Page 16 of 89 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Yeah before people try to put me words in my mouth or misread my posts. I like Christopher Priest very much and I'm enjoying his story.

I feel we need two threads One for Damian fans and ones for The Son of Batman. It feels almost like 2 or 3 people here are already spoiled on whats coming and I'm fairly sure there were leaks doing the rounds a while back [can't quite remember] so with that in mind i believe I get what some here keep hinting at but it's fine it's not like those spoilers/rumours didn't spoil more.

If Damian is Slade's, If Damian is Ra's, if Damian is revealed to be a sock puppet... so long as he is still an interesting and enjoyable character with good stories.
    So long as the past stories that made me like him are still a factor.
    So long as he is still trying to be a hero while having that unique personality then he will still be a favourite of mine.

I'd be sad that the Batman and Robin Reborn concept is lost but I'll still like the character.

I wasn't a fan of Damian at first nor was I a fan of Bruce having a biological kid at first.

BANNED

Well Deathstroke 35 is out next week. Talia was in Silencer annual 1.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    I feel we need two threads One for Damian fans and ones for The Son of Batman. It feels almost like 2 or 3 people here are already spoiled on whats coming and I'm fairly sure there were leaks doing the rounds a while back [can't quite remember] so with that in mind i believe I get what some here keep hinting at but it's fine it's not like those spoilers/rumours didn't spoil more.

If Damian is Slade's, If Damian is Ra's, if Damian is revealed to be a sock puppet... so long as he is still an interesting and enjoyable character with good stories.
    So long as the past stories that made me like him are still a factor.
    So long as he is still trying to be a hero while having that unique personality then he will still be a favourite of mine.

I'd be sad that the Batman and Robin Reborn concept is lost but I'll still like the character.

I wasn't a fan of Damian at first nor was I a fan of Bruce having a biological kid at first.
    I agree with you. We need one for the Son of Batman̶̶ a̶n̶d̶ ̶C̶a̶t̶w̶o̶m̶a̶n̶.

BANNED

The early copies for advanced reviews have already reached their intended destinations by now most likely. If DC is planning on doing something screwy then expect a backlash quite soon. So no news is the best news.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Armor of God View Post
    The early copies for advanced reviews have already reached their intended destinations by now most likely. If DC is planning on doing something screwy then expect a backlash quite soon. So no news is the best news.
    More fake than Damian's DNA results.

BANNED

Didn't quite understand that.

BANNED

Didn't quite understand that.
    Yes, I know that.

I will say this topic has attracted some interesting characters. Hopefully once this is over this place will return to what it was.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rajput View Post
    More fake than Damian's DNA results.
    That would be perfect for reply the first comment on this page.

Well Deathstroke 35 is out next week. Talia was in Silencer annual 1.
    I thought Talia died in Silencer?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    I thought Talia died in Silencer?
    But you said that you like Talia.

BANNED

#DamianDeservesBetter (Writers)(Fans)(Artists)

Amazing Member

Do you know if The Silencer's annual is before or after Damian's birth? I say it because nothing is said about Robin (Damian) and Talia says that Bruce will be part of his family "in ways he is unawere of" which may mean that Bruce still does not know anything about Damian's existence.

Quote Originally Posted by BenThousan View Post
    Do you know if The Silencer's annual is before or after Damian's birth? I say it because nothing is said about Robin (Damian) and Talia says that Bruce will be part of his family "in ways he is unawere of" which may mean that Bruce still does not know anything about Damian's existence.
    After. Early issues had Silencer say she knows how Talia treats family, when Talia called her close as family.