Clearly this will never happen to canon Damian but i find it funny

SuperSos Peekaboo by OTA

Batman and son moments makes even Batman smile.
    High praise from the Justice League

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Damian isn't exactly lacking on topics to discuss.
    all I ever did was trying to discuss about the potential romance in Teen Titans...

is there anything new related to our boy, Damian? Like some updates maybe
    I feel so out of touch with DC Comics, especially Damian, these days.

anyway, have you guys seen this?

the paint looks messy but in general the design is pretty good.
    Source.
    Last edited by fanfan13; 08-28-2018 at 03:09 AM.