Page 23 of 89 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Armor of God View Post
    She has agency and is not a piece of meat that Ra's can dangle in front of other men.
    Yeah, That is better than continue as one secondary character forever under Ra´s orders..

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Finished Deathstroke. It was good though it felt like Slade could have ended this ages ago if he just told Bruce his little secret.

Confused by a few things. Not sure about Talia's angle. When did she fake those results. It's touched on that it was done quite a while ago.

I liked Deathstroke calling Batman Maury. That was funny and liked Alfred and Wntergreen treating them like kids.

I particularly like the end.
    The Batfamily is made of people that Bruce picked to be his family. Damian was a child he didn't plan but that ending makes him just like all the rest. In the family because Bruce picked him not because blood so he has to.

He isn't a biological kid thrust upon Bruce that he has to live with he is a kid Dick rescued and Bruce fought to make part of his family.

Damian and Batcow

Nightwing and Robin

There can only be one Hoodie in the family Todd

Last edited by CPSparkles; 09-10-2018 at 11:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post

WOW. Cool image.

Amazing Member

Finished Deathstroke. It was good though it felt like Slade could have ended this ages ago if he just told Bruce his little secret.

Confused by a few things. Not sure about Talia's angle. When did she fake those results. It's touched on that it was done quite a while ago.

I liked Deathstroke calling Batman Maury. That was funny and liked Alfred and Wntergreen treating them like kids.

The Batfamily is made of people that Bruce picked to be his family. Damian was a child he didn't plan but that ending makes him just like all the rest. In the family because Bruce picked him not because blood so he has to.

He isn't a biological kid thrust upon Bruce that he has to live with he is a kid Dick rescued and Bruce fought to make part of his family.
    For me there are things that do not make sense, Slade says that he fixed himself after learning that he had a daughter, then why he told Batman that he did a test to Damian and himself after knowing that Robin was an Al Ghul? It may be that Slade fucked Talia before "fixing" himself. And one thing I do not understand is why Talia falsified those tests years ago? She said it was a bit of "mischief" on her part, but what does she mean about "mischief"? The mischief she refers to is that she wanted Slade to join her? Or was that something she thought when she met Slade in the desert in Deathstroke #31?

Extraordinary Member

DC really should make Supersons into a cartoon
    it would be a major hit

My thoughts exactly! Damian always kinda stuck out as being the kid that Bruce never actively chose and that he kinda had to bring in to the family, which at first was okay since it paved the way for Damian's development and why he felt like an outsider to even his own biological father, thus growing a bond with Dick, and gaining a brotherly relationship despite his own perceived importance for 'blood relations'. Which, in turn, expanded his understanding of family and bonds. But now years down the track Bruce acknowledging that the relation between them isn't a priority, and that he loves Damian regardless, is defiantly a satisfying conclusion. I'm just surprised it came from a deathstroke comic of all places.

Damian Robin Kotobukiya Ikemen Series Figure

I like it with the hood best

I like it with the hood best
    With those eyes the figure mades me think in this.. That he is in PLAYBOY MODE..

Extraordinary Member

just do the bat anime