Page 37 of 89 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    I don't get it. Can some one explain me which game this is referencing?
    God of War.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I liked the point of Damian character.
    Indeed.

'Damian is definitely a kid who takes some getting used to, and who has been through a lot. It’s telling that most of his character development comes from his time with Dick, who has kept all the good qualities Bruce instilled in him while minimizing the bad, thus making him the perfect mentor and flipping the Batman/Robin dynamic on its head.

He also learns quite a bit from Stephanie Brown, who sees through his abrasiveness to the insecure child underneath who doesn’t know how to have fun. She brings the kind of fire into his life that only a Batgirl can, and though he would be loath to admit it, he does value her friendship.

A lot of Damian’s major development happens while his father is “dead,” which I think is rather telling because it speaks to Batman’s legacy. He is adopted by the family Batman created, and this, more than anything else, is what leads him to reject his mother and choose to be an enemy of the House of Al Ghul, saying only: “Very well, mother. I hope I can be a worthy one.”

THAT IS THE POINT OF DAMIAN’S CHARACTER. No matter how fucked up their upbringing, people can change if they are shown a better way to live. Damian is Batman’s legacy, not just because he’s his biological son, but because the people Batman has surrounded himself with over the years have become his family, and they become Damian’s family too. Whether he’ll admit it or not.

In conclusion, Damian is the culmination of Bruce’s accomplishments and those of his allies, not just another kid to be stuffed in a shallow grave to give him man angst. As if he didn’t already have enough.'

It's an old eassy but a it's spot on.

Damian from Green Arrow #37

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Indeed.

'Damian is definitely a kid who takes some getting used to, and who has been through a lot. It’s telling that most of his character development comes from his time with Dick, who has kept all the good qualities Bruce instilled in him while minimizing the bad, thus making him the perfect mentor and flipping the Batman/Robin dynamic on its head.

He also learns quite a bit from Stephanie Brown, who sees through his abrasiveness to the insecure child underneath who doesn’t know how to have fun. She brings the kind of fire into his life that only a Batgirl can, and though he would be loath to admit it, he does value her friendship.

A lot of Damian’s major development happens while his father is “dead,” which I think is rather telling because it speaks to Batman’s legacy. He is adopted by the family Batman created, and this, more than anything else, is what leads him to reject his mother and choose to be an enemy of the House of Al Ghul, saying only: “Very well, mother. I hope I can be a worthy one.”

THAT IS THE POINT OF DAMIAN’S CHARACTER. No matter how fucked up their upbringing, people can change if they are shown a better way to live. Damian is Batman’s legacy, not just because he’s his biological son, but because the people Batman has surrounded himself with over the years have become his family, and they become Damian’s family too. Whether he’ll admit it or not.

In conclusion, Damian is the culmination of Bruce’s accomplishments and those of his allies, not just another kid to be stuffed in a shallow grave to give him man angst. As if he didn’t already have enough.'

It's an old eassy but a it's spot on.
    Spot on Damian is about Batman's success. He is the embodiment of the success of the Batman Legacy another reason why he was never gonna stay dead. Popularity aside He is far too important to the story of Batman and his allies.

Very Touching and I thought this artist only did cutesy/funny stuff.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Damian and Bruce

Not sure what this is about but cute Damian

https://twitter.com/okayu0317?lang=en

Seems that Alfred wanted one photo and for this Damian choosed to appear with that face.

Seems that Alfred wanted one photo and for this Damian choosed to appear with that face.
    Maybe he doesn't like taking pictures

Red Hood: The Fan Series EPISODE 2: Damian Wayne

Red Hood: The Fan Series EPISODE 2: Damian Wayne

This rather well done.

Damian and Tim [because bros deserve love too]

https://twitter.com/redjack_036