Page 2 of 89 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Damian Wayne is a great Hero

How Damian passed Batman's Trial. Wonder if the others had to be tested too or is Damian being put through tougher tests because of his background?

Last edited by CPSparkles; 08-05-2018 at 11:31 AM.

INJUSTICE 2 #8

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Robin with Goat and Batman

Okay does anyone remember what arc this is from? I can't seem to find it going through my comics.
    Azrael Vol 2 apparently. I don't remember having read this story where he has a goat

Damian Wayne is a great Hero

How Damian passed Batman's Trial. Wonder if the others had to be tested too or is Damian being put through tougher tests because of his background?

I expect they all did. Heartless folks come from different backgrounds. This is a test I'm sure all Robins had to pass to ensure they were in this for the right reason.

To help people.

Not just because they desire the mantle because superhero
    Or because they are some huge creeper who has a boner for B&R and will do anything to force their way into the dynamic duo's lives [as Drake is often accused]
    Or because they feel they were born to it [as some stupid fans like to claim when it comes to Damian]

They all will have had to prove that they were in this purely because they want to help make things better

Even if this is a cosplay. We should remember RSOB too:

Screen Shot 394.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Even if this is a cosplay. We should remember RSOB too:

Screen Shot 394.jpg
    Aww sweet. I get frustrated with DC. I feel they could be handling so many characters better. As much as I like the new members of TT Damian was already building his own support cast who got pretty much benched for new guys.

Give me Maya in TT. Take round house and give me Abuse. Let Mara and Suren surface to troll him. Let the former Demon's Fist reappear to aid the TT.

Stuff like that. It seems foolish that so many characters are collecting dust but they keep making new ones. What's wrong with comics.

It's not just Damian. Pretty much all the Robins are not being used to their full potential. For some time now.

DC doubles down on a few characters [2 to be precise] I get milking the characters that generate the most capital but it's also a good idea to try to squeeze what you can out of other characters.
    And lets face it the Robins aren't small fry. They each have proven they can deliver good returns.

Sorry that got off track. I just miss Maya and RSOB.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    I expect they all did. Heartless folks come from different backgrounds. This is a test I'm sure all Robins had to pass to ensure they were in this for the right reason.

To help people.

Not just because they desire the mantle because superhero
    Or because they are some huge creeper who has a boner for B&R and will do anything to force their way into the dynamic duo's lives [as Drake is often accused]
    Or because they feel they were born to it [as some stupid fans like to claim when it comes to Damian]

They all will have had to prove that they were in this purely because they want to help make things better
    That's not why Tim and Damian took the mantle.
    I know Tim was a bit of a Stalker who really wanted to be Robin and Damian claimed that Robin was his Birthright but ultimately they do what they do because more than anything else the want to make thing's better.
    They want to help and just aren't the type of people that can turn their backs on people in need or still while evil happens

Ian Wayne Arabian Batkid

https://twitter.com/Eskimosheep

Aww sweet. I get frustrated with DC. I feel they could be handling so many characters better. As much as I like the new members of TT Damian was already building his own support cast who got pretty much benched for new guys.

Give me Maya in TT. Take round house and give me Abuse. Let Mara and Suren surface to troll him. Let the former Demon's Fist reappear to aid the TT.

Stuff like that. It seems foolish that so many characters are collecting dust but they keep making new ones. What's wrong with comics.

It's not just Damian. Pretty much all the Robins are not being used to their full potential. For some time now.

DC doubles down on a few characters [2 to be precise] I get milking the characters that generate the most capital but it's also a good idea to try to squeeze what you can out of other characters.
    And lets face it the Robins aren't small fry. They each have proven they can deliver good returns.

Sorry that got off track. I just miss Maya and RSOB.
    ... I am frustated too... This is the first time in 1 year that I searched one image of RSOB(I will not see this comic again..).. I only added this for not forget Damian past..

Since RSOB only Batman/Ninja Turtless and Batman/Shadow made me really happy for see Damian in these comics...

I miss her too..
    Last edited by adrikito; 08-06-2018 at 11:07 AM.

This reminds me one Nightwing cover.. I think that when Damian and Arsenal were in nightwing.

... I am frustated too... For this normally I never search about RSOB.. I only added this for not forget Damian past.. The best comic with Damian in years(RSOB).

I miss her too..
    I still have my fingers crossed for the return of RSOB.

I also believe the odds are high for it coming back at some point.

The writer is still very passionate about the project, has been keeping it current and alive on his social media.
    The writer has been doing good work at DC and his profile keeps rising.
    The Book sold very well.
    Damian's star has risen tremendously since RSOB as has that of his co stars Maya and Goliath

Based on those facts I'm confident the book will return.

This reminds me one Nightwing cover.. I think that when Damian and Arsenal were in nightwing.
    That's his special move. He jumps on a persons neck and attacks them. He did it in Nightwing, to Tim in Supersons of Tommorow and a few times in Batman

by 0yongyong0