Page 19 of 89 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I read it as he was shocked that Tim made that video. That seemed to get his attention.
    What the video said. I mean Slade didn't say he was Damian's dad. Quite the opposite.

No, what gets Bruce's attention is that Damian believed enough in the idea of Deathstroke being his father to confrot Slade.

Like Priest said somewhere*, Bruce would never outright say that he loves Damian more than anything, but here Priest tries to show by Bruce's actions that it is true nonetheless. Bruce is furious that his son would even think about belonging to someone else (thus the crash to emphasis the surprise and rage, nothing to do with Tim), enraged that someone tries to figuratively steal his son and break their bond and trust

That's why Bruce's first reaction is to emphasize to Damian that he is Bruce's ("Do you understand me. My son.")

ETA:
    *found it
    Last edited by irene; 09-04-2018 at 11:02 AM.

Dick in YJ and Jason's new look reminded me of Stepan Sejic's Damian from Gotham Resitance

Dustin Nguyen confirms that Colin will appear in the upcoming book Batman Once Upon a Crime.
    Good. I liked Colin.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Yay Colin.

Also....

Derek took us through the stories in Batman Tales: Once Upon a Crime, to be published in July 2019.

With a Damian Wayne sick at home not able to join his father, reading and envisioning himself as Pinocchio — but not just as one who wants to be a Boy Wonder, but to be his own father.

Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn retell the Princess And The Pea in amongst the other prisoners of Arkham Asylum

Alfred in Wonderland with the Batfamily as prisoners of the Mad Hatter and Alfred must save them.

And a Batman in the Snow story, guided by a spirit in a Snow Queen story,

This sounds amazing, why am I only just NOW hearing about this book
    Such a fun premise.

BANNED

I haven't read Deathstroke but I've come across spoilers. Whew bullet dodged Damian fans. We will find out who falsified the results and why. Tim's involvement went down exactly how I expected.

BANNED

Now hopefully this thread atleast and Damian fans dont bring up silly theories and conjecture and misplaced fantasies.

Amazing Member

It's true, Talia manipulated everything to make Slade join her. What makes me think why? Does she love him or does she just want him to join her for Leviathan? In Silencer, Deathstroke appears working for another Leviathan boss, maybe Talia just wanted him to be on her side because all this story happens before The Silencer. I was one of the people who theorized that Damian would be the son of both men or something like that. But no, the only father Damian has is Bruce. 100% real no fake lol
    Last edited by BenThousan; 09-05-2018 at 02:41 AM.

All those Damian Wayne fans hating on Christopher Priest and harassing him owe the dude a huge apology.

http://lamerciepark.com/wp/ [ Priest's blog in case ya'all don't know where to leave your kind words ]

Tomasi's B&R did a beautiful job developing Damian and Bruce's relationship. Priest just took that development to the next level. He managed to add just what was missing.

Damian fans say the guy doesn't like Damian or he's trolling. Well after reading this issue Mr Priest isn't just a fan but he is a fan that has an awareness of what the fans have been complaining about and wishing for Bruce and Damian.

This was a great issue and if DC ever does a Batfamily book I hope he gets it.
    I was going to say let him write Batman since his Batman is the shit but with how how handled Tim, Dick and Alfred he is that rare breed of writer that can make all the boys look good without nerfing anyone. So make him write the family.
    Last edited by dietrich; 09-05-2018 at 08:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BenThousan View Post
    It's true, Talia manipulated everything to make Slade join her. What makes me think why? Does she love him or does she just want him to join her for Leviathan? In Silencer, Deathstroke appears working for another Leviathan boss, maybe Talia just wanted him to be on her side because all this story happens before The Silencer. I was one of the people who theorized that Damian would be the son of both men or something like that. But no, the only father Damian has is Bruce. 100% real no fake lol
    She forged the test to get Damian back from Bruce and to get Slade to work with her.. Those tests were from ages ago before Dick became Batman.

She planned this when Damian 1st left her

Now She wants to use him make her next Alexander the Great to take the world. Only this time no father's
    high morals so he won't defect.

Crazy head canon. What if Slade agrees and it turns out that the BatDamian Bruce had a vision of in Batman Inc turns out to be the future kid of Slade and Talia?

Priest did say he was talking to Morrision about this Deathstroke arc and the upcoming Arkham arc
    Last edited by dietrich; 09-05-2018 at 07:49 AM.

Bruce said that he was not interested in this new test(deathstroke 35 last pages) that he received but the test was revealed in the final page:

deathstroke 35 test damian bruce.jpg

All Talia fault again... But Priest received Part of Damian fanbase hate(poor man, he deserves an apology) despite I heard that was DC idea.
    Last edited by adrikito; 09-05-2018 at 07:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Bruce said that he was not interested in this new test(deathstroke 35 last pages) that he received but the test was revealed in the final page:

deathstroke 35 test damian bruce.jpg

All Talia fault again... Damian fans can continue forgetting that someday they hated Priest. Despite I heard that was DC idea.
    Talia is stone cold. She's on another level. Poisonous mum but a great villain and character.

She is so focused on World Domination.

Even if was DC's idea Damian fans owe him an apology for applying pressure him while he was writing this.

For jumping to conclusions. Condemning him without first reading his completed work.
    We jumped the gun and it wasn't right.

I'm sure that even if DC suggested the story idea he fleshed it out and added the little touches that made this special.
    Last edited by dietrich; 09-05-2018 at 08:05 AM.

Damian Wayne is 100% Bruce's son, the new and REAL DNA test result confirmed a match. I hope you read the issue, Rajput, and finally gave it a rest to your obsession between Damian and Slade.

And I agree with you, dietrich, Damian's fans who bombarded Priest's blog with names and insults all owe him an apology.
    No matter how angry you were towards Priest, I think it was wrong to do that.

BANNED

I wouldn't mind if Priest and Gleason teamed up for Son of Batman v2 next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Armor of God View Post
    I wouldn't mind if Priest and Gleason teamed up for Son of Batman v2 next year.
    After the respect and props he gave Damian in this issue I wouldn't mind either.

After the respect and props he gave Damian in this issue I wouldn't mind either.
    I've never ever believed Damian is not Bruce's biological son but I liked that Priest instead just made it official with the new DNA test result.